Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

OP obviously doesn't understand the reverse ICO model.

Byteball has done this also.

A coin will take off once a network is big enough and doing an airdrop is a great way of doing this.

What DeepOnion is doing brilliantly is creating a very smart bitcointalk campaign. The rules are designed to get posters to create valuable content on busy threads and reward them as well as become a part of the DO community.

The tech is amazing and what's coming is even more amazing.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

DO army shilling at max power! It's beyond 9000! Cheesy

This is pathetic guys, seriously.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

Although it has that "too good to be true" vibe, what is the point of scamming when you are not charging for the coin? ... I've read complaints about onioners spamming the forum, but how is it different from all the other members (me included) of the forum that participate in Avatar & Signature bounty campaigns that have a minimum post requirement in order to be awarded a stake?

To be honest, it is a project that seemed interesting to me (might still consider participating on one of their bounties), but I don't agree with them calling it an Airdrop (as it is clearly a bounty campaign and definitely not free since you are "working" by promoting their coin) or deleting negative comments as everyone is entitled to their opinion. My main concern is what someone posted about their wallet containing malware, anybody else heard about this? Has proof or something?
redhorse

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:03:09 AM

obviously a scam, and spamming the forum Undecided

Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.

This is a serious assertion. I wonder if you can provide any information/details that back up your statement about the wallet containing malware? Has it happened to somebody or did you find suspicious things in the wallet?
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.

This is a serious assertion. I wonder if you can provide any information/details that back up your statement about the wallet containing malware? Has it happened to somebody or did you find suspicious things in the wallet?

Yeah with redhorse, fair enough people question the coins release etc, but quite a stretch to say the wallet contains malware, all checks come back good besides the usual false positives. And something that blatant would of been picked up by the community at the start.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
CoinIEtrader

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.

They ask you for free advertising.

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

download it and put on virus total
i saw with my eyes someone posting about that the new wallet contains a malware with virus total test
try to upload the new wallet zip into virus total and check
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

They don't have transparent airdrop rules, however I don't think it's a scam
alay1388

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

Okay guys, the mother jokes are not exactly helpfull.

In the End everyone can do whatever the fuck he wants, it´s not a crime holding and receiving DO,
it´s just sad, that they make it so easy for the dev to become rich.

Stop making stupid people rich! Is that how trump became rich? Cheesy
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

They don't have transparent airdrop rules, however I don't think it's a scam

I have been avoiding the word "scam", because if we are going to be pedantic fucks, then I think we are right.

It is definitely a con of some sort. We just don't know what to classify it as.

As for malware: I have looked at the source code, even from day 1. There is no malicious code.

BUT, this does not rule out there could be a virus. There is only one way to be sure:

1. Download the source code
2. Compile it
3. Compare the compiled vs given binary

If you discover there is a virus, that could cause the giant thread to be closed down because I think it violates Bitcointalk's TOS. It would be a very big win for everyone.

I could personally do it, but I don't have time unless I make it worth my time. I'm open to incentives Tongue haha.

rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Whether it a scam or not, leave that to people to judge, it pays so people and It does not pay others. You have made your point, it left to whoever wants to join or not
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

thank you for your notif. If people think this is a scam project. just notif and dont care this project anymore and dont try to war with other user who want protect it.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:32:51 AM

Hi all,

I'm Cryptomaster @deeponion.org Smiley

Creating value by creating a community
What makes anything successful? Creating a great product, having an amazing team and making a brand with great imagery and slogans, this is obviously what ultimately decides, however there aren't many times that this occurs, when all are focused on the same goal.

Here is a little video i made of the start of the day @ deeponion and then shows just some of the great designs of posters a while ago of a few of the members of DeepOnion and also gives most of the rules of the bitcointalk.org DeepOnion Signature Campaign

DeepOnion Members Gallery Slide-show VIDEO LINK: Have you got a secret smile yet?

To see more of all their work go to https://deeponion.org/community/forums/gallery.50/

There are load of great pages including videos tutorials, news about DeepOnion,
brilliant info about the coin and is also
a really great friendly place to be have a chat and meet people too, all at
https://deeponion.org/community/

Thanks to the following DeepOnion members who contributed work or i mentioned.
whitefish, abs1, simrac, maxmad_x, hellars and phucdigan Smiley Excellent work guys.

Even if you not eligible for the onion air-drops, you can still join the community forum where there are many rewards for the bounties and other tasks available which can be participated in and what you do that has a positive, beneficial effect and which brings success to DeepOnion is rewarded.

If you have ambition, a life goal to succeed and the drive and determination to see it out, to learn and to use your skills and to get noticed for your hard work, make DeepOnion your first call.

Here is one of DeepOnion Tor Integrated Cryptocurency Members Impressive with his very impressive Video, "huhum", Movie intro trailer for DeepOnion.

He has many more

Ahead of the game
As you can see amazing things are happening at DeepOnion .

Also there are many great articles on steemit and elsewhere about the amazing new technology to be introduced.

One new brilliant idea in development is DeepVault, a totally secure file storage under te tor network incorporated into the DeepOnion block-chain. This will provide another unique feature within the cryptocurrency world.

That along with DeepSend gives DeepOnion an incredible advantage against other cryptocurrencies which are in the past in terms of technology and development which is continuous to ensure DeepOnion is ahead of the game.

I as a moderator at https://deeponion.org and being involved in the bitcointalk airdrops i earn roughly just over 3000 Onions a week, which is the equivalent of $3000.

Here is a link to the present value of the DeepOnion Cryptocurrency https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

If you have a bitcointalk account that was created on or before the 1 st of September 2017 and are a minimum of Jr Member you can participate too in the air-drops.

Now what a person is worth is defined perhaps by the talent they have, but also to what abilities they don't know they even have.

Here at DeepOnion we have members who love being involved in the community and it not just for the onions. Its because its one of the best and friendliest communities there is, of any online forum, and with everyone's amazing efforts whom become inspired to work for something they think is great, it shows that DeepOnion is more than just an amazing tor integrated secure and private cryptocurrency, it is fast becoming an intelligence hub for talent and creativity in many areas.

Some members have decided to create something for the first time in their lives, a poster, a slogan an article perhaps or even a video due to the positivity and atmosphere that surrounds DeepOnion the developer, Deeper, and the dev. team who stimulate everyone to realise their maximum potential.

In the process this not only helps DeepOnion be more successful but gives amazing opportunities for those to immensely further their future prospects in many ways and with the added bonus of onions from the DeepOnion airdrop signature campaign increasing your financial assets at the same time

The main rules of the bitcointalk DeepOnion airdrop signature campaign can be found on the front page of https://deeponion.org

Here is a link to the first main ANN thread page of DeepOnion on bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Which while writing, is now over 1300 pages Smiley in an amazingly short period of time and demonstrates the success of DeepOnion. Not only that but the amount of investors who are interested and give support on twitter and the level of great design is being noticed by influential people not only in the crypto world but in the design/creative and technology sectors

Here is a quick link to get to the most recent page of DeepOnion on bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.new#new

Here is another DeepOnion member DogLover with their "Movie". Enjoy

This is the most exciting Cryptocurrency ever, come join the deeponion.org/community and find out yourself. Smiley

If you would like to see their latest and all the other members great videos here is a link below

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-videos.26/

Now as i said I'm a moderator at deeponion but i started off as a relative noob, not posting much at all just following crypto from a distance for a number of years after a little dabble about 4 years ago. Now after DeepOnion i earn, depending on the beneficial effect and work i do for DeepOnion, but about 3000 onions a week, but i'm a very active mod.. Now by all means do not participate in this amazing opportunity.

However if you follow me on twitter @ceredigionman you will see that many influential people, two old crypto devs i was helping years ago. Plus many others recently. One of my followers has over 500,000 followers another has over 300,000 and quite a few others slightly lower Wink So there is even more demonstrable trust with DeepOnion than many other developments of the past and i dare say the future too.

Now there are literally thousands of traders and investors and crypto enthusiasts out there, one actually called cryptoenthusiast,  Roll Eyes, and all are either buying DeepOnions on Nova or who are earning them without being on the airdrops by the contributions given to them for the work they do, making videos and taking apart in the bounties and competitions..... Or from the signature campaign here on bitcointalk.

So with regard to why we are doing it;

We are doing it for a huge amount of airdrop onions and unlike any other signature campaign on bitcointalk we are actually earn a huge "salary" each week in real dollar value.

So

But remember the rules. Here is a good example and  why most people get blacklisted

whats going on with  coin rate? devs do you have a plan how to make a stable   rate?

and I have been  in banned review already 2 weeks and dont receive any comments

Hi @DimaS1574 i have just checked you post history and you do basically post 10 comments a week regarding deeponion,
but they are all in some form or another the following.

"Why was i blacklisted"

The reason why you are blacklisted is because you do not post any comments in support of deeponion.

Yet you say you know the rules in one posting on September 07, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21610415#msg21610415

To be clear these are the rules again

Here is another recent example

I've been here since the 1st airdrop now all the sudden I have been Blacklisted..Why?

Hi @scott0577

I just checked your post history start page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=240361;sa=showPosts;start=0

Your message on: September 21, 2017, 02:03:18 AM on page 2 of your history on bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg22054144#msg22054144

Your next message was on: September 28, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg22302168#msg22302168

Then you made another 4 up to the 29th in support of DeepOnion.

That is not 10 in a week, come on mate i know you, the rule is 10valid / supportive  messages a week with 50 characters in each.

I dont think it was criticising thang, we have all done that to some extent. Just post more thats all.

Now please I believe that this scam accusation has gone on for far to long....

Though it did inspire me to make this video CRYPTOWARS - Episode 1 : DeepOnion: A NEW CRYPTO

https://youtu.be/gE_vYgxy2H4  Roll Eyes Wink  Grin

Its before the 1st of September bitcointalk account application acceptance rules so dont pay any attention to that data at the end Smiley

Come to the deeponion.org/community, earn some onion and have some fun Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:52:09 AM

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they fight you <- here we are now after that guy's last post
Then you win <- us soon

Someone get on that binary analysis.

On another note that guy didn't address anything we've been talking about. What a waste of his time.

nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

I was mining these coin previously and gives me not much profit. I'm really interested because of its potential. So I bought this coin for a year investment. I do believe on its potential. Community what makes the coin make or break. So, lets go deepcoin, we have long way to go.  Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

Whether it a scam or not, leave that to people to judge, it pays so people and It does not pay others. You have made your point, it left to whoever wants to join or not

If it does not pay to some people then no one would join and it would be abandoned by the devs.
It was not rigged by accident either.
If this scheme coin does not pay the devs money they will make another one.
I also suspect they started this as soon as Tor Coin was exposed.
Coin "teams" simply start one at the first sign it's going down hill.. they roll on and on.
Sooner or later the little shady profiteers here get bored and wander off..
and they probably already got a new coin lined up for you sitting on Poloniex etc.
The cycle continues..

You all fail to grasp what a "scam" is.
You deem it to be who gets paid or not.
Those of you who profited from the scheme consider it a success and try hard to lure in more participants.
To what ?
Apparently what ever pays.
What it is and how it works is of no concern to you all.
You are here to get BITCOIN profits.. at any cost.. as fast as possible.

You do realize that many people profit from Ponzi / Pyramid scheme right ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

If it does not pay to some people then no one would join and it would be abandoned by the devs.
It was not rigged by accident either.
If this scheme coin does not pay the devs money they will make another one.
I also suspect they started this as soon as Tor Coin was exposed.
Coin "teams" simply start one at the first sign it's going down hill.. they roll on and on.
Sooner or later the little shady profiteers here get bored and wander off..
and they probably already got a new coin lined up for you sitting on Poloniex etc.
The cycle continues..

You all fail to grasp what a "scam" is.
You deem it to be who gets paid or not.
Those of you who profited from the scheme consider it a success and try hard to lure in more participants.
To what ?
Apparently what ever pays.
What it is and how it works is of no concern to you all.
You are here to get BITCOIN profits.. at any cost.. as fast as possible.

You do realize that many people profit from Ponzi / Pyramid scheme right ?

For me a scam is when you don't do effort to make your community earn. All coins that succeed are those that give opportunity to its community, not just on speculators. We are on crypto world, a lot of coins don't succeed. But those who succeed have programs to their community. That is why I consider this coin give opportunity to its community.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

Can you explain, how you say deeponion a scam. They are giving free airdrop to the community members and their coin is already listed in market and free airdrop earner sell their coins and get money, then where is a scam. Many ICO's come, colect money and disappear, they are scam. Those who are giving all coins free to their members are not scammer.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

I suppose that if deeponion were not scam this thread would not be pumped by new messages every now and then. BTW I tried to sign up to deeponion site twice with different mail domains, but it didn't send me the confirmation mail. I think this is the fate =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: