Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.
The developer of the currency holds and stacks most of the coins.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.
That's not how markets work.

Dev holds, I don't remember the exact number, about 5% of the total coin supply. Dumping those 5% at once would result in the price going down, but it would have no significant impact on the market itself.
The remaining 95%, as well as the potential buyer of the 5% dev coins, would decide where the market goes for DO.

The hypothetical scenarios presented by the FUD campaign are just simply not rational by any standards. They completely ignore the reality of markets as well as the amount of effort put in vs the amount of potential reward from different routes.

As such, they're just completely meaningless, regardless of whether they're meant well or not.

Either way, it's only about 3-4 more months before we know for sure, and in the meantime there's no real point talking about this since there's no substantial evidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

The DeepOnion fraud founder surely would just try to keep DeepOnion going for as long as possible
And then just bank $20k or whatever amount each day. Maybe even rebuy on some days to keep the price somewhat stable. I saw there were some buys for DeepOnion coins at much larger prices than its at. Like it was at $1.10 and someone was buying for $2.20

Thats also why the sig campaign is for such a long time, to cash out from this coin for a long time as they try to get "noobs" to buy it.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

yeah jk, you obviously haven´t read everything.

By staking the coins from day 1, ALL THE COINS! gains him an insane amount of onions.

Someone a few weeks back calculated it through with the richlist and it was something like 8 onion per minute or whatever.
That equals 11500 onions a day, you can do your own math.

Ah wait you can´t, because you are a zombie controlled by a scammer in exchange for a few bucks.

I have a riddle for you, but be aware, you must have an IQ of a potatoe or higher.

Person 1 in DO Thread: OMG so much free money, insane!
Person 1 in every other thread: I don´t get paid for promoting it, that´s not true!

Find the mistake.

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

They buy this currency for real money, the currency becomes more valuable because people are interested in it, due to blind promoting.

Because he made people think the coin has a real value but hasn´t is the definition of scam.

At some point he will dump everything, the currency looses it´s value all all the people who bought it
loose their money.

Dev holds, I don't remember the exact number, about 5% of the total coin supply. Dumping those 5% at once would result in the price going down, but it would have no significant impact on the market itself.
The remaining 95%, as well as the potential buyer of the 5% dev coins, would decide where the market goes for DO.

The hypothetical scenarios presented by the FUD campaign are just simply not rational by any standards. They completely ignore the reality of markets as well as the amount of effort put in vs the amount of potential reward from different routes.

As such, they're just completely meaningless, regardless of whether they're meant well or not.

Either way, it's only about 3-4 more months before we know for sure, and in the meantime there's no real point talking about this since there's no substantial evidence.

Dev holds 5 % ?? Here is the rich list http://178.62.250.234/richlist take a look at first 25 wallets. And one thing more... You are using hacked account. The previous owner of your account is screaming all over bitcointalk that some russian guy stole his account. You are not the only one. Deeponion shills are using dozens of stolen accounts. Don't worry all of them including you will be banned from bitcointalk very soon !
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

yeah jk, you obviously haven´t read everything.

By staking the coins from day 1, ALL THE COINS! gains him an insane amount of onions.

Someone a few weeks back calculated it through with the richlist and it was something like 8 onion per minute or whatever.
That equals 11500 onions a day, you can do your own math.

Ah wait you can´t, because you are a zombie controlled by a scammer in exchange for a few bucks.

Dev has already stated that the excess coins gained from PoS will be paid out in round 41 so it doesn't matter how many he gets.
And if he's staking his dev coins (5%) and keeping that stake, that's only going to be 0,5% extra after one year, since the first year is 10% PoS. So if dev originally had around 1 Million Onions, he would have 1,1 Million one year later.

Thus, the staking argument is irrelevant.

P.S. I am blacklisted and not getting any Onions. So you can't use that card on me. If I saw any good argument that provided substantial evidence of DO being a scam, I would tear that argument appart and then support it if it turned out to be true.

However, right now all accusations against DO are either outright nonsense or simply haven't been thought through in detail.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

loose their money.

Dev holds 5 % ?? Here is the rich list http://178.62.250.234/richlist take a look at first 25 wallets. And one thing more... You are using hacked account. The previous owner of your account is screaming all over bitcointalk that some russian guy stole his account. You are not the only one. Deeponion shills are using dozens of stolen accounts. Don't worry all of them including you will be banned from bitcointalk very soon !
First off all, I own this account. Second of all, I'm Polish. And third of all, with all the irrational nonsense going around I'm not too surprised that people would start calling others hackers and whatever to bring DO down. Why would you target me if I'm blacklisted anyways though? There's nothing for you to gain here. I won't take the sig down even if I stay on blacklist for as long as there's no proof that there is any scamming going on, and there is no such proof.

Either way, you're recycling the same pointless "richlist" argument that has been debunked over a month ago. If you truly believe this is a scam, then dig out something that proves it instead of making hysterical accusations that bear absolutely no meaning.
enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

You think he only staked / stakes 5%
You believe him he will pay it out week 41.
I assume you believe santa is real and your dad will come back from buying zigarettes at the gas station
any time soon.

You know what, theres a dude who can garantee you, that you will have 72 virgins after death,
you should contact him.

jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

I assume you believe santa is real and your dad will come back from buying zigarettes at the gas station
any time soon.

You know what, theres a dude who can garantee you, that you will have 72 virgins after death,
you should contact him.
No, I know that he stakes the premine along with his dev coins. And he claimed that he will pay out the premine stakes in round 41. I don't care if he keeps the dev stakes, and I actually think he should.
Either way, if he doesn't pay out round 41, DO will die and that'll be the end of it. He'll be making a huge loss from that move, so it's stupid to even consider it as a substantial problem. Especially considering the fact that DeepSend is supposed to come out before the airdrop ends.

But whatever, you have proven my point. All accusations are made by people who can't think any further than a fat sow can fly. Every point you guys have tried to raise made you look ridiculous and incompetent. I'm trying very hard to take your arguments seriously, but they're so short-sighted and narrow-minded that even a kid should be able to see how nonsensical they are. Not to mention the fact that you just keep repeating yourself day in day out without even trying to work on your arguments.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

any time soon.

you should contact him.
No, I know that he stakes the premine along with his dev coins. And he claimed that he will pay out the premine stakes in round 41. I don't care if he keeps the dev stakes, and I actually think he should.
Either way, if he doesn't pay out round 41, DO will die and that'll be the end of it. He'll be making a huge loss from that move, so it's stupid to even consider it as a substantial problem. Especially considering the fact that DeepSend is supposed to come out before the airdrop ends.

But whatever, you have proven my point. All accusations are made by people who can't think any further than a fat sow can fly. Every point you guys have tried to raise made you look ridiculous and incompetent. I'm trying very hard to take your arguments seriously, but they're so short-sighted and narrow-minded that even a kid should be able to see how nonsensical they are. Not to mention the fact that you just keep repeating yourself day in day out without even trying to work on your arguments.

Dude.. you are just posing here like blacklisted ! I really like your scammy artist skills. And what about using hacked account ?
enta2k

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

I think every account we are aguing with here are fake accounts to occupy us.
Which is a clever idea, time we waste in this thread is time we don´t have to
ask critical questions in the main do thread.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

Been participating in their signature campaign and now out of nowhere they ban me and didn't paid me for the week, a lot of people complaining about the same.

This is a scam, if they have a signature campaign going, people follow the rules and they don't pay, that's scam.

sorry to see you in this thread before you found out your own error.

the below screeny is with my mouse hovering over the  red box in your sig , you missed one ref bro.

https://s26.postimg.org/wjksrhvyh/trtrtr.jpg

Well, I checked the check_status page and it said everything was fine.

It's still a bullshit excuse not to pay sig campaign participants, ref links are irrelevant to them...

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

loose their money.

Developers just want to make a market for this coin and try to hold majority coin. By their marketing they just make a hype of anonymity and free airdrops.

In my opinion:

0. They harvested many accounts who are getting each airdrop successfully.
1. They eliminate external account by giving silly excuses in attempt to minimize the number of participants in each airdrop and maximize the earning of their own accounts.
2. They give more coins to their own accounts by 2x, 3x and 4x multipliers.
3. In the main ANN thread, everybody suggest not to sell. Even they made a rule of 90%. But they dumped coin of their own accounts.
4. Any negative post or any critical comment is deleted by them in the main ANN thread. My 8 posts were deleted by them.
5. They are doing staking with the community fund. Which is extra income for them.
6. They will never run after dump their all coins. They will get more money in future if the coin survive.

So, it is not a scam but cheating with community. They use community for their success but don't pay them honestly. My estimate is if the coin survive all 40 airdrops, the developers will successfully left with more than 80% coins.

And...and...and...we can not do any harm to them.

PS: Please any DeepOnion supporter do not quote me and reply to this post. I don't want to see your religious sentiments here. Keep them at main DeepOnion ANN thread.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Well, at least now I can dump the coins.  Cheesy

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

I heard they didn't pay some people on their signature campaign I have a friend who joined on their signature campaign and he got accepted. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

Well, at least now I can dump the coins.  Cheesy

dont scam deeponion gang leader pls,,ur supposed to hold xD

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:32:05 PM

hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:52:35 PM

There is only one true solution to this:

Start ShallowShallotCoin, 100% transparent, 100% pre-mined, 100% given away for free - no signatures required. Just a reply to a thread.

Oh also 100% copy-paste.

AlexNT01

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

OP I read what you wrote and I gotta say your "speculation" is looking REALLY REALLY thin! I mean so the devs of onion did a premine and are giving away those coins in airdrops....unsure how that could be a scam that hey profit from...then your saying they are staking those coins before they are airdropped and course giving away those staked coins too in the airdrops..how's this a scam they will profit from again?!?! it's hard for a giveaway to be a scam I think, I mean a scam means your taking someone's value and exchanging it for worthless crap... but the devs are giving away coins for...wait for it!    NOTHING! that's right! you pay them notafuckingbit coin.

I really wish people like this OP would think before they shitpost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: