Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

Let's say he's a criminal. Even criminals deserve a second chance. And you dont know it is him or not.

Dude look at your profile and username... I just wonder how many paid shills are engaged in this scam.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

I have nothing bad to say about this project, if it continues like this for the coming years it will be a very successful and lucrative project for everyone involved, hope to see $100 million market cap. Cheesy
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

In a normal – non-crazy world, no one will bother accusing this coin of scam unjustly. However, our world is a crazy one with a plethora of people who at best, are the direct replica of the devil and metastasize this forum. For such people, for them; they don’t care to analyze and  confident about their own FALSE prejudice regarding this coin.

-Still I believe this coin will be a success slowly but surely, I got no problem with pre-mined coins it’s their own strategy of promoting the coin via strong community support and that  approach will be the key to our success and coins success. - Tongue

bambarmia

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

In a normal – non-crazy world, no one will bother accusing this coin of scam unjustly. However, our world is a crazy one with a plethora of people who at best, are the direct replica of the devil and metastasize this forum. For such people, for them; they don’t care to analyze and  confident about their own FALSE prejudice regarding this coin.

-Still I believe this coin will be a success slowly but surely, I got no problem with pre-mined coins it’s their own strategy of promoting the coin via strong community support and that  approach will be the key to our success and coins success. - Tongue

Dude .. I know that in Philippines is hard to find a job, but scamming on bitcointalk forums for few bucks per week is not a good choice believe me ..
bambarmia

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

I "love" some of the comments here.

"If it is free, it is legit!"

Folks, you got it all wrong, making the signature campaign (sigh!, not airdrop, signature campaign) it's not free! They give you shitcoins for promoting the shitcoin!. Your ignorance astonishes me.
Do you know how Onions are generated? Do you know how many developers already printed for themselves? Where is proof of work or proof of anything valuable in this shitcoin?

You nailed it.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Dude .. I know that in Philippines is hard to find a job, but scamming on bitcointalk forums for few bucks per week is not a good choice believe me ..

I really don't know how you managed to connect my Nationality to what I've just said and now you accusing me of scamming money for giving my own insight ? I have a job and my own belief if you think promoting this coin is scamming you are one narrow minded FUD.

currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

Please note this about DeepOnion if you believe in it as a technology:

There is a single developer. Not a team.

Not a single update in over a month.

The same developer, the one that's supposed to believe in freedom of speech via anonymity and privacy, is too busy deleting messages in his thread.

Come on. That's fucked for a coin with this following.

deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

Come on people, let it go. Let everyone do what he wants. If they get fucked, thats there problem
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

I see that you are disturbed about where the pre-mined coins are. Of course these coins will be held in some accounts. The point is where are these coins going to fall? And they are falling into the accounts of applicants for 40 weeks. At the end of 40 weeks are you going to check where are the coins? Can you tell me that there will be more coins in total than what is declared from the developers?
flag39

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

Please note this about DeepOnion if you believe in it as a technology:

There is a single developer. Not a team.

Not a single update in over a month.

The same developer, the one that's supposed to believe in freedom of speech via anonymity and privacy, is too busy deleting messages in his thread.

Come on. That's fucked for a coin with this following.

I am curious? What are you losing? 

enta2k

Activity: 294

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

We still on this? So now the argument is it's not free because it's a signature campaign? Well again, changing your signature and posting on a forum you were gonna post on anyway is not that much work really. I still view it as free coins. So far got a nice free airdrop every week, for just hanging out here and talking with people. I fail to see the scam in this.

Dude your argumentation is genius!
You know what else is genius? Car foil! like that:

It generates you free money, you just have to drive around, but you do it ANYWAYS! So wouldn´t it be stupid to
drive around for free?

currypto

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

I am curious? What are you losing? 

Nothing? Just informing the public. I have no DeepOnion to lose Smiley

I agree, only thing we can do at this point is exactly that...sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink - and bitch at each other for days Cheesy

Answerme2

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

i am sorry i applied for the airdrop if i read this topic before i would not do that thankfully my application rejected saying suspicious activity and in reality i have not done anything wrong.My guess is crypto-rainbow is scammer and since the price of deeponion is rising now he is denying every new application without giving valid reasons i may have an explanation why he is doing this to avoid giving hundreds of onions to new users when he can keep it for himself and dump it on airdrop day then why give to new users it is scam and at the end only those people will lose money who buy the coin on exchange thinking it has long term value all the paid users who holding onions will be responsible for their loss.

enta2k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

Bitching is the unofficial theme of the forum.

If I would get nachos to my onioncoins, I would buy some.

currypto

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

Bitching is the unofficial theme of the forum.

If I would get nachos to my onioncoins, I would buy some.

Nachocoin ICO when?? Hahahaha

hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

I'm wonder what u have lost in this coin. money? time? Cheesy come on. it's free coin. U dont need to buy anything.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
enta2k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

Hey if BurgerKing Russia can release a BKCoin, we should have a nachcoin!

enta2k

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

I'm wonder what u have lost in this coin. money? time? Cheesy come on. it's free coin. U dont need to buy anything.

Time, besides health, is the most valuable thing in life.
Investing time in a scam is at least equaly bad as investing money.

You give valuable lifetime in order to make a scammer rich.

Answerme2

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

you will not lose anything all the paid people will not lose anything people who are buying deeponion on exchange thinking it as real altcoin that will have long time value will lose real money when the owners aka scammers of the coin decide to dump u don't know how many coins.

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Well, DeepOnion definitely is hiding something or they would not have the need to delete even LIGHTLY critical posts as they are doing right now in the main thread. Dissapointing.

I bet now 99% of posts in the thread have a DeepOnion sig Tongue

I will give them/him that there is some marketing skills. But not much substance. Too bad because the coin sounded interesting.

If you give out coins, give them to everyone who is interested, even if its not 1000 coins each, then maybe you will get some better and believable feedback.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: