Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash Poker Pro ICO- decentralized poker room  (Read 33678 times)
ask99

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

I have a question, why did the team choose the ticker CASH when is already used by another project and not to choose CPP or PKR ? This way you'll create some confusion over the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CashPokerPro (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

FinTech solutions developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:04:50 PM

I have a question, why did the team choose the ticker CASH when is already used by another project and not to choose CPP or PKR ? This way you'll create some confusion over the project.
Because we like this name.

token sale  ◄   ▇▇▆▅▃▂▁EXCHASE▁▂▃▅▆▇▉   ►exchange
════════☛ FinTech ☚════════  
   ═════☛ecosystem ☚════
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

Not the answer that we wanted to hear but I can live with it. All the people who started new projects I'm sure they loved BTC ticker (because is a ticker not a name) but they didn't used it. Anyway, you are not the only one Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin gold did the same let's call it "mistake".
ask99

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

Not the answer that we wanted to hear but I can live with it. All the people who started new projects I'm sure they loved BTC ticker (because is a ticker not a name) but they didn't used it. Anyway, you are not the only one Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin gold did the same let's call it "mistake".

LoL, at least he didn't said: 'because we can' Cheesy
kriptobayan

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

when is airdrop
Tactic

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:52:02 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:08:43 PM by Tactic

We launched new banners and started working with a new partner in media advertising!

jhdeanda

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

What's this ---> https://etherdelta.com/#CASH-ETH ?  If the tokens aren't distributed yet then how are they being traded on etherDelta way under ICO price?  I traced the contract back so I know that they came from the project's token contract, but how and why?
That would be nice to know, I mean the price is half of the ICO price. So why would anybody sell there

Right now the price is around 1/3 of the ICO Price....So why would I want to buy from the ICO
WrittenEmotion

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

The CASH tokens on EtherDelta are from the pre-ICO. I doubt they last long at current price.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

What's this ---> https://etherdelta.com/#CASH-ETH ?  If the tokens aren't distributed yet then how are they being traded on etherDelta way under ICO price?  I traced the contract back so I know that they came from the project's token contract, but how and why?
That would be nice to know, I mean the price is half of the ICO price. So why would anybody sell there

Right now the price is around 1/3 of the ICO Price....So why would I want to buy from the ICO

Hmm, bad distribution strategy by the devs. This is the reason why most ICOs will only distribute tokens only after ICO is finished. Especially that crypto market nowadays is a bit unpredictable.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

Hmm, bad distribution strategy by the devs. This is the reason why most ICOs will only distribute tokens only after ICO is finished. Especially that crypto market nowadays is a bit unpredictable.

I bought some from the ICO before I realized that the token was already on the markets so I'm feeling pretty burnt right now. The ICO stated that the tokens wouldn't be released until after the ICO ended so I never thought to check etherDelta.  I only found them there because I was reviewing the contract and noticed that there were a couple linked accounts holding the tokens---> it's a pretty underhanded deal as far as I'm concerned.  Dealing from the bottom of the deck before their platform even launches.
WrittenEmotion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:30 PM

I bought some from the ICO before I realized that the token was already on the markets so I'm feeling pretty burnt right now. The ICO stated that the tokens wouldn't be released until after the ICO ended so I never thought to check etherDelta.  I only found them there because I was reviewing the contract and noticed that there were a couple linked accounts holding the tokens---> it's a pretty underhanded deal as far as I'm concerned.  Dealing from the bottom of the deck before their platform even launches.

Just buy more now.  Wink
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

Just buy more now.  Wink

Why buy more?  Buy more token from a shady project ---> that doesn't make sense at all.  I get into these things because I want to support projects that have potential, not because I like collecting senseless assets from platforms trying to collect a quick buck before they cut and run.  No, I'm not investing more into a project that has already proven to be incompetent because that belies reason.  There are much better projects available which could use some support.
WrittenEmotion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

Just buy more now.  Wink

Why buy more?  Buy more token from a shady project ---> that doesn't make sense at all.  I get into these things because I want to support projects that have potential, not because I like collecting senseless assets from platforms trying to collect a quick buck before they cut and run.  No, I'm not investing more into a project that has already proven to be incompetent because that belies reason.  There are much better projects available which could use some support.

Your loss.  Cheesy
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

Just buy more now.  Wink

Your loss.  Cheesy

Well, maybe it's actually your loss.  I've been doing this a long time and I can tell you that the more you invest in projects that have shady beginnings ---> the more you will lose in the long run.  There are projects out there that are going straight up and the more you put into projects that are tanking, the less you have to invest in the projects which are producing 10x - 100x gains.  Good luck ---> chasing bad money with good money is a terrible decision.
WrittenEmotion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

Just buy more now.  Wink

Your loss.  Cheesy

Well, maybe it's actually your loss.  I've been doing this a long time and I can tell you that the more you invest in projects that have shady beginnings ---> the more you will lose in the long run.  There are projects out there that are going straight up and the more you put into projects that are tanking, the less you have to invest in the projects which are producing 10x - 100x gains.  Good luck ---> chasing bad money with good money is a terrible decision.

Your loss.  Grin
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:24:02 AM

We launched new banners and started working with a new partner in media advertising!

really nice, i love poker game. so i can spent my poker cash for playing poker. gambling is allways make ppl interest.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
krulviper

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

when i open Cash Poker Thread i'm always remember poker game, because everyday i'm playing poker games Cheesy
Cash Poker Pro is great project, hopefully it will be succesfull because i think this project have a big potential to be popular on cryptocurrency.
Good luck Dev

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
krulviper

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

good information bro, Fake website really similar with official site, and just use different domains. I think For some users it will be hard to know the official site.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

Very nice and potential project.  Almost 500ETH raised in ico. I think the ico will success probably. 
WrittenEmotion

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

Two things have to happen for this to be a short term success. I'd like to see the marketing/online buzz for the ICO pick up but alas there is still 17 days in the ICO and a lot of ICOs don't have major action till near the end. Also, the price on EtherDelta needs to pick up to at least be slightly below the price they are selling on their website. Otherwise, it is looking very good.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: