Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:17:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41954 times)
slovakia

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

Spoetnik  +100  Wink

helping orphans by helping biblepay coin CPU mine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muenze

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

I was predicting this ! Now deeponin devs and all paid shills have only two options :

1. To sell shitonions the each other !

2. Take shitonions up the ass !

I think the second option is preferable. 

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
SSowellSVT

Activity: 196

$Onion & $Pirl Mod - Steemit @sowellsvt

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

I see almost nothing but newbies and jr. members in here pissing and moaning.
I guess if you're not able to participate, might as well hate Wink
FFS, the guy who made this thread can't even use MSPAINT CORRECTLY.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 182

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

Really deeponion is scam ?
if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
McWorse

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

Even I will dump my coins at 0.7$ (sure I won't), my profit will be 2,649$.
LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.
bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.

Your profit will be zero ! Nobody is buying and nobody will buy this shitcoin. It's impossible to sell even 100 onions right now on nova for $1 and in few days the orderbook will come to zero. So as I mentioned above you the best option for you is to take your onions up your ass !

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
muenze

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

LOL

You have to be really careful here, as there is ways to ban you for fraudulent behaviour and hyping a scam product.

And what I said is still true, he couldnt sell his onions for $1, he only found a buyer at $.7 and its still falling.It was only a small amount too, look it up. So that means when you want to sell your 3000 deeponion that you got for spamming this board with lies, you likely wont even find a buyer.

McWorse

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Fuck off with your screwy threats, muenze. How old are you? 12?

And I already sold 10% of my coins from the first airdrops. Made 840$ so far. If this is zero for you, bambarmia, then you should move your stupid ass out of your children's room and start solving the primary school.
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

LOL

You have to be really careful here, as there is ways to ban you for fraudulent behaviour and hyping a scam product.

And what I said is still true, he couldnt sell his onions for $1, he only found a buyer at $.7 and its still falling.It was only a small amount too, look it up. So that means when you want to sell your 3000 deeponion that you got for spamming this board with lies, you likely wont even find a buyer.

Hello. I see ONION as a coin received free, so not a scam
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

LOL

the only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.
just ask yourself a question,if you are the dev that holding so much premined coins,do you gonna buy your own coins from the people you airdrop to??if not then what?the only answer is "SELL"!
McWorse

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

After masses of fakenews & accusations without evidences are the conspiracy theories stepping in now. Thank you vanillagalaxy for lighting the next stage...
And @ the rest: welcome into the monkey house, that thread has become.
 Roll Eyes
bluEbluRE

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

Ill rather take the risk and offer my time promoting something that has potential, a community, active dev, working product than investing in an ICO's. How much money has people lost in ICO's this year? Coindash, DAO to name a few. Yes millions has been lost and that's only a few. White paper , road map nice website and give us cash to start the project.

Here non of the members invested a cent but yet we have a growing community and something actually plausible can come from it.

Why all the effort to scam? We have a block explorer, website, slack. Payout reports generated for every air drop, we only in week 3 and you guys are crying fowl.

Vote central is going live soon where members will have the opportunity to vote in what they believe which direction the project should take. Please show me another startup with such enthusiasm and growth in just three weeks.

LOL, scam, pass..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1694

GUNBOT Licenses -20% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

Yes.

if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully
No, another useless token / scam.

In other words, you'd sell your integrity for $2.6k. Nice going. Roll Eyes

This shitcoin is one of the worst turds in recent times. Spoetnik you are too quiet.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

LOL

the only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.
just ask yourself a question,if you are the dev that holding so much premined coins,do you gonna buy your own coins from the people you airdrop to??if not then what?the only answer is "SELL"!

Well explained Vanilla.. Some group keep 95% of assets .. Airdrop 5%. Dev team wont buy normally.. but here they may pump up to attract people. so crowd gather.. Then UNLOAD.

Incidentally some of lucky ones who got airdrop might have made money by selling.

The only way to gather crowd is get more people to exchange.. how by increasing airdrop base by qualifying more people..

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Ill rather take the risk and offer my time promoting something that has potential, a community, active dev, working product than investing in an ICO's. How much money has people lost in ICO's this year? Coindash, DAO to name a few. Yes millions has been lost and that's only a few. White paper , road map nice website and give us cash to start the project.

Here non of the members invested a cent but yet we have a growing community and something actually plausible can come from it.

Why all the effort to scam? We have a block explorer, website, slack. Payout reports generated for every air drop, we only in week 3 and you guys are crying fowl.

Vote central is going live soon where members will have the opportunity to vote in what they believe which direction the project should take. Please show me another startup with such enthusiasm and growth in just three weeks.

LOL, scam, pass..

what . You are a new user, registered from 6/9.
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

Yes.

No, another useless token / scam.

In other words, you'd sell your integrity for $2.6k. Nice going. Roll Eyes

This shitcoin is one of the worst turds in recent times. Spoetnik you are too quiet.

I appreciate our seniors here. Good knowledge and sharp answers..

Similificator

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

Damn it! I really have had enough of seeing all these scam posts! Bloody hell! I really hate scammers! Why do people scam other people?? Why can't they try to put their selves in other people's shoes?! Specially those who invests the only thing they have for hopes of getting a better life but then emdimg up losing their money that they can barely even get half a year! I wish karma would crawl up these scammers asses!

sonulrk

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them? There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.

▄ █ █ HOQU █ █ ▄   MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!
Decentralized affiliate platform  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌
◆ Facebook   ◆ Twitter   ◆ ANN Thread   ◆ White Paper   ◆ Telegram   ◆ Medium

Code:
Decentralized affiliate platform  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌
◆ Facebook   ◆ Twitter   ◆ ANN Thread   ◆ White Paper   ◆ Telegram   ◆ Medium

Jr.Member

Decentralized affiliate platform ◆◆◆ICO : 27NOV ◆◆◆

Code:
Report to moderator 
......HOQU.....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.   █

█   

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████
       ████████████████     ████████████ 

█   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 1694

GUNBOT Licenses -20% with ref. code 'GrumpyKitty'

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them?
Obviously the answer is that they are not. That project is extremely shady, misleading and run by a band of farmed accounts/shills. Don't take their word as a honest opinion of an user.

There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.
99.9% of the projects are better than this one. It's self-explanatory.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.