Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
desperado007

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

a friend of mine is doing pretty good with Onion coin. i am using the faucet but it does not pay very well
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

The mods on there forum are passing position too just anyone without a background check, some of them are now slowly creeping out and don`t want to be caught red handed and if things go down its sucks to be the guy that takes all the blame, 2 months and the price went from moon to uranus.

Their forum is hilarious.  A cult is probably the best description. 
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

when investing in a new coin, look at the community governance/development, this is a major indicator of whether the development guys are serious about it.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

The mods on there forum are passing position too just anyone without a background check, some of them are now slowly creeping out and don`t want to be caught red handed and if things go down its sucks to be the guy that takes all the blame, 2 months and the price went from moon to uranus.

exactly my thoughts. The forum peeps are slaves. I did find it an interesting project but once i understood u have to kiss ass and what not.... no tx. Look at the Mickey Mouse attitudes they all have. Lol.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

The word "scam" is often abused in cryptos, and should be avoided unless we are talking about a 100% proved scam.
I don't think that DeepOnion is a scam. They have invested too many energies in building their site and their community for it to be a scam.
HOWEVER: the dev (I think it must be a single dev, pretending there are more) seems to be a paranoid chap, which has managed with his behavior to screw a project which otherwise may have worked out.
I have applied for their so called airdrop (a signature campaign, which is fine, but call it with its true name), I was rejected because "I didn't meet the requirements" - which must be their SECRET requirements, since I was respecting their PUBLIC requirements, and so I have immediately dropped their signature and avoided the pathetic public whining that others indulge in.
All my slightly critical posts on the thread have been deleted. They simply delete everything which is not hyping the project, and the result now is that you have a 100% hypocritical community which PRETENDS to love the project but they just are terrorized to be thrown out of the so called airdrop. Rules are obscure since the dev decides which the rules are according to his mood. And all the rejected people now hate the project. A very sad show. It's a pity, it could have been a nice project. I don't think it is a scam, it is just a VERY BADLY managed project, which at first seemed very good. Perhaps they could still save it if they'd change attitude. Perhaps. Not very likely they will though. We'll see.
joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

The word "scam" is often abused in cryptos, and should be avoided unless we are talking about a 100% proved scam.
I don't think that DeepOnion is a scam. They have invested too many energies in building their site and their community for it to be a scam.
HOWEVER: the dev (I think it must be a single dev, pretending there are more) seems to be a paranoid chap, which has managed with his behavior to screw a project which otherwise may have worked out.
I have applied for their so called airdrop (a signature campaign, which is fine, but call it with its true name), I was rejected because "I didn't meet the requirements" - which must be their SECRET requirements, since I was respecting their PUBLIC requirements, and so I have immediately dropped their signature and avoided the pathetic public whining that others indulge in.
All my slightly critical posts on the thread have been deleted. They simply delete everything which is not hyping the project, and the result now is that you have a 100% hypocritical community which PRETENDS to love the project but they just are terrorized to be thrown out of the so called airdrop. Rules are obscure since the dev decides which the rules are according to his mood. And all the rejected people now hate the project. A very sad show. It's a pity, it could have been a nice project. I don't think it is a scam, it is just a VERY BADLY managed project, which at first seemed very good. Perhaps they could still save it if they'd change attitude. Perhaps. Not very likely they will though. We'll see.

The best scams are the ones people but great effort into.

And realistically, almost all their content is created by people who are hoping against hope that they'll get to be added to the special 288 in the "airdrop" which is really (as you say) an advertisement campaign.  They just string people along -- if you play our game and post a lot of positive stuff and write a lot of shills on facebook and bitcointalk for six weeks we "might" consider you for the airdrop then when we "change the rules!" and such nonsense. 

It's a scam.  And yes, I think it's a single person who doesn't actually know how to develop anything -- because he's developed exactly nothing.  It's just a copy of another coin.  The one "feature" they added is windows only and closed source -- and is a "feature" one could do in bitcoin in 2009.
intelegan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

Hey cro, I get your opinion but let me be 100% honest.

I realised the scam, confronted rainbow multipli times, no answers only deleted posts.
I got pissed of, deleted my signature by me own will (so no drops) and started to fuck with rainbow really hard.

I´m still convinced he is manipulating all of you for his own benefits and I really do not like that.
My negative posting against DO are purely driven by beeing pissed off and trying to protect others from the scam.

Obviously you don´t risk anything by contributing to the DO-scam, but I just don´t want to empower rainbow.

At the end of the day I don´t give a fuck what all of the DO-dudes are doing, I just thought it would be a nice
move to tell others about my opinion.

I wish I am wrong, because my motivation is not that I got excluded (by my own will), it´s because I honestly think
rainbow is fucking with all of you and because I hate him.

The last sentence in particular is my 100% honest believe.
Try it by yourself, ask him something critical
waks2014

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love
gipbkt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

People hate other people's success. I already cashed out some bounties and 10%. For me it is a good campaign, whatever happens, with the money I made I can pay the rent in a very expensive country like Switzerland. Which means, in other countries you can live with that money for two months... Participants can make some money out of it, so don't say people get scammed. You get something in exchange for some of your time and you can trade it against money at any time. So I really don't see the scam here.

Also there is lots of newbie accounts posting here that it is scam. This is a sign that people want to bring something successfull down, or lower the price to get on board. Everything shows that the project is on a good way. Happy to be part of it.
maxyotz

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:50 AM

The DeepOnion fraud founder surely would just try to keep DeepOnion going for as long as possible
And then just bank $20k or whatever amount each day. Maybe even rebuy on some days to keep the price somewhat stable. I saw there were some buys for DeepOnion coins at much larger prices than its at. Like it was at $1.10 and someone was buying for $2.20

Thats also why the sig campaign is for such a long time, to cash out from this coin for a long time as they try to get "noobs" to buy it.
joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love
What has it done to be called "token of the future"?

Every privacy coin out there uses tor, and has actual privacy features.  Deeponion has nothing. 
joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

The DeepOnion fraud founder surely would just try to keep DeepOnion going for as long as possible
And then just bank $20k or whatever amount each day. Maybe even rebuy on some days to keep the price somewhat stable. I saw there were some buys for DeepOnion coins at much larger prices than its at. Like it was at $1.10 and someone was buying for $2.20

Thats also why the sig campaign is for such a long time, to cash out from this coin for a long time as they try to get "noobs" to buy it.

And if you read the "new rules" you will see that they're trying to get more and more people advertising while incentivizing almost exclusively the people (288 last I checked) that are already "in" the airdrop. 

joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

People hate other people's success. I already cashed out some bounties and 10%. For me it is a good campaign, whatever happens, with the money I made I can pay the rent in a very expensive country like Switzerland. Which means, in other countries you can live with that money for two months... Participants can make some money out of it, so don't say people get scammed. You get something in exchange for some of your time and you can trade it against money at any time. So I really don't see the scam here.

Also there is lots of newbie accounts posting here that it is scam. This is a sign that people want to bring something successfull down, or lower the price to get on board. Everything shows that the project is on a good way. Happy to be part of it.

But you're not a part of it.  You're shilling for it, but you don't have the signature, so now you get nothing for your shilling.

I've been around crypto since 2012 or so, I'm not a newbie.  This is a scam.  It will be dead on the day of the 40th "airdrop" when everyone realizes that the "dev" hasn't actually met any of the roadmap and has delivered nothing but a bunch of valueless tokens. 
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

This matter has even not been put to rest despite the argument and counter argument that has been put for and against this project. Anyway the only determining factor about whether this is scam or not will be time that would decide who will win the day.

But you're not a part of it.  You're shilling for it, but you don't have the signature, so now you get nothing for your shilling.

I've been around crypto since 2012 or so, I'm not a newbie.  This is a scam.  It will be dead on the day of the 40th "airdrop" when everyone realizes that the "dev" hasn't actually met any of the roadmap and has delivered nothing but a bunch of valueless tokens. 

Argument like this are the one that would even makes it last longer that what you predicted because one thing developers value is their ego even if they are doing the wrong thing.
joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

This matter has even not been put to rest despite the argument and counter argument that has been put for and against this project. Anyway the only determining factor about whether this is scam or not will be time that would decide who will win the day.

Argument like this are the one that would even makes it last longer that what you predicted because one thing developers value is their ego even if they are doing the wrong thing.

I think the "dev" will have dumped everything he can dump by then, and that will be the end.  Maybe he'll try to extend the "airdrop" or something like that, but I don't think it will last much longer than that.
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

It is interesting that all the members who call out it as a scam are non-airdop participants. Does it not look a bit biased? By the way, I am not an airdrop participant.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
joshki

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

It is interesting that all the members who call out it as a scam are non-airdop participants. Does it not look a bit biased? By the way, I am not an airdrop participant.

I chose not to participate in the airdrop.  There are plenty of others who could but chose not to. 

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:21:54 AM

Very shady indeed, i think someone is maintaining its value overvalued and not to be trusted, but hey if this is a fud then you failed mate.
There updates about onion.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:33:29 AM

exactly my thoughts. The forum peeps are slaves. I did find it an interesting project but once i understood u have to kiss ass and what not.... no tx. Look at the Mickey Mouse attitudes they all have. Lol.

I Just wake up and see I'm not the only one to see this cult, with hundreds slaves that have only one argument "you were not selected... " I also read their funny forum (No real dev could have done a so pathetic one's).
sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

I just can't wait for "airdrops" (already ponzi) to be over and so many spammers getting scammed. That's going to be really funny.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: