Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make Money from ETH [ H 40 ETH ]  (Read 2247 times)
Rrita (OP)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:04:58 PM

I have 40 ETH, How to make profit from 40 ETH? what will be better,doing trade or hold then for a long time?
The price of ETH decreased a lot, few days ago it was $235 but now only $195. Why ETH value decreasing now a days? Need good suggestion friends, please suggest me best option that you think.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:27:44 PM

HODL,
it is also discussed under other thread: you loose if you sell it lower.
HODL is the only answer.
If you exit now, it is also another choice. You have to be sure.
Rrita (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:48:43 AM

HODL,
it is also discussed under other thread: you loose if you sell it lower.
HODL is the only answer.
If you exit now, it is also another choice. You have to be sure.
I need more information, like why i will hold, how many days i will hold, when the price can pump etc. Do you provide me any prediction or explanation about it? Today the price of ETH allready pumped, now the price is $210.64 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ thank you for your Opinion.Now waiting fora big pump of ETH.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:12:35 AM

In my opinion,it better to convert them into token,put them into profitable tokens,like mgo ,pay ,etc.you can also hold them who knows price might jump again as it jumped in  starting of 2017.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

I have 40 ETH, How to make profit from 40 ETH? what will be better,doing trade or hold then for a long time?
The price of ETH decreased a lot, few days ago it was $235 but now only $195. Why ETH value decreasing now a days? Need good suggestion friends, please suggest me best option that you think.

the drop is because ETH has been pumped. and what comes after a pump? that is right a dump!

if you want to make money from ETH or any other altcoin for that matter, you have to learn to trade them. to notice the signs of rise and fall and try to find the best "low" to buy and best "high" to sell them.
the mentality of "hold and profit" won't work in 99% of the times with all the altcoins.

ETH has been performing poorly ever since it reached its ATH months ago, and if you want my advice i say stay away from it if you like your money for now and then get in when it reaches the bottom.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

You can either hold it or sell some of it and buy other altcoins which are very undervalued and when they provide enough profit for you sell them and jump another one.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

Hold them for long time you will get good profit, Eth is number 1 currency after bitcoin so wait for price to increase.
Rrita (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

In my opinion,it better to convert them into token,put them into profitable tokens,like mgo ,pay ,etc.you can also hold them who knows price might jump again as it jumped in  starting of 2017.

which one coin is best now for buy and hold?

the drop is because ETH has been pumped. and what comes after a pump? that is right a dump!

if you want to make money from ETH or any other altcoin for that matter, you have to learn to trade them. to notice the signs of rise and fall and try to find the best "low" to buy and best "high" to sell them.
the mentality of "hold and profit" won't work in 99% of the times with all the altcoins.

ETH has been performing poorly ever since it reached its ATH months ago, and if you want my advice i say stay away from it if you like your money for now and then get in when it reaches the bottom.
Thank you,your opinion is so helpful.

You can either hold it or sell some of it and buy other altcoins which are very undervalued and when they provide enough profit for you sell them and jump another one.

do you suggest me any good alt coin for buy now and hold them for a long time?

Hold them for long time you will get good profit, Eth is number 1 currency after bitcoin so wait for price to increase.

yes.i am also thinking so.will hold half of my ETH and half of them use to buy ALT coin.but i am so confused which one coin will i select for buy now? do you suggest me any good coin for buy now?
Already holding some PPT coin
promoonpump

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

Use your ETH to trade and pump other coins
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

HODL is the best answer,, about one month ago eth has reach the new All time high
but its not impossible for eth to break that point,, and create new all time high again

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
LeoC

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

HODL

ETH is going to blow everyone's expectations out of the water. People will be unable to believe what they are seeing when ETH doubles in price. Far too many catalysts including MANY ICO's, a difficulty bomb that took place today, all the FUD dissipating surrounding Aug 1, Flippening inching closer and closer every month, Mayweather endorsement right before what will be one of the most watched fights in the past 5 years, and the list goes on and on.

You've got to be a complete fool to think that ETH will ever go sub $200 from today onward. BUY ETH, don't miss the train.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

I think the most interesting thing about this thread is the fact that the OP was able to ever even acquire 40 Eth. With some of the silly questions being asked it's frankly shocking that he has 40 Eth at all.

Like many have said -- the answer to your question is simple: HODL.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coinman180

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

You've got to be a complete fool to think that ETH will ever go sub $200 from today onward. BUY ETH, don't miss the train.

It was sub $200 literally yesterday
gerstaro

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

Invest wisely in https://www.vdice.io . don't bother about the price drop. Etherium is the future as it has computational power along with monetary value.

You can discuss more on this with me as I m also a developer in etherium.

https://medium.com/@gerstaro/my-experience-as-a-etherium-developer-f7b2ab40f5e1
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

Nobody can give you that information. I see a lot of people suggesting you hold. Is it viable? In the short term, everybody wins in an up market. I wonder what things will look like in a couple of years. Nobody knows, eth could be selling for peanuts then, all of this could turn out  like the dotcom boom between 97 and 2002.  Grin
LeoC

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:27:19 PM

It was sub $200 literally yesterday

Yes, I am aware, and it was the culmination of all of the FUD and uncertainty. That is over now.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Although not relevant to the topic in this thread, but I see some people have mistake the word "Hold" and "Hodl" Grin, it make me can't stop laughing when read this thread.

Ok, in my opinion, if you not have more skill about trading, holding your Ethereum to a target you set before investing it. Then find other job you can working and forget this amount Grin
Sterben

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

Although not relevant to the topic in this thread, but I see some people have mistake the word "Hold" and "Hodl" Grin, it make me can't stop laughing when read this thread.

Ok, in my opinion, if you not have more skill about trading, holding your Ethereum to a target you set before investing it. Then find other job you can working and forget this amount Grin

Hodling - The act of holding a store of value like stocks or virtual currency, most often bitcoin.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:08:53 PM

This isn't a "mistake" -- It is done on purpose. I don't hold, I hodl Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

If you believe in ETH, then hold (for years). The price will continue to increase. A drop from $400 to $200 isn't much really, when you think it's not so long ago that ETH was $10. No coin rises continuously without ever falling back. Plus the reason for the recent drop was much more because of bitcoin than anything else, and it affected the whole market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: