Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:26:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy miners  (Read 7603 times)
Alex-Z

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new at here.I have a question to ask,where could I buy miners from legit sites? If any of you know ,please do let me know.

Thanks and regards.

Isnt better trade? Miners are expensive now and dont think what it can be profitably now...

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visit and contribute to reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

It depends where you live.I prefer you  to find that in google bro and check to which coutry they send a package so you can easy get your mining device.
grermezter

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new at here.I have a question to ask,where could I buy miners from legit sites? If any of you know ,please do let me know.

Thanks and regards.

For Bitcoin cloud mining you may check the following:

1. Genesis-mining.com

2. Nicehash.com

You can find affordable miners there. Cool
Cloud mining doesn't bring profits whatsoever, most of the bitcoins you eventually get will be used for maintenance that is electricity costs and other maintenace fees, Its better to buy your miners and with the current surge in value of bitcoins you will be getting some very good profits, Try Amazon or Newegg, i would have said Bitmain but someone posted some reviews about their services and i think it will take a very long time before you get your miners if you order from them.
khaled0111

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

You can buy miners from any trusted shopping website like ebay, amazon...
but first, where do you live? buying miners is not a problem in it self, the problem is who to get those miners to your home because some country still too retarted to the point they don't let sofisticaed machines get in, so you will have problems to convince them that miners are legit or you will have to pay more than their price.

Ctn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

You can simply hit the HashNest and Bitmain website to go for buying the miners. These are most legit source of buying the miners. You have to quote the number of requirements if the miners are not available as they will go out of stock very fast.

Another easiest way is to buy them from Amazon it self which is now most trusted source for buying. If you are not happy with other websites then I'm sure you must know about amazon. Rest you can choose to buy from forum itself as there are many people who wants to sell their miners for low cost.

cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

My friend told me like this : The Bitmain Antminers are the workhorses of mining, see Buy Bitcoin Miners - Bitmain. The AvalonMiner 721 is another alternative at The AvalonMiner 721 is ROQ Solid. | Canaan.
just check it
Inetcom

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

Are you sure that mining is profitable today?
Rimon365

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

You can buy good miners from bitmain.com.Besides, you can buy from Aliexpress, ebay etc. But I think bitmain.com is the best.

sharkvn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

everyone ...
best china, usa, russia ///
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.

The two best bitcoin mining sites that works for me are:

1. Hashnest.com &

2 .Giga-watt.com

You should give them a try and see how they may work for you too.

to add onto this there are a ton of miners available on ebay. Really shouldn't be too hard to find some vendors with a simple google search. There are obviously also options to buy second hand / used but that's on you..

Ya true Miners are available in EBay,Amazon and so on.Miners are available with low cost. If you have lot of low cost electricity means,you may get into Mining process. Mining give additional income if you do with trade so.Better try solar Mining.

Amazon may provide better, indeed if you can anticipate the low cost of electricity is probably one of the best opportunities for mining, and solar power will be an alternative if one day the cost of electricity is higher.

Xenrise

Activity: 294

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:34 AM

The first question I would like to ask you is how much is your money by now? Do you have at least lets say 250000 php or 5000 us dollars? If you have that kind of amount you really could start mining right now. All you need to do is to set up your own mining thing and you will surely earn passively. But I think it is so hard to find the GPU but it is easy to find the rigs. It is so hard to find GPU because of the gamers right now, the number 1 enemy of a miner.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
jaki10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

If you want to mine the best is build your own mining equipments. It composes Mobo, GPU, exhaust fan and etc. This type if mining is the best profit but you need big capital.

Or if you have small capital you can rent it through some sites like nicehas or hashing24.
jaki10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

The first question I would like to ask you is how much is your money by now? Do you have at least lets say 250000 php or 5000 us dollars? If you have that kind of amount you really could start mining right now. All you need to do is to set up your own mining thing and you will surely earn passively. But I think it is so hard to find the GPU but it is easy to find the rigs. It is so hard to find GPU because of the gamers right now, the number 1 enemy of a miner.

I think we miners are the enemy of gamers because miners hoards GPU. Gamers don't  need that many GPU. Smiley Also, to build 1 Rig you atleast have to have 100k. 250k is overprice. Go to tipidpc or join cryptocurrency ph group in fb.

Hope I helped you
bearvn

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

Grin Wink Wink
China is currently the company specializing in manufacturing coin machines ... if the bulk order will be very cheap ...
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.

The two best bitcoin mining sites that works for me are:

1. Hashnest.com &

2 .Giga-watt.com

You should give them a try and see how they may work for you too.

to add onto this there are a ton of miners available on ebay. Really shouldn't be too hard to find some vendors with a simple google search. There are obviously also options to buy second hand / used but that's on you..

Ya true Miners are available in EBay,Amazon and so on.Miners are available with low cost. If you have lot of low cost electricity means,you may get into Mining process. Mining give additional income if you do with trade so.Better try solar Mining.

Amazon may provide better, indeed if you can anticipate the low cost of electricity is probably one of the best opportunities for mining, and solar power will be an alternative if one day the cost of electricity is higher.

Yes we get miners in the Online shopping itself.Some website like Amazon and eBay we can brought with the cheap cost and required features. In some electronic market also we can get this type of miners.My suggestion is better brought Solar mining for huge profit.
Wipro

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

You need to set up highest end miner to get the profit predominantly than any miner set up. As of antminer s9 or solar mining panel to become billionaire with the mining option.
If you wish to buy the miners you check the local miner sellers available in your location by searching in Google or you can check in ebay to buy it.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

You need to set up highest end miner to get the profit predominantly than any miner set up. As of antminer s9 or solar mining panel to become billionaire with the mining option.
If you wish to buy the miners you check the local miner sellers available in your location by searching in Google or you can check in ebay to buy it.
To buy mining tools I prefer the official site that became the official partner of the mining tool. Because to avoid the original goods and also to get a good after-sales service. Besides, if I buy in any place I worry about the goods I receive, I better spend more money to pay the shipping costs than not get the perfect mining tool.

crazyer

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

You should contact miners in China. At present, there are companies specializing in producing miners. If you buy a large quantity will be low price.
kinzey

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

thanks! Wink Wink Wink

jvdp

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

Yes you are genius. The best way to brought miners is local sellers around your locations. Even you can check with Amazon or eBay for Internet purchase of miners. Better try of solar mining for the huge profit from the Miners. If you want huge profit from bitcoin means start to mining with miners.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████