Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastest way to Dump BCC tomorrow at 12:20pm UTC? Timing is important  (Read 3196 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

Don't you guys see that they are blowing up Bitcoin right before the fork? It seems like everything is going to right way until now!

Because they want to get more BCC before the forks happens that is why people are buying bitcoin. It even reaches $2900 if I'm not mistaken.

Im worried that by the time I log into my wallet, send BCC to an exchange, log into exchange etc. that BCC may already reach $0 value meaning I was too late to dump so might as well hold right? No point selling it for pennies.

So whats the fastest way to dump bcc, whats everybody's plans?

Also do we have to split BCC from BTC first in our wallets which means even more precious time consumed correct?

Sell as soon as you receive them. But if you are too late that the price is already equal to nothing, then hold them. Perhaps they will be gaining some momentum afterwards. The first few days will be expected to be dumping as a lot are considering it as useless and simple copy of the true coin which is BTC.

As for me if ever I claim by free BCC I will just hold it for a while and not hurry to sell it because I don't want to rush. But I will definitely dump the coins maybe after about a week. I'm still into the original and would not change to a simple altcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

you should sleep on it, as it for sure not going to get a negative value. you can only gain, no loss
Exactly what's so hurry. In any case, even if BCC drops to zero you won't be losing anything as BCC is just kind of free coin that you are getting. Waiting a day before taking a decision is the best decision. Who knows maybe BCC even increase a bit during that time.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

I have a planning that if I will go to get that then I will buy more bitcoin with that money which I will get from BCC . If everyone will do like that then they will increase the demand of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase up much faster as everyone will have demand for bitcoin and will sell BCC.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Im worried that by the time I log into my wallet, send BCC to an exchange, log into exchange etc. that BCC may already reach $0 value meaning I was too late to dump so might as well hold right? No point selling it for pennies.

Also do we have to split BCC from BTC first in our wallets which means even more precious time consumed correct?

I actually laughed at the first sentence. Seeing how Bitcoin Cash is getting completely rejected by all, it would not surprise me to see a negative value... hahaha.  Grin

On a serious note, you have a point. Except it will not reach $0 because many people will be sleeping/working, etc.
many people have their wealth in bitcoin so their wealth is more important for them and they will be active at that time looking that what is going with that wealth so they will act and will secure their wealth and will not go for sleeping to leave their wealth.
mfg177

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

Well, we decided to accept BCC for our pre-ICO of two investment vehicles at http://edutainment.tech. It's risk for us, but still small compared to overall ICO size.

Thus you can ALREADY submit investment form at http://edutainment.tech/investor and reserve token sets at current BCC price...

Hope, was useful.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

How much time do you think it will take to get the BCC available and listed on exchange?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

How much time do you think it will take to get the BCC available and listed on exchange?
I think it is available for trade now on yobit. https://yobit.net/en/trade/BCC/BTC if im not mistaken this is BCC. Bittrex and the others will list it soon too so I guess I will just wait for that.
Hm u guys think that BTC will go down after fork?
Because so much peopels bought BTC just to get free BCC
I dont think that bitcoin will ever go down just because of many people buying btc just to get free BCC. It might go down a little but the effect it will have maybe wont be that big.
Jamievs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

I think it is available for trade now on yobit. https://yobit.net/en/trade/BCC/BTC if im not mistaken this is BCC. Bittrex and the others will list it soon too so I guess I will just wait for that.
Hm u guys think that BTC will go down after fork?
Because so much peopels bought BTC just to get free BCC
I dont think that bitcoin will ever go down just because of many people buying btc just to get free BCC. It might go down a little but the effect it will have maybe wont be that big.

It's live on bittrex for 2 hours now: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC (And a 3000 btc trading volume in just 2 hours  Shocked Shocked )
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:18:57 PM

I am sure OP is trying to make fun of the whole process but dont worry yourself there is too much time to decide and the future is long enough for everyone to feature into. So, for me, I dont even have any BCC so not many people will be dumping at the same time and for you, I guess you need to be careful because the promoters behind BCC also knows what might happen in few hours and they might want to do something against it that those who dump first might have to buy high later by the time the pumping is unstoppable then it burst making you go at a loss eventually.
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

I am sure OP is trying to make fun of the whole process but dont worry yourself there is too much time to decide and the future is long enough for everyone to feature into. So, for me, I dont even have any BCC so not many people will be dumping at the same time and for you, I guess you need to be careful because the promoters behind BCC also knows what might happen in few hours and they might want to do something against it that those who dump first might have to buy high later by the time the pumping is unstoppable then it burst making you go at a loss eventually.

make them think bcc is useless.. lets them dump it. this all what whales want you to make.  i will not dump it if peoples say dump it. i believe when people dump it the prize will jump up again even more higher than original prize. dont lets whales control and get more profit because somebody ask u to dump it. lol

if you not confidence you can sell half of it and buy again while it drop. who know it really skyrocket after the dump. my two cent tough.
Estimated

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

make them think bcc is useless.. lets them dump it. this all what whales want you to make.  i will not dump it if peoples say dump it. i believe when people dump it the prize will jump up again even more higher than original prize. dont lets whales control and get more profit because somebody ask u to dump it. lol

if you not confidence you can sell half of it and buy again while it drop. who know it really skyrocket after the dump. my two cent tough.

The people who talk down the bitcoin cash might be dumping. They want to buy cheap BCC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: