Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 05:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 50868 times)
joshki

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

I wonder what the naysayers will have to bitch about once deepsend is implemented....

LOL

Is that even on the roadmap anymore?  I thought voting was more important than actually implementing any real privacy features (which deepsend isn't).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MadMac

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

I wonder what the naysayers will have to bitch about once deepsend is implemented....

How could they implement anything without having an actual coder? The one they supposedly engaged (which is of course also anonymous) is working on copying code from other Android wallets. That's easy. DeepSend is complex. That's why they will not do it. But still keep bragging about it. Just like politicians, everybody knows they are bloody liars, still some people vote for them Cheesy
longestday3030

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

How could they implement anything without having an actual coder? The one they supposedly engaged (which is of course also anonymous) is working on copying code from other Android wallets. That's easy. DeepSend is complex. That's why they will not do it. But still keep bragging about it. Just like politicians, everybody knows they are bloody liars, still some people vote for them Cheesy

Deep Onion's market capitalization is high now, together with the daily trading volume. They can easily raise the funds needed to hire the needed expertise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Deep Onion's market capitalization is high now, together with the daily trading volume. They can easily raise the funds needed to hire the needed expertise.
Sure, but I would have done that first before lying about it.
Creatus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

This coin is far from a scam. I have great expectations on this.
MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

This coin is far from a scam. I have great expectations on this.
You better have, if with DO or something else/better/real, you will certainly find out over time. Good luck.
staker$

Activity: 89

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

As long as I see real airdrops coming in, there's no basis for a scam accusation. About the 100 coins requirement, I have not seen anything wrong, instead it's a test for the participant's real interest, loyalty and support to the project, so he won't just benefit from the airdrop like any bounty/airdrop hunters and then dump his coin irresponsibly and go on find another airdrop. In addition, one may not need to buy those 100 initial onions totally since there are many ways of earning them for free in the community (like what I did). Not unless he has not real intention to participate in the development of the project and would only wanted was an easy airdrop money. No effort whatsoever, then you need to buy them, but then again, you need to show real involvement by taking some effort and following some rules to keep receiving airdrops, otherwise you won't deserve to get more.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
staker$

Activity: 89

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

As long as I see real airdrops coming in, there's no basis for a scam accusation. About the 100 coins requirement, I have not seen anything wrong, instead it's a test for the participant's real interest, loyalty and support to the project, so he won't just benefit from the airdrop like any bounty/airdrop hunters and then dump his coin irresponsibly and go on find another airdrop. In addition, one may not need to buy those 100 initial onions totally since there are many ways of earning them for free in the community (like what I did). Not unless he has not real intention to participate in the development of the project and would only wanted was an easy airdrop money. No effort whatsoever, then you need to buy them, but then again, you need to show real involvement by taking some effort and following some rules to keep receiving airdrops, otherwise you won't deserve to get more.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

It was elaborated many times before. This is not an airdrop, another lie here. It is a signature campaign with a component of marketing payment and the requirement to participate in Ponzi.
Johnzky

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Waiting For Your ❤️

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Are you really promoting this coin ?, I don't see you carrying any DeepOnion Material, what exactly do you have to gain by this accusation. Yes that's exactly what it is you going on a hunch that something might happen and your proof is the premine staking. This was discussed in the thread and everyone  agreed what the extra coins from POS being generated was going to be used for.

It seems like you on a crusade to defame this brand at all costs. Its like saying oh he has a gun with bullets he will probably kill someone, you cant judge on what has not happened. I find this really premature and really no substance in what you trying to achieve.
yeah this is a advetisement,remember good or bad publicity is still a publicity and
this one seems to be like a bad publicity but for good purposes.such a great strategy to
bump this coin.good idea OP u made it.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
JayLiaster

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

Umh a great thread, i'm reading all of the reply, but it's huuuugeeeee.

Thanks for the new info
Ranger4R

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:39:16 PM
Merited by crocozino (10)

It was elaborated many times before. This is not an airdrop, another lie here. It is a signature campaign with a component of marketing payment and the requirement to participate in Ponzi.

I think this is a combination of Airdrop with some minimum requirements in order to fight inflation ( before it was 90% rules, now some minimal number of onions)
I really do not see the Ponzi here - cause there no difference from any other crypto coin
so in order to have some coins back from your investment you have to buy 100 onions - fine, but how it is different from any other POS coin?! in order to receive some POS back you have to buy some coins first as well, same as with onions! so all POS coins is Ponzi?? really?

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
Ranger4R

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

I think this is a combination of Airdrop with some minimum requirements in order to fight inflation ( before it was 90% rules, now some minimal number of onions)
I really do not see the Ponzi here - cause there no difference from any other crypto coin
so in order to have some coins back from your investment you have to buy 100 onions - fine, but how it is different from any other POS coin?! in order to receive some POS back you have to buy some coins first as well, same as with onions! so all POS coins is Ponzi?? really?

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
Ranger4R

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:45:12 PM

so with your decent activity in this thread - you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
Mikanoshi

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

but how it is different from any other POS coin?!
It's not. Some coins like bitcore or smartcash are also doing exactly the same distribution like DO by paying % of your balance every week/month.
DO just has the most amount of hype Grin

you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
True, maybe he should do something productive for a change Smiley
Because currently he either prevents smart people from making good profits or prevents not smart people from becoming smart Wink

fixincomp

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:27:19 PM

Thank you for the information, I'll keep myself away from this coin now Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1008
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:49 PM

It's not. Some coins like bitcore or smartcash are also doing exactly the same distribution like DO by paying % of your balance every week/month.

you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
Because currently he either prevents smart people from making good profits or prevents not smart people from becoming smart Wink
Smart people usually don't support ponzis in exchange for pocket money.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:48 PM

There's a difference between PoS and claiming to run a "free airdrop". You're comparing apples and rotten oranges here.

Is DeepSend out yet?

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

If DeepOnion won't be revolutionary on tech features, it WILL be an icon of community building.  These first few weeks have been gold.  No complaints.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1008
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:43 PM

If DeepOnion won't be revolutionary on tech features, it WILL be an icon of community building.  These first few weeks have been gold.  No complaints.
Of course you have no complaints. If you did you'd get banned. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.