Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

The whole deal seems a bit sketchy.    Simply answer,  if you have an doubts,  stay away.      It's wise to invest time and money only on projects you really feel confident/passionate in.

Your signature here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

The whole deal seems a bit sketchy.    Simply answer,  if you have an doubts,  stay away.      It's wise to invest time and money only on projects you really feel confident/passionate in.

I agree with you, if somebody has doubts, the best thing is to stay away. Nobody is forcing to buy anything.

I believe in this project just because the team is an active team working hard in the project adding new features, that is more value to the coin.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:32:20 PM

I agree with you, if somebody has doubts, the best thing is to stay away. Nobody is forcing to buy anything.

I believe in this project just because the team is an active team working hard in the project adding new features, that is more value to the coin.

Oh yeah? Exciting! Which new feature??

lijoe408

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

Fast FAQ for Deep Onion's free airdrop participation:

1)How can you participate in a scam fake airdrop (Really, Signature Campaign)?
2) You need to post at least 10 posts on bitcointalk in support of Deep Onion.

The bigger the scam, the more ignorant people buy this cloned premined shitcoin, more profit to developers and a bit to signature campaign idiots with the "It's free for me so it is no scam for me".

Pathethic

That's a misquote I believe.  That's not an official graphic, it was made by a airdrop member.  The official rule just says that you have to make 10 posts a week (min 50 char).  This demonstrates that you are an active member and not a dummy account.  If you don't make the required posts, you just excluded from the airdrop for that week.  I make 10 posts across BTC and get the airdrop every week.  My posts definitely aren't all about onion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RecklessRocket

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

The way I see, all people should do their own home work before doing any kind of investment.

Instead of crying now in Forums, why not you first do market research?
currypto

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

The way I see, all people should do their own home work before doing any kind of investment.

Instead of crying now in Forums, why not you first do market research?

Do you have something to share, to relieve DeepOnion of its accusation? I'm open to being wrong.

aitorp6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

The whole deal seems a bit sketchy.    Simply answer,  if you have an doubts,  stay away.      It's wise to invest time and money only on projects you really feel confident/passionate in.

Here it is, its name is DeepVault and in the following video you can see how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a12lNTmhYeQ

It's a small step, but it's something. Ir proves that the team is active and working.

currypto

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

The whole deal seems a bit sketchy.    Simply answer,  if you have an doubts,  stay away.      It's wise to invest time and money only on projects you really feel confident/passionate in.

Here it is, its name is DeepVault and in the following video you can see how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a12lNTmhYeQ

It's a small step, but it's something. Ir proves that the team is active and working.

Interesting! This must have released within the past 20 minutes. I cannot wait to see the code. I will report back.

Oh and holy shit. 1 Onion to generate a hash?...That goes to the "developers" wallet? Wow, this is getting even worse!

1 DeepOnion is about $1. Just to put things into perspective.

You can literally do this, and get the same FOR NEARLY FREE ON BITCOIN FOR YEARS ALREADY:

sha1sum myfile.txt

and then do a transaction with OP_RETURN and your hash data.

This is unbelievable.

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

The bigger the scam, the more ignorant people buy this cloned premined shitcoin, more profit to developers and a bit to signature campaign idiots with the "It's free for me so it is no scam for me".

Pathethic

I have a tiny amount of Deep Onion. I hope it succeeds so they are worth heaps like every coin I have hope for.

But to the DeepOnion dev, Im sorry I can never be an active member of a community that forces you to make a number of positive comments about a coin every week, in order to receive the airdrop. When we tell members of the community how to behave it takes away that awesome debate and competitive ideas that make crypto so brilliant. I love that I can come on here and have people disagree with me (like yourself).

If tommorrow you started saying DeepOnion was a scam, just because I promised you an airdrop of some new coin (and told you , you had to call it a scam 10 times a week) that would be really sad.

But people would do it, if they thought they would gain financially from it.

Devs have a duty to lead by example. And a great example would be allowing dissent in your community and embracing it.

Except you are entirely mistaken ...
Airdrop participants don't have to say a SINGLE WORD about DeepOnion each week to be eligible for the airdrop.
Their posts just have to be supportive of the topic of the thread and helpful to the bitcointalk community as a whole, as opposed to derogatory and negative or hateful in nature.
Contrary to popular belief, we don't have to post about how awesome DeepOnion is.

Pathethic

Like I already stated - - this is entirely untrue. Our posts DO NOT have to be "in support of Deep Onion." They have to be in support of the thread -- meaning, helpful to the discussion and not spam.

AGAIN -- We are not required to mention DO even once per week.

Hi @lokinator

Regarding the support for DeepOnion in the posts you do make;

I have had this conversation in the DeepOnion forum many times and on the bitcointalk thread

Valid posts, means supportive. It is the phrase used but it does mean to be supportive.

If you go onto the DeepOnion forum there are threads which say you must be supportive.

Here's one by Deeper himself

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-just-require-10-posts-with-50-characters.235/#post-2531

The text of which is

Some more good news for our great community!
We just require weekly 10 posts with 50 characters, we fixed the rule. We will count posts over 50 chars as valid!

We receive so many PM i show my support etc etc. And if a user consistently supports us, he will be noticed and will be rewarded next time!!

DeepOnion does not pay people for their support to other developments only the "valid" posts in support of DeepOnion are counted.

Cheers

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

Whether it a scam or not, leave that to people to judge, it pays so people and It does not pay others. You have made your point, it left to whoever wants to join or not

I agree. For sure, those who are promoting deeponion have also their own side and version of the story. They must also know the features and potentials of the coin and project. Those who invest in deeponion should also have made their own study and analysis of their actions.

you are right... everyone has their own free will to decide to whether it is good or evil...
it is not just all up to the devs why DeepOnion  community continuously grows...
but people are truly seeing its potential that is why they joined...
and they are also free to choose whether they will stay or leave...
but no one should force someone to believe what he also believes...
this is why despite of all the allegations i will be supporting deeponion...
because i have seen something in it which you probably hasn't...
let everyone decide for themselves, and i know they won't regret it...

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:15:58 AM

you are right... everyone has their own free will to decide to whether it is good or evil...
Yes, which is exactly why we have so many idiots, scams, and all kids of nasty shit. In other words, becaudr people who are not capable of making proper decisions/judgements in almost any situation were/are making such decisions/judgements.

it is not just all up to the devs why DeepOnion  community continuously grows...
There is no community of any kind. There's an signature campaign full of farmed accounts owned by a small amount of people.

The coin has zero potential whatsoever.

Which is how/why pretty much any successful scam was executed.

So the DeepOnion shills keep relentlessly defending this shitcoin? Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

Yes, which is exactly why we have so many idiots, scams, and all kids of nasty shit. In other words, becaudr people who are not capable of making proper decisions/judgements in almost any situation were/are making such decisions/judgements.

it is not just all up to the devs why DeepOnion  community continuously grows...
There is no community of any kind. There's an signature campaign full of farmed accounts owned by a small amount of people.

The coin has zero potential whatsoever.

Which is how/why pretty much any successful scam was executed.

So the DeepOnion shills keep relentlessly defending this shitcoin? Roll Eyes

They need to shill or they will be kicked out of the airdrop Signature campaign Cheesy . And to protect not (yet) dropped shitcoin.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
rickjamez484

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:37:18 AM

Aren't 99% of these coins a scam?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:39:13 AM

They need to shill or they will be kicked out of the airdrop Signature campaign Cheesy . And to protect not (yet) dropped shitcoin.
That doesn't surprise me. It looks like a lot of them aren't even allowed to admit that there is no airdrop, only a signature campaign.

Aren't 99% of these coins a scam?
Correct, but a lot of them don't have this amount of shilling and spam due to their signature campaign.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

That's not only unethical as any other dictatorship, as it has some horrible incentives in it which contrary to the basic idea of a decentralized p2p cryptocurrency.

spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

That's not only unethical as any other dictatorship, as it has some horrible incentives in it which contrary to the basic idea of a decentralized p2p cryptocurrency.

Succinctly and well put. Goes against the very fundamentals that true forum members want to achieve.

I do not blame anyone involved in the airdrop for perpetuating it, they are motivated by receiving something for free that has a monetary value (at least for now), but the price is kept artificially high as the airdrop rules mean they cannot then sell that, they need X amount left in their wallet to be eligible for the next round.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:30:53 PM

Hitler is alive  Grin
Jason C.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

Good job! It is always recommended for everyone to do their own homework before making any important decision.
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

我可以用中文回复吗 ?
BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:43:15 PM

I have a family member involved in Deep Onion and I can say with full honesty that everything so far is absolutely legit from them. They have a very hard working team and a lot of great things in development. I sincerely don't beleive this coin to be a scam and i'm definitely in for the long run.

No Deep Onion memes required... It'll stand it's own when released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: