Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Ledger Nano S release that tool they said that will split BCC from BTC  (Read 703 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

Once I used that tool to do the split then what shall I do next with BCC? Which Exchanges support BCC? What august date is safe/best to send BCC to an exchange so I can dump it and get free cash?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:13:07 AM

Once I used that tool to do the split then what shall I do next with BCC?
That will depends on you if you hold it it or you will sale it.
Bitcoin cash is a fork of Bitcoin when split happens in August 1.
Bitcoin Cash team dont support segwit so they develop their own.
Which Exchanges support BCC?
ViaBTC claimed that they support Bitcoin cash and they will listed Bitcoin cash to their own exchange.As for now i didnt heard that some exchanges support Bitcoin cash.
What august date is safe/best to send BCC to an exchange so I can dump it and get free cash?
I dont know Cheesy

redhorse

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

There is a blog post about the split on the Ledger Blog. No date for the availability of the app though.
https://blog.ledger.co/securing-your-free-bitcoin-cash-stash-d50aff765688

Here is a list of exchanges that claim to support BCC. Might be outdated already?
https://themerkle.com/top-3-exchanges-confirming-support-for-bitcoin-cash-trading/

What august date is safe/best to send BCC to an exchange so I can dump it and get free cash?
I don't kow and I think no one else either. We have to wait until the dust settles.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

That will depends on you if you hold it it or you will sale it.
Bitcoin cash is a fork of Bitcoin when split happens in August 1.
Bitcoin Cash team dont support segwit so they develop their own.
ViaBTC claimed that they support Bitcoin cash and they will listed Bitcoin cash to their own exchange.As for now i didnt heard that some exchanges support Bitcoin cash.
I dont know Cheesy

Yeah i want to sell it, what selling approach are most users taking?
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

There is a blog post about the split on the Ledger Blog. No date for the availability of the app though.
https://blog.ledger.co/securing-your-free-bitcoin-cash-stash-d50aff765688

Here is a list of exchanges that claim to support BCC. Might be outdated already?
https://themerkle.com/top-3-exchanges-confirming-support-for-bitcoin-cash-trading/

I don't kow and I think no one else either. We have to wait until the dust settles.

That ledger company blog says they will release that app in the last days of July but still no sign of it. Huh
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

Once I used that tool to do the split then what shall I do next with BCC? Which Exchanges support BCC? What august date is safe/best to send BCC to an exchange so I can dump it and get free cash?
You should wait till one of the exchange platform (most likely some altcoin trading platform) will list BCC after the split to dump your BCC for BTC or USD.

No any trading platform have announced listing for BCC, might be bittrex will add it but it may take few hours or day.

very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

You should wait till one of the exchange platform (most likely some altcoin trading platform) will list BCC after the split to dump your BCC for BTC or USD.

No any trading platform have announced listing for BCC, might be bittrex will add it but it may take few hours or day.

Ok so is it safe to send bcc from hardware wallet containing btc as well to one of those exchanges to dump? Nothing will happen to btc in the hardware wallet correct?
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:57:44 PM

Help any advice?
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

Bump today is the last day so has ledger kept to their word? Please help.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Ok so is it safe to send bcc from hardware wallet containing btc as well to one of those exchanges to dump? Nothing will happen to btc in the hardware wallet correct?
That's correct

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

That's correct

But first I gotta split it like ledger said in their blog right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: