Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Well sometimes people tend to destroy the reputation of ones coin because they wanted that coin to go down, I mean the price of it, to go down. But I think in this case the deeponion is a promising project I THINK. And its reputation must be retain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? There is absolutely 0 reason for anyone to buy deepdnion except maybe some noobs but even they wont fall for the mass shilling because all the naive people are mass shilling until their coins are $0.01 each, instead of making money. So there simply is absolutely 0 people who would ever buy deeponion and thats why the price keeps going down til its $0.01. So you wasted days and hours shilling for a coin where 1000 coins will be worth $10. Buy yourself a nice pizza at least, eh?  All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !
Well and you are creating dozens of accounts to spam your accusations against someone who has a good chance of being a legitimate developer. I think it's pretty obvious who is deprived of morals, and it's not the people who have high hopes for an emerging project.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Is there a proof that crypto-rainbow is actually Vladislav Smolensev? I was thinking about joining the project, but now I think I won't. The more research I do, the more red flags I see.

Anyone? How do you know that it's Vladislav Smolensev? Please tell me, it's very important to me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

oh wow, are we still beating this dead dog?Huh
 it's been established for quite some time already that without the need to invest any money into Deeponion then it can not be a scam.

yes the devs will make money, don't all coin devs??
ico's ask you to invest money thus scamming you potentially. this does not ask for any money. ffs get over it and move on. this has the potential to be big and to make money for those clever enough to jump in early. thats the same as all coins. there is nothing different or bad here. you either join it or you don't. to keep bleeting on and making a crusade about it being a scam reeks of you having interests in other similar coins.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Is there a proof that crypto-rainbow is actually Vladislav Smolensev? I was thinking about joining the project, but now I think I won't. The more research I do, the more red flags I see.

Anyone? How do you know that it's Vladislav Smolensev? Please tell me, it's very important to me.

the devs choice of username suggests he/she could be chinese or thai or similar. does crypto-rainbow sound like a russian to you?Huh? not to me. just simple deduction
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:54 PM

Guess what, there is no evidence. Of course not. Why would a scammer use an Airdrop/Signature campaign system? Actually the devs can't even sell because the trading volume is too little. The price would go to zero if they would try to sell. Airdrops are not useful to scam people. ICO are. Write a little whitepaper, build a nice-looking website. Sell some worthless tokens for BTC and ETH. That's how you scam nowadays.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

And the debate continues. On the one corner, there are significant number of people who are really convinced that DeepOnion is a scam and on the other hand the community of DeepOnion is growing big. There is money for sure there. I think the amount reserved for DeepOnion for airdrops is really big that is why many people are really attracted to join.

I personally believe it is not only because the airdrop might be big. I believe in the technology. With the upcoming development of deepsend they put a huge mark in terms of anonymity and security for the crypto world. I guess the time will tell us, what will get delivered, as it is true for most of the other alt coins too.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Vladislav is my neighbor. He is a well known scammer.  Here is one of his emails he sent to me.

Here is translation (some words can not be translated because of Russian slang)

deeponion plan is developing. We will make good money out from some suckers. Please give me a hand and do not worry about payment. You will receive your bitcoins as agreed. I will finish codding and contact you later. Tolik hacked about 25 accounts on bitcointalk so we will have a good support. Call me when you finish your work.

https://imgur.com/a/L8DaI

Most legit reply in the history of bitcointalk. I am gonna print this comment and hang it framed on my wall. Damn, really need to tell this story Putin on our fishing trip next weekend.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

This topic gets better with every reply Cheesy .

I love how scammers are replying themselves with different accounts accusing other persons of registering many accounts just to bash this shitcoin. Hilarious.

Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

This topic gets better with every reply Cheesy .

I love how scammers are replying themselves with different accounts accusing other persons of registering many accounts just to bash this shitcoin. Hilarious.

Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?

Yea you are right, massive amount of paid shills with dozens of accounts are promoting this SHITCOIN. 
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !

Can you hook me up with the big fella? I'd like to negotiate a deal! Takes a bit more than a few bucks but I'll throw the morality in as a freebie.
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

All deeponion supporters are people without morality and for few bucks a week they will do anything even sell their soul to satan !

Can you hook me up with the big fella? I'd like to negotiate a deal! Takes a bit more than a few bucks but I'll throw the morality in as a freebie.

You can't throw what you already threw.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

Hi there, Deponion started many months before July, but just in July the team behind started the Airdrop with zero value per coin, and today thanks to the power of community the value is more than 30k satoshis! Join us here:  https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=676934

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

Hi there, Deponion started many months before July, but just in July the team behind started the Airdrop with zero value per coin, and today thanks to the power of community the value is more than 30k satoshis!

Why did they stop developing it?

Deeponion's github is a wasteland, all the hype is around the signature campaign and keeping the forum thread on top, not around actual development and new features.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

You really are stupid..
It's been outlined all over the forum in detail over and over.

Let's start with the fact it's not an airdrop but a sig campaign.
Scam.. There doesn't even need to be any more so called proof than that.
But there is if you greedy douche bag pajeets stop playing dumb.. For cash Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
HardFireMiner

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

You really are stupid..
It's been outlined all over the forum in detail over and over.

Let's start with the fact it's not an airdrop but a sig campaign.
Scam.. There doesn't even need to be any more so called proof than that.
But there is if you greedy douche bag pajeets stop playing dumb.. For cash Roll Eyes

I think we are talking with the scammers themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be so active.

They pay themselves even trough hacked bitcointalk accounts, not only their regular accounts.

Now imagine the proportions of this scam.

deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

Why are you all talking so negative about DeepOnion?? There are a lot other coins who work like this. Why dont you pick on them? Dont try to break a coin or community.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Cuz its ascam coin thats why we talk négative about it abd stop defending a SCAM coin or u are à part of it

Free palestine
deeponion

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

Cuz its ascam coin thats why we talk négative about it abd stop defending a SCAM coin or u are à part of it

You presume that it is a scam coin. What if you are wrong? What will happen then, you are harming something that wants to grow. Just stop bullying
Jazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:07:10 AM

I also think its a scam. Some days ago, i asked in the Ann thread if there are pictures or any details about the developer and the team members. The only reactions were insults and: "Is there a picture of Satoshi Nakamoto or any information about him?" For me, it seems the team and the dev are not very interested in transparency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: