Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:14:22 AM

Yeah I mean you actually can´t loose anything, but the marcet cap droped 33% within the last 24h and big volumes got tradet.
With the "you have to hold 90% rule" i can´t imagine the volume is from people trading their 10%.

If I had to guess, I would say the dev is a millionaire by now.
We´ve seen 2.5 million in transactions.

So all the little sheeps made a scammer rich and think they are so smart.
It´s sad how easy you can use people to your advantage.

You can clearly see the drop is coming from people infringing the 90% rule. Check http://deeponion.info/.
1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10%. That is a lot of people, than won't receive any airdrops in the future. A drop of 33% is not much in comparison to that. Specially in comparison to the run in the last month. And the drop is also not spectacular in comparison to the current volume. Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation.

Please explain me that I am dumb (sorry)

1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10% <> That is a lot of people <> Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation

lot of people = lot of coins  <<< NO???

Sorry for being dumb!

A lot of people dumped, but since there are only 3,216,612 coins in circulation (from 6 of 40 airdrops) there are not many coins to sell anyway.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Yeah I mean you actually can´t loose anything, but the marcet cap droped 33% within the last 24h and big volumes got tradet.
With the "you have to hold 90% rule" i can´t imagine the volume is from people trading their 10%.

You can clearly see the drop is coming from people infringing the 90% rule. Check http://deeponion.info/.
1/3 of the airdrop participants moved more than 10%. That is a lot of people, than won't receive any airdrops in the future. A drop of 33% is not much in comparison to that. Specially in comparison to the run in the last month. And the drop is also not spectacular in comparison to the current volume. Since there were only 6 airdrops, they aren't many coins in circulation.

Only those who received the bounty for the signature campaign dropped them, yeah sure, seems legit.

It is bad in both cases - if the devs dropped a huge load of coins - it proves it's a scam.
If the devs DID NOT DROP and the coin tanked ONLY because of the bounties for the signature campaign - that's even worse! Imagine the tanking when the devs will start to drop the bag!

90% rule my ass

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:44:17 AM

Only those who received the bounty for the signature campaign dropped them, yeah sure, seems legit.

It is bad in both cases - if the devs dropped a huge load of coins - it proves it's a scam.
If the devs DID NOT DROP and the coin tanked ONLY because of the bounties for the signature campaign - that's even worse! Imagine the tanking when the devs will start to drop the bag!

90% rule my ass

Yes, dumping a huge load of coins as dev before the 7th airdrop when the volume is small anyway makes totally sense...I also study the bitcoin price for 1 year, buy some and sell it again    immediately when its price raises for 2 Dollars.

If the dev would have been dumped, the price would be 0$ now. In fact it is still a way above 2$ which is absolutely insane. No wonder people sold at 4 Dollars because it is free money. Even if you don't call it an airdrop but a signature campaign $/work ratio is tiny.

They are many scam projects in the crypto world, but with the effort the devs apply on DeepOnion they could manage a dozen ICOs that accidentally get hacked afterwards. If the dev scam, they are the worst scammers in the world. Pls continue scamming me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:51:49 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 12:24:19 PM by bambarmia

90% rule my ass

Yes, dumping a huge load of coins as dev before the 7th airdrop when the volume is small anyway makes totally sense...I also study the bitcoin price for 1 year, buy some and sell it again    immediately when its price raises for 2 Dollars.

If the dev would have been dumped, the price would be 0$ now. In fact it is still a way above 2$ which is absolutely insane. No wonder people sold at 4 Dollars because it is free money. Even if you don't call it an airdrop but a signature campaign $/work ratio is tiny.

They are many scam projects in the crypto world, but with the effort the devs apply on DeepOnion they could manage a dozen ICOs that accidentally get hacked afterwards. If the dev scam, they are the worst scammers in the world. Pls continue scamming me.

Dude It's impossible to scam you because you are a PAID SHILL AND A SCAMMER. Look at your posts related to promotion of deeponion SCAM .   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1042860;sa=showPosts  
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Yea they are criminals !
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

1. Give your friends 1000 coins
2. Make him post about it
3. Half of the forum go nuts and want free $3000 too Cheesy
4. None get it

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

The fun thing about snowball systems is, that everyone involved doesn´t get it.

I mean DeepOnion got pros on board that watch BTC for a YEAR.... in case you don´t understand ONE FULL YEAR!
He´s like Mr. Miagi of the crypto world.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:18:33 PM

I don't think DeepOnion is a scam because this market is ranked 3rd in novaexchang and has been very high prices recently. They have a very good development path and many important events in this market
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

I'm interested on how many new accounts with the only intent to get free shitcoins via spreading scam via their signs was made since that scam started to give airdops...

100 - 1000 -10.000 accounts? Some can share insights?  Shocked

I see heavy increase on non related replays, short and worthless... broken English, no clue about nothing...

The hole thing is abusing the signature concept of this forum if you ask me... (well not by rules tho)

enta2k

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 12:50:43 PM by enta2k

I posted in DO thread as a joke that I think it´s developed by bitcointalk.org because of all the signature posts.
Got deleted immediatly of course.

No wonder, my post would get deleted even if I would write:

Im 99% shure this is a good coin.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

New accounts are not allowed for the airdrop, must have registered before july something... Also rank must be member or higher.

Passion.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

New accounts are not allowed for the airdrop, must have registered before july something... Also rank must be member or higher.
Obviously, if it will not be promoted by senior members and above, with reputation, and a history on this forum, nobody will believe this scam and there will be no stupid ignorants to fall for this scam.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
saiscoin

Activity: 66

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

Well it made me money so i can't complain

VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

Ofc you cannot, thinking only on your own ass and not on the mass of people that will loose money once dev dump the crap!

SilverCondor

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

Ofc you cannot, thinking only on your own ass and not on the mass of people that will loose money once dev dump the crap!
Loose money? you don't need to pay anything to participate on airdrop!
Hmm...
I think that this useless thread was created by people who was blacklisted on airdrop Grin
12.5 million of premine which so shocked this thread creator will be distributed between airdrop participants!
It is very foolish to call scam project which the principle don't require to invest/deposit something
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

if the price falls 50% in a day then it is certainly a Scam.

High risk high payoff
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

Thanks for your warning, but thay won't.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Stelfox

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:28:10 PM

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is ...
KingOfNight

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

mevmike

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

1. Give your friends 1000 coins
2. Make him post about it
3. Half of the forum go nuts and want free $3000 too Cheesy
4. None get it

This is in response to your points:

1. I've got more than 1000 coins as of today, but i am sure that i am not a friend of any DeepOnion developer.
2. They didn't MAKE me post about it, but i WILLINGLY post about DeepOnion.
3. I could get that 3000usd anytime i want, but i choose not to. This is just an ample amount for what is to come.
4. I am sure that what you said "NONE GET IT" is totally wrong. Alot of people got it, and of course you haven't got any hence the rattling.

You seem to know a lot about DeepOnion even just for a newbie.
Either you have a main account that wasn't qualified or was even kicked out of airdrop, or
You could have wanted to join the airdrop as a newbie but cannot because of the current rules...
Maybe one of the reason i said is right or maybe not...
Only you could tell.....
Cheesy
Have a nice day....

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: