Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70275 times)
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

Even I will dump my coins at 0.7$ (sure I won't), my profit will be 2,649$.
LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.

You have to be really careful here, as there is ways to ban you for fraudulent behaviour and hyping a scam product.

And what I said is still true, he couldnt sell his onions for $1, he only found a buyer at $.7 and its still falling.It was only a small amount too, look it up. So that means when you want to sell your 3000 deeponion that you got for spamming this board with lies, you likely wont even find a buyer.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Fuck off with your screwy threats, muenze. How old are you? 12?

And I already sold 10% of my coins from the first airdrops. Made 840$ so far. If this is zero for you, bambarmia, then you should move your stupid ass out of your children's room and start solving the primary school.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.

You have to be really careful here, as there is ways to ban you for fraudulent behaviour and hyping a scam product.

And what I said is still true, he couldnt sell his onions for $1, he only found a buyer at $.7 and its still falling.It was only a small amount too, look it up. So that means when you want to sell your 3000 deeponion that you got for spamming this board with lies, you likely wont even find a buyer.

Hello. I see ONION as a coin received free, so not a scam
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

LOL

the only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.
just ask yourself a question,if you are the dev that holding so much premined coins,do you gonna buy your own coins from the people you airdrop to??if not then what?the only answer is "SELL"!
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

After masses of fakenews & accusations without evidences are the conspiracy theories stepping in now. Thank you vanillagalaxy for lighting the next stage...
And @ the rest: welcome into the monkey house, that thread has become.
 Roll Eyes

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
bluEbluRE

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

Ill rather take the risk and offer my time promoting something that has potential, a community, active dev, working product than investing in an ICO's. How much money has people lost in ICO's this year? Coindash, DAO to name a few. Yes millions has been lost and that's only a few. White paper , road map nice website and give us cash to start the project.

Here non of the members invested a cent but yet we have a growing community and something actually plausible can come from it.

Why all the effort to scam? We have a block explorer, website, slack. Payout reports generated for every air drop, we only in week 3 and you guys are crying fowl.

Vote central is going live soon where members will have the opportunity to vote in what they believe which direction the project should take. Please show me another startup with such enthusiasm and growth in just three weeks.

LOL, scam, pass..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

Really deeponion is scam ?
Yes.

if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully
No, another useless token / scam.

In other words, you'd sell your integrity for $2.6k. Nice going. Roll Eyes

This shitcoin is one of the worst turds in recent times. Spoetnik you are too quiet.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

LOL

the only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.
just ask yourself a question,if you are the dev that holding so much premined coins,do you gonna buy your own coins from the people you airdrop to??if not then what?the only answer is "SELL"!

Well explained Vanilla.. Some group keep 95% of assets .. Airdrop 5%. Dev team wont buy normally.. but here they may pump up to attract people. so crowd gather.. Then UNLOAD.

Incidentally some of lucky ones who got airdrop might have made money by selling.

The only way to gather crowd is get more people to exchange.. how by increasing airdrop base by qualifying more people..

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Ill rather take the risk and offer my time promoting something that has potential, a community, active dev, working product than investing in an ICO's. How much money has people lost in ICO's this year? Coindash, DAO to name a few. Yes millions has been lost and that's only a few. White paper , road map nice website and give us cash to start the project.

Here non of the members invested a cent but yet we have a growing community and something actually plausible can come from it.

Why all the effort to scam? We have a block explorer, website, slack. Payout reports generated for every air drop, we only in week 3 and you guys are crying fowl.

Vote central is going live soon where members will have the opportunity to vote in what they believe which direction the project should take. Please show me another startup with such enthusiasm and growth in just three weeks.

LOL, scam, pass..

what . You are a new user, registered from 6/9.
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

Really deeponion is scam ?
Yes.

if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully
No, another useless token / scam.

In other words, you'd sell your integrity for $2.6k. Nice going. Roll Eyes

This shitcoin is one of the worst turds in recent times. Spoetnik you are too quiet.

I appreciate our seniors here. Good knowledge and sharp answers..

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

Damn it! I really have had enough of seeing all these scam posts! Bloody hell! I really hate scammers! Why do people scam other people?? Why can't they try to put their selves in other people's shoes?! Specially those who invests the only thing they have for hopes of getting a better life but then emdimg up losing their money that they can barely even get half a year! I wish karma would crawl up these scammers asses!
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them? There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them?
Obviously the answer is that they are not. That project is extremely shady, misleading and run by a band of farmed accounts/shills. Don't take their word as a honest opinion of an user.

There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.
99.9% of the projects are better than this one. It's self-explanatory.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sonulrk

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:56:01 PM

LOL, scam, pass..

what . You are a new user, registered from 6/9.

So what kid? You join in July 30, 2017. Does it mean you are nothing against me? Stop kidding here please!
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

There is an extremely high number of shills (yet again) and shitposter such as the one below me.

Many people have heard Deepcoin is scam.But when this time i am really shocked because this ico was my dream.But now proven this coin is scam from understand your evidence.
Your statement makes you look like an utter baboon. Actually, a baboon could probably form a more constructive post than that. Roll Eyes

OP, consider locking this thread and starting a self-moderated one with an updated compilation of evidence in the first post.

That post would be empty since there wasn't any evidence posted yet.

TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL EVIDENCE LINKED AT THE BOTTOM:

http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

Thank you for the article, nice analysis.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

After masses of fakenews & accusations without evidences are the conspiracy theories stepping in now. Thank you vanillagalaxy for lighting the next stage...
And @ the rest: welcome into the monkey house, that thread has become.
 Roll Eyes

Go and ready about your cloned shitcoin, with evidence right from the source of DO - http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I keep watching the counter on the "Check status" page.

Total Number of Active Users : 254
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 1
Total Number Rejected Users : 300

It's been stuck on 254 for a long time and over 30 people were rejected since then. Seems like everyone new who applies is getting rejected from the airdrop. Lucky for those who are already participating! More coins for less people.....

Everyone who applies will be fairly reviewed and will receive the airdrop if they have followed the rules.

Sry but go on dreaming.

Received two airdrops, than suddenly got banned for unknown reason:
Mod Said: bct and Wallet ok
Under review
Thread was deleted, second Post in the new banned thread:
Denied

I wrote the Mod, i wrote crypto Rainbow. Just wanted to know why. No answer up to now Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

ALL ICO's are scammy.
Anything heavily premined is scammy.
ALL "TOKENS" are scammy.
EDIT:
What the greedy scammy idiots who defend shit like this don't realize is their "scheme" is doomed.
Why ?
Deadly simple.. it's a crooked rigged scheme coin token.

100% FUD, 0% argument

Not really.. poor choice of words.
I am touching on the concept of ideology as you pull away like a horse being force to drink water.
You see NOOBS piling in here the fairness of a coin design and launch and handling of it matters.
What i was just trying to say is if those things are not handled appropriately then it will be doomed.

You have 3 posts here and you are shooting your mouth off at me crying FUD ?
Care to form that into a coherent argument ?
I posted to make a specific point.. not to chant "FUD"
And FUD is definitely warranted.
Do you know what FUD stands for ?

I am just fed up with old users here hiding with a huge shitload of new accounts crying FUD so they can push crooked rigged scam coin schemes for *BITCOIN* profits.
You are not helping.
You are not doing anything to get a digital currency created and used.
You are here making and perpetuating schemes for Bitcoin.
While making Bitcoin itself look bad in the process.

Let me put it this way pajeets.
I had to quit trading on exchanges because all there is.. is shit like this.
There is nothing legit to trade and if there is it's ignored by the majority who bounce around FOREVER hopping from scammy shitcoin bullshit to the next.

Crypto needs our support.
Not vultures swirling around looking for SIG campaigns masked as "Airdrops" all for the purpose of collecting Bitcoin dust via your brand new NOOB account here.
You guys doing that are not helping.. you are making this shit worse.
I am not concerned about losers taking "risk"
I am not worried people will be duped by a scam coin.
I am looking at the larger picture and how it affects all of us.
Not just your fake Airdrop SIG campaign dust ROI's NOOBS.

Yeah.. ideology.. not FUD morons.  Roll Eyes
I have over 13,000 posts talking about the topic.
While you all IGNORE IT !

FUD first & ask questions later™
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

I think that "crypto Rainbow" should make some statements if he serious about  making this coin a success.  A true wider AIRDROP base  is required..

sonulrk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

In a nutshell this is what developers intent to the community.

They offered a signature campaign in the name of free airdrops and use their Draconion (deliberately misspell) laws to banned external accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: