Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

I think deep onion is not scam, because all who participate bounty already in pay and the most important deeponion already listing in the market. deep onion I think is a good coin.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

Fast FAQ for Deep Onion's free airdrop participation:

1)How can you participate in a scam fake airdrop (Really, Signature Campaign)?
2) You need to post at least 10 posts on bitcointalk in support of Deep Onion.

The bigger the scam, the more ignorant people buy this cloned premined shitcoin, more profit to developers and a bit to signature campaign idiots with the "It's free for me so it is no scam for me".

Pathethic

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

The bigger the scam, the more ignorant people buy this cloned premined shitcoin, more profit to developers and a bit to signature campaign idiots with the "It's free for me so it is no scam for me".

Pathethic

I have a tiny amount of Deep Onion. I hope it succeeds so they are worth heaps like every coin I have hope for.

But to the DeepOnion dev, Im sorry I can never be an active member of a community that forces you to make a number of positive comments about a coin every week, in order to receive the airdrop. When we tell members of the community how to behave it takes away that awesome debate and competitive ideas that make crypto so brilliant. I love that I can come on here and have people disagree with me (like yourself).

If tommorrow you started saying DeepOnion was a scam, just because I promised you an airdrop of some new coin (and told you , you had to call it a scam 10 times a week) that would be really sad.

But people would do it, if they thought they would gain financially from it.

Devs have a duty to lead by example. And a great example would be allowing dissent in your community and embracing it.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

Pathethic

I have a tiny amount of Deep Onion. I hope it succeeds so they are worth heaps like every coin I have hope for.

But to the DeepOnion dev, Im sorry I can never be an active member of a community that forces you to make a number of positive comments about a coin every week, in order to receive the airdrop. When we tell members of the community how to behave it takes away that awesome debate and competitive ideas that make crypto so brilliant. I love that I can come on here and have people disagree with me (like yourself).

If tommorrow you started saying DeepOnion was a scam, just because I promised you an airdrop of some new coin (and told you , you had to call it a scam 10 times a week) that would be really sad.

But people would do it, if they thought they would gain financially from it.

Devs have a duty to lead by example. And a great example would be allowing dissent in your community and embracing it.

Except you are entirely mistaken ...
Airdrop participants don't have to say a SINGLE WORD about DeepOnion each week to be eligible for the airdrop.
Their posts just have to be supportive of the topic of the thread and helpful to the bitcointalk community as a whole, as opposed to derogatory and negative or hateful in nature.
Contrary to popular belief, we don't have to post about how awesome DeepOnion is.

Pathethic

Like I already stated - - this is entirely untrue. Our posts DO NOT have to be "in support of Deep Onion." They have to be in support of the thread -- meaning, helpful to the discussion and not spam.

AGAIN -- We are not required to mention DO even once per week.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

Deeponion is a scam is unbelievable. Because it is a good project. Moreover free Deeponion may be sale in exchange. Deeponion is already listed in many exchange. Who get free DeepOnion can sale in market. So deeponion is not a scam.
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:34:29 PM

I think deep onion is not scam, because all who participate bounty already in pay and the most important deeponion already listing in the market. deep onion I think is a good coin.
It doesn't mean anything. I've got paid 0.8 BTC (0.1btc each month) from GAW Miners signature. They've paid out 53.2BTC for just signature campaign to promote their scam.
Guess what happens after that! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

Interesting. I see that cryptodevil has just poked his head into the ANN thread, asking about some of their claims about DeepSend. By all accounts, DeepSend is vaporware, so I'm curious to see where this goes, and whether red paint will start being thrown:

Is there a link to a whitepaper which describes what 'DeepSend' is and how it works?
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

Pathethic

At least try and get the facts right when trying to convince people that deeponion is a scam.

1)How can you participate in a scam fake airdrop (Really, Signature Campaign)? SO?
2) You need to post at least 10 posts on bitcointalk in support of Deep Onion. You need 10 posts, yes, but you dont need to even mention deeponion, let alone support it. In fact you could probably join and continue your mission here.
Doomzoom

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

Yea this is an interesting turn of events
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:31:47 AM

Whether it a scam or not, leave that to people to judge, it pays so people and It does not pay others. You have made your point, it left to whoever wants to join or not

I agree. For sure, those who are promoting deeponion have also their own side and version of the story. They must also know the features and potentials of the coin and project. Those who invest in deeponion should also have made their own study and analysis of their actions.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:45:30 AM

Whether it a scam or not, leave that to people to judge, it pays so people and It does not pay others. You have made your point, it left to whoever wants to join or not

I agree. For sure, those who are promoting deeponion have also their own side and version of the story. They must also know the features and potentials of the coin and project. Those who invest in deeponion should also have made their own study and analysis of their actions.

Along the way as you get to know the project and read the forums, you will understand why we believe in this coin.  I've never been part of the airdrop, but I was one of those who mined it when it didn't have any value.  It got listed at novaexchange, i bought some just for investment purposes.  But seeing the roadmap, this coin has a lot of potential.  I believe this is going to be in the top 20 soon.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:28:35 AM

I think Deeponion should't been called scam , it's a free air drop.The team asks you for nothing , but give you free Onions , you loose nothing here.

Just because its being airdropped to some doesn't mean people aren't buying on exchanges also.  I'm not saying its a scam, just saying that it could be.  It would be nice to get an answer to where the stakes from the premine are going though.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:42 AM

There is a big risk yes its true but this is another way of marketing.
They choose to distribute coins with airdrop structure. And miners hate this situation.
But it seems this style is working.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

If it does not pay to some people then no one would join and it would be abandoned by the devs.
It was not rigged by accident either.
If this scheme coin does not pay the devs money they will make another one.
I also suspect they started this as soon as Tor Coin was exposed.
Coin "teams" simply start one at the first sign it's going down hill.. they roll on and on.
Sooner or later the little shady profiteers here get bored and wander off..
and they probably already got a new coin lined up for you sitting on Poloniex etc.
The cycle continues..

You all fail to grasp what a "scam" is.
You deem it to be who gets paid or not.
Those of you who profited from the scheme consider it a success and try hard to lure in more participants.
To what ?
Apparently what ever pays.
What it is and how it works is of no concern to you all.
You are here to get BITCOIN profits.. at any cost.. as fast as possible.

You do realize that many people profit from Ponzi / Pyramid scheme right ?

For me a scam is when you don't do effort to make your community earn. All coins that succeed are those that give opportunity to its community, not just on speculators. We are on crypto world, a lot of coins don't succeed. But those who succeed have programs to their community. That is why I consider this coin give opportunity to its community.

A "scam" has nothing at all to do with so called "earnings" NOOB.  Roll Eyes
How much you do or do not make off the scheme is 100% irrelevant.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:27:30 AM

Along the way as you get to know the project and read the forums, you will understand why we believe in this coin.  I've never been part of the airdrop, but I was one of those who mined it when it didn't have any value.  It got listed at novaexchange, i bought some just for investment purposes.  But seeing the roadmap, this coin has a lot of potential.  I believe this is going to be in the top 20 soon.

I don't think that this is a scam as being have one of this part of airdropped I believe on it. deep onion has a potential just like other coin, there is some negative scenario of it but read and base for some info about it.
lokinator

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

I have been a part of the DeepOnion community for a few months now, and I can honestly say, that I am genuinely impressed by the community, the staff and the development team.

Community members are supportive and helpful. Moderators (and regular members) spend a great deal of time running community events, contests, giveaways, etc -- in addition to their duties of preventing spam, bots, and making sure the forums are in order. The Development team is constantly announcing updates (sometimes through the mod team) to the technology as a whole and ensuring they accomplish milestones in accordance with the roadmap. Community members are allowed and ENCOURAGED to make suggestions, contribute to development, and critique DO without fear of repercussions.

Regular members (some are not even a part of the airdrop) have created logos, wallpapers, signatures, website designs & even wallet UI designs -- not because they want Onions -- but because they believe in the project.

There is also a newsletter that goes out frequently to inform everyone who isn't on the forums about all the updates and progress.

This is, by far, the best project I have ever followed in the crypto world. All those folks "crying wolf" and talking bad about DO, should put aside their personal opinions for a day, and at least legitimately spend some time to check out the project. I believe if they did that, they too would see the potential in this project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Hi guys, has this FUD piece about DeepOnion been addressed? I am currently balls deep in DeepOnion, having brought over 10k worth on exchanges.  Angry

You guys are making me nervous here.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

Hi guys, has this FUD piece about DeepOnion been addressed? I am currently balls deep in DeepOnion, having brought over 10k worth on exchanges.  Angry

You guys are making me nervous here.

...No, it has not.

That is pretty scary for you. I hope you don't encounter a big dump.

currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

at least legitimately spend some time to check out the project. I believe if they did that, they too would see the potential in this project.

Have you not read what we've been discussing in this thread?

Talk about ignorance.

sonulrk

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

If you follow closely there are several same people on this thread fighting 3 months to proove that DO is scam with very negative energy and no real arguments, more like manipulation of some information. What that tells you? I,ll quote my deeponion friend from other thread:

All of those who criticized onion may have just resorted to destroying it because of these reasons:
1. they were not qualified in the airdrop.
2. were already qualified before but got banned due to their own mistakes.
3. discrediting onion in order to promote their own coins
they may accuse onion anything they want...
but it is still up to us to believe with this community...
And i say i believe and will support it...
Cheesy

Scam accusations are slowly dying and DO is just getting started. Big success ahead!

GO GO GO GO GO DO!!! Grin

The answer to your 3 statements: no.

I have observed "scam accusations" have actually been increasing. I have not once called DeepOnion a scam but it sure is a con of some sort.

If you believe DeepOnion is not a scam, why do you even comment in this thread? What do you have to gain? Smiley

Cause I dislike people who do this. There are how many projects on crypto more than 1000 ? How many of them are icos? How many have 30-50% "devs development"??

Go waste FUD energy on them. Onion is transparent and trustworthy till now. And it is just starting. You even do not allow it to develop. You guys here are happy for failure? What kind of people do that?

P.s i do not know about gou but those 3 statements are all fuders of Onion. One more thing how they scam giving you money? Go home fuders

Transparent my foot.

They are banning people from their so called airdrops which is factually a signature campaign.
They are deleting every negative and critical post in the name of moderation.
They are not scammer but cheaters who use people support without paying them.
We waste our energy because we waste our time on these cheaters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: