Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

Just got a message deleted from DeepOnion's thread.

From http://deeponion.network/richlist, and assuming at least first 10 addresses belong to OP, it puts OP with at least 16994516 onions.

With a valuation of $0.47 per onion from http://coincap.io/, this makes OP the owner of $7 987 422.

Just on paper, there is no liquidity to cash out such an amount, but even so, congrats OP, you're a very wealthy man. Cheesy

This was from some weeks ago and was buried in the hundreds of pages of shitposting in the thread, somehow they have found it now and deleted it, because reasons.

They have the time to go through thousands of shiposts but no time to develop the wallet.

Red flags are piling up.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:16:46 PM

The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to be a currency. DeepOnion appears to succeed in doing so i.e. it's already in an exchange being actively traded.
Deep onion isn't taking money from anyone, their air drops are free.
I don't see how they are scamming?

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to be a currency. DeepOnion appears to succeed in doing so i.e. it's already in an exchange being actively traded.
Deep onion isn't taking money from anyone, their air drops are free.
I don't see how they are scamming?

There are people who bought DO, not only you shills spamming with the signature. And those bought it just because all you spammed all over bitcointalk.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

From http://deeponion.network/richlist, and assuming at least first 10 addresses belong to OP, it puts OP with at least 16994516 onions.

With a valuation of $0.47 per onion from http://coincap.io/, this makes OP the owner of $7 987 422.

Just on paper, there is no liquidity to cash out such an amount, but even so, congrats OP, you're a very wealthy man. Cheesy

This was from some weeks ago and was buried in the hundreds of pages of shitposting in the thread, somehow they have found it now and deleted it, because reasons.

They have the time to go through thousands of shiposts but no time to develop the wallet.

Red flags are piling up.

yeah they do have a lot of time but they dont actually have the skill to develop the wallet as they cant code.

the trade volume today on Novaexchange (thats the only site where the coin is listed as the real exchanges dont accept obvious scamcoins) is just $27k. so the owner is selling low amounts like $10k a day. He might also buy some actually so DeepOnion doesnt sink to $0.0001 yet.... so that over time he can keep pulling $10k or more a day from it.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

I didn't see any evidences that are pointing out DeepOnion is a scam or maybe you are trying to promote as reverse psycho is. hmn.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

Dude in another thread bought DO for 4$ because "Some user with signature" told him it´s a good investment.

That proofs, not only do you enrich stupid people, you altough talk stupid people into bad scam investments.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

Dude in another thread bought DO for 4$ because "Some user with signature" told him it´s a good investment.

That proofs, not only do you enrich stupid people, you altough talk stupid people into bad scam investments.
A lot of people are fooled by the signature shill of the deeponion, and i think they are all deserve the negative trust, because too many people are got trapped caused by those shilling for the scam project such as deeponion, They just fool people to feed their airdrop shit.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

You have to let that sink in for a moment.

A zombielike community, controlled by a scammer without any moral, talks crypto newbies into registering at a scam exchange to buy a scam coin.
It´s like scam-ception.

Now all they have to do is rename DO to Scientoligycoin and the level of scam reaches unknown heights.

But bruh it is free money, how can that be a bad thing huurdurrr.
Yeah if I give you free crystal meth and you sell it to people telling them is a good thing it would be
free money as well, but people with a hint of moral still wouldn´t consider promoting it.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:21:42 PM

Let's push DO beside for a moment.

You guys are trading.
Right?
Sure you do...

Means:
Buying as cheap as possible and selling as expensive as possible.
Right?

Who is buying your coins?
Who is giving you all that money, so your wealth can grow?

People who are loosing money!

So shut up.
Insincere rabble...

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

Well, this escalated quickly.

Let's push DO beside for a moment.

You guys are trading.
Right?
Sure you do...

Means:
Buying as cheap as possible and selling as expensive as possible.
Right?

Who is buying your coins?
Who is giving you all that money, so your wealth can grow?

People who are loosing money!

So shut up.
Insincere rabble...

Anyway McWorse, comparing Deep Onion scam with trade is just another level of insanity. I just don't get it, do you really think there are retards that will believe such a retarded post? Really?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:25 PM

Red flags are piling up.

More than 1 000 pages of scam posts !
McWorse

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

The statements of the newbies and other brandnew members here won't become more true, when they lard them with insults. And @ bambarmia: Please take your fingers out of your ashole, when you talk to me.
 Wink

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

You are getting all DeepOnions coins for free via airdrop.  I do not know why people still make accusations.

You really are stupid..
It's been outlined all over the forum in detail over and over.

Let's start with the fact it's not an airdrop but a sig campaign.
Scam.. There doesn't even need to be any more so called proof than that.
But there is if you greedy douche bag pajeets stop playing dumb.. For cash Roll Eyes

I think we are talking with the scammers themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be so active.

They pay themselves even trough hacked bitcointalk accounts, not only their regular accounts.

Now imagine the proportions of this scam.

Scam with massive amount of shills !
McWorse

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

Another newbie.
Giving the doorhandle to the next....
Where are you all from?

mosprognoz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

Please note this about DeepOnion if you believe in it as a technology:

There is a single developer. Not a team.

Not a single update in over a month.

The same developer, the one that's supposed to believe in freedom of speech via anonymity and privacy, is too busy deleting messages in his thread.

Come on. That's fucked for a coin with this following.

Look at their github !!!
mosprognoz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:30:10 PM

Another newbie.
Giving the doorhandle to the next....
Where are you all from?

A lot of people told you. Go and f...k yourself. I can only join them. There is no place for scammers on bitcointtalk !
mosprognoz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:36:33 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:10:40 PM by mosprognoz

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist  Developers are calling this "airdrope", but actually it is a signature campaign They "airdropped" payed for a sig very small amount of onions at first and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are "airdropping" paying to themselves to their hundreds of fake accounts ! Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  
https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? Look up torcoin  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.
There is no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own  ALL DEEPONION SUPPORTERS ARE PAID SHILLS AND SCAMMERS.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

I have never trusted in this coin... it always smelled bad, that is why i did not even try to join that campaing to receive the "free" airdrop, that is a lie that everybody is believing, all those people says "i am earning free onions everyweek" but they are working on a signature campaing..
but yes, obviously that when everybody is gonna sell those onions the price would be only a few cents.
McWorse

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

Hell ... a fleed of newbies... someone should better go and check some IPs.
Or is it normal here on BCT - when you see no land in a discussion - to create one account after another to say the same and the same and the same with different accounts?

And I am guilty now, that this rabble is stepping up the stair to a full member....
Roll Eyes
I am better out of here.
So go and play with yourself guys. I think bambarmia knows what I mean...

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

I dont think any good about deep onion dev. His delete my comment because I just wonder what diffirence between dash and deeponion. And the truth is I dont known what is deep onion in that time and that is just a question.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: