Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239042 times)
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Do not CUT my messages so that your readers think that I'm the bad guy here.
Looks like you don't understand the point at all.

I never said that the whole project was SCAM.
Only to your bounty campaign.

My online job is a researcher. Before I joined mtnc 3rd airdrop/bounty, of course I've search all about it first.
I will never join a project that is scam.

Review what I said here:

hi
does it twitter bounty for third airdrop was only a myth?
1 week from now - another month coming. February.
I am starting to regret & feel that this coin scammed us.
Scammed? I need clear evidence.

Yup. It is actually their 3rd round bounty program, which they called airdrop campaign, whatsoever.
I will still wait until February, if the dev will still not pay for the jobs that we did for them.

Don't worry about the evidences. I already got them prepared Wink
And I'm sure my friends, followers, community members & facebook groups will support me Smiley

If you guys will launch bounty/airdrop campaign, please don't take it lightly.
Bounty campaign means you are hiring people to work for you. To market your coin.
You are hiring PEOPLE (with feelings, time + effort) not ROBOTs.

You gave promised Dates. But all of these were broken.
I joined the 3rd airdrop of mtnc when I'm just a Jr. Member

Well guess what?
I'm going to be a Full Member on the 2nd week of February.
Next week is February.
Can you imagine how long we have waited for our payment?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

I would close ANN and just publish the news. without whining. I hope there will be a telegram channel for notifications. Twitter is still a weak channel, but I will continue to do everything for development. I'm sure that the bot will help me

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

I would close ANN and just publish the news. without whining. I hope there will be a telegram channel for notifications. Twitter is still a weak channel, but I will continue to do everything for development. I'm sure that the bot will help me

Twitter is great channel, almost everybody in crypto is there. But you have to make tweets look good, have a substance and at least few hashtags. I was proposing to handle this channel for ideaupdater, it is still valid. Right now MTNC twitter doesn't do any good, but it's like with everything - you have to put some effort to see the results.

And please stop with the whining or closing thread. This is just a normal discussion going on here and like every crypto project we have some issues. Deal with it.

@ideaupdater please just spend a day and send those airdrop payments, so we could move on with other things.
tkach

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Twitter is great channel, almost everybody in crypto is there. But you have to make tweets look good, have a substance and at least few hashtags. I was proposing to handle this channel for ideaupdater, it is still valid. Right now MTNC tweeter doesn't do any good, but it's like with everything - you have to put some effort to see the results.

And please stop with the whining or closing thread. This is just a normal discussion going on here and like every crypto project we have some issues. Deal with it.

@ideaupdater please just spend a day and send those airdrop payments, so we could move on with other things.

so gather it all together and start working) and while it's true it was noticed - you first need to look at each other.
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:04:33 AM by snodo

"Wir möchten Sie interessieren und unser Projekt näher vorstellen"
This sentence is correct like the rest of this translation.
You still believe this is a correct sentence. That's just ridiculous and stupid.
I can't even find a reason why you still insist on being able to speak german if this is just not the case.
You ARE definitely the wrong guy to do the GERMAN thread.

I hope ideaupdater will find some german guy to do this job.

"Nobody complained, yes - there is not a single answer so far in this new thread anyway."
There are more as 16 answers as for now.

16 answers?
I see 3 posts. All yours, 0 answers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806185.0

OK, maybe you mean your old thread in wrong forum section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2715411.0
=> 22 posts, 11 are yours, so there are 11 answers.
Still not 16 answers but at least 11, ok. One of them (Scooter32) complained about untranslated sections.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

I see that you are all very passionate about this project. I hope that passion will continue to flow into the project and not in continued arguments with each other.

ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

i'm sorry , such a big misunderstanding. i should explain as follow.

1: we have two core developers , me (with pool english) and another development (in charge of peripheral applications but can't speak english)

2: we have 2 promotion leader
sth2017  (russia community leader ) and   emoneyabc (german community leader)
we can not suspect one person unless he's really not fit for this postion , what do you all think about? i suggest community give emoneyabc more times  , can you all ? thanks

3: i will try my best to send 3rd airdrop bounty within those days , actually we have our own job need to do,we spend more times being here and develop MTNC, remember we have no ICO , and most of MTNC will be burned , that's our promise. never changed.

4: welcome others developers join our team , if you think you can help MTNC with special idea ,join us.

5: we are work at our new function now, we can catch up with our roadmap .

6: if we miss sth or do sth wrong , pm me directly , welcome

Scooter32

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

we can not suspect one person unless he's really not fit for this postion , what do you all think about? i suggest community give emoneyabc more times  , can you all ? thanks

you mean wwzsocki not  emoneyabc  Wink or who is emoneyabc

snodo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

sth2017  (russia community leader ) and   emoneyabc (german community leader)
we can not suspect one person unless he's really not fit for this postion , what do you all think about? i suggest community give emoneyabc more times  , can you all ? thanks

you mean wwzsocki not  emoneyabc  Wink or who is emoneyabc

wwzsocki = emoneyabc (wwzsocki here on bitcointalk, emoneyabc in slack)

In my opinion he is not suitable for this job.
He just uses google translator or something to generate german language. I really don't understand why he still insists on being able to speak german. EVERY german person can confirm he does not speak german.

If you want to build localized communities, these should be hosted by native speakers.
It doesn't really help to "give more time" - to learn a language takes very long, and still he will never be a native speaker.

Of course it's hard to "kick" him out now after he did some work. But the work he did so far just is not good and not what you want to have for your project.
You should reward his efforts with some kind of compensation and find someone better.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

1: we have two core developers , me (with pool english) and another development (in charge of peripheral applications but can't speak english)

3: i will try my best to send 3rd airdrop bounty within those days , actually we have our own job need to do,we spend more times being here and develop MTNC, remember we have no ICO , and most of MTNC will be burned , that's our promise. never changed.

4: welcome others developers join our team , if you think you can help MTNC with special idea ,join us.

what are the requirements for the developers? I will find them through the platforms known to me, if the familiar guys are busy

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

One more time, I have never said that German is my native language.

I am living at German/Dutch border (exactly Venlo) from 8 years. I have learned 5 languages by myself during my travels and my native language is Polish. Dev knows about this because we have spoken before I have joined.

There was no other person willing to this. I was the only one who applied to help with the German language. I don't want to call names but there are a few German-speaking members with high ranks who have received free masternodes in the first airdrop or get paid big bounty just after. Attacking me now that I am not the right person I think is unfair. Where where you when Dev asked for help?

Like I said before I made more work to promote Masternodecoin about which you have no idea.

If you are here really to support Masternodecoind you should help with translations and to gain awareness of German-speaking community like the Dev is asking for months.

If you have time to pinpoint my mistakes and spread FUD better join the discussion in German thread and help. That is what supporters do.

snodo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I know and I never said you did.
I only said you tell to be able to speak good german and that is just not the case.

I am living at German/Dutch border (exactly Venlo) from 8 years. I have learned 5 languages by myself during my travels and my native language is Polish. Dev knows about this because we have spoken before I have joined.
There was no other person willing to this. I was the only one who applied to help with the German language. I don't want to call names but there are a few German-speaking members with high ranks who have received free masternodes in the first airdrop or get paid big bounty just after. Attacking me now that I am not the right person I think is unfair. Where where you when Dev asked for help?
I followed the bounty thread and I know no one was applying. In my opinion the localized thread should be run by a native speaker, which means you should not have applied also.
If you told ideaupdater that you are no native speaker, I really don't understand why he picked you.
The reason why I didn't apply is that my time is limited, I have a job and 2 children. So I just think I am not good enough for this position either.
Yes, maybe there would still be no one doing this job for germany. I think better no german thread than one which semms to be created by using google translator.
And this is not even correct because there was already a german thread by Scooter32.

"Where are all the others?"
Yes, that's a good question.
Most of them just took a masternode and don't really support this project.
The ones who really suppot don't get big bountys thesedays.
That was one of my arguments of "Strange (bounty) priorities" in the first post I did on all these issues.

Like I said before I made more work to promote Masternodecoin about which you have no idea.
That's why my last post also said you should receive some reward for it. But still I think it's not you who should host the german thread - it should be a native speaker.

If you are here really to support Masternodecoind you should help with translations and to gain awareness of German-speaking community like the Dev is asking for months.
I don't have any social media range to promote the coin. I have not enough time as I said above. I can help technically (and I did) but I can not help in promotion.

If you have time to pinpoint my mistakes and spread FUD better join the discussion in German thread and help. That is what supporters do.
No FUD - just one single point: Localized threads should be hosted by native speakers.
Otherwise the dev could google-translate it on his own.
ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

sth2017  (russia community leader ) and   emoneyabc (german community leader)
we can not suspect one person unless he's really not fit for this postion , what do you all think about? i suggest community give emoneyabc more times  , can you all ? thanks

you mean wwzsocki not  emoneyabc  Wink or who is emoneyabc

wwzsocki = emoneyabc (wwzsocki here on bitcointalk, emoneyabc in slack)

In my opinion he is not suitable for this job.
He just uses google translator or something to generate german language. I really don't understand why he still insists on being able to speak german. EVERY german person can confirm he does not speak german.

If you want to build localized communities, these should be hosted by native speakers.
It doesn't really help to "give more time" - to learn a language takes very long, and still he will never be a native speaker.

Of course it's hard to "kick" him out now after he did some work. But the work he did so far just is not good and not what you want to have for your project.
You should reward his efforts with some kind of compensation and find someone better.

sorry, wwzsocki = emoneyabc , i always talk with him in slack .

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

what are the requirements for the developers? I will find them through the platforms known to me, if the familiar guys are busy

that's good , if someone gain proficiency in C++ and QT ,that's better.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:34:36 AM by ideaupdater

I know and I never said you did.
I only said you tell to be able to speak good german and that is just not the case.

I followed the bounty thread and I know no one was applying. In my opinion the localized thread should be run by a native speaker, which means you should not have applied also.
If you told ideaupdater that you are no native speaker, I really don't understand why he picked you.
The reason why I didn't apply is that my time is limited, I have a job and 2 children. So I just think I am not good enough for this position either.
Yes, maybe there would still be no one doing this job for germany. I think better no german thread than one which semms to be created by using google translator.
And this is not even correct because there was already a german thread by Scooter32.

"Where are all the others?"
Yes, that's a good question.
Most of them just took a masternode and don't really support this project.
The ones who really suppot don't get big bountys thesedays.
That was one of my arguments of "Strange (bounty) priorities" in the first post I did on all these issues.

That's why my last post also said you should receive some reward for it. But still I think it's not you who should host the german thread - it should be a native speaker.

I don't have any social media range to promote the coin. I have not enough time as I said above. I can help technically (and I did) but I can not help in promotion.

No FUD - just one single point: Localized threads should be hosted by native speakers.
Otherwise the dev could google-translate it on his own.
actually i received over 10 application from different country ,but all of them can not fit for the requirement. promotion leader is not only for translate sth ,we need more, he should maintain community, answer the question ,help to solve the issue ,introduce the project ,build local community group etc.

i really appreciate your help from all friends , MTNC can not going smoothly without your help.

come to join our promotion team ,if you do it better than expected , we can offer more bounty .

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I had to change IP and now strange things happen when I try to get the masternode online any more. I've changed the IP in the conf file, but I am having an issue with the wallet being locked and unlocked at the same time - or so it seems. The icons on the right bottom of the wallet tell me that the wallet is unlocked for stalking only, but at the same time tell me that the wallet is not stalking because the wallet is locked. In fact, when I'm trying to start the masternode, the wallet tells me the masternode starts, but then it really doesn't start since it doesn't then tell me that it is in the masternode lists. Moreover, starting the masternode would mysteriously lock my wallet. So I would unlock it again for stalking only and I would end up again in this condition where it tells me that it is opened and closed at the same time. Hmm...

EDIT: after a few hours coins have started to arrive, meaning the masternode is working. However, the wallet is still telling me that the masternode is NOT in the masternode lists and that the wallet is not staking because the wallet is locked, while at the same time it tells me the wallet is open for staking only.

What does all this mean?

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

I had to change IP and now strange things happen when I try to get the masternode online any more. I've changed the IP in the conf file, but I am having an issue with the wallet being locked and unlocked at the same time - or so it seems. The icons on the right bottom of the wallet tell me that the wallet is unlocked for stalking only, but at the same time tell me that the wallet is not stalking because the wallet is locked. In fact, when I'm trying to start the masternode, the wallet tells me the masternode starts, but then it really doesn't start since it doesn't then tell me that it is in the masternode lists. Moreover, starting the masternode would mysteriously lock my wallet. So I would unlock it again for stalking only and I would end up again in this condition where it tells me that it is opened and closed at the same time. Hmm...

EDIT: after a few hours coins have started to arrive, meaning the masternode is working. However, the wallet is still telling me that the masternode is NOT in the masternode lists and that the wallet is not staking because the wallet is locked, while at the same time it tells me the wallet is open for staking only.

What does all this mean?

try to close client and reopen it again then unlock

owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Are dev trying to get on more exchanges? I feel this is really important to get on more exchanges to get more exposure. This will significantly increase the trade volume.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Are dev trying to get on more exchanges? I feel this is really important to get on more exchanges to get more exposure. This will significantly increase the trade volume.

I guess it will be easier to get on more exchanges as more and more coin will be burned and not any more in the hands of the devs. Exchanges usually prefer that coins are as much distributed as possible.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

on Twitter up to 30 there are no reposts. of them - only my 4 accounts.
who has invested what? what are they whining about?
40 people can not dial for reddit. you guys are talking about. 3 people work.

do not interfere with the work of others. cry in another place. I will be very glad to open the chat in the client. so do not watch it all here!

airdrop3 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EO_QUiK6V9TxM07eZ1IAgfNVw0Hhv5dCFC7e7jKwJ5Q/edit#gid=1868549490
Thanks, after the third airdrop, then we will have only three ones, as the roadmap stated.
yes ,so keep watching official information please.

burn after read function is under the development ,we total follow our roadmap.

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: