Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

The only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.

The amount of coins the team hold makes them worthless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

I don't know who revived this topic, but this is old.

This was big like a couple of months ago. DeepOnion proved that it's not a scam, and that it was all blown out of proportions.

ONION to the moon!

So what exchanges is it on?

you can buy Onions on NovaExchange and Cryptopia exchange. Price is quite very low.... only 60 cents a piece and only max supply of 25m in some years.

there's zero volume in the order book last time I checked, you can't even register on nova and haven't been able to for months. 

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

The only chance you can sell your onions with greater profits is when those insiders making the market,right now dev team still holding more than 15 million coins,and i estimate more than 1.5 million coins that they airdrop so far have been sent to their own accounts,they eliminate many accounts with ridiculuos reason such as "suspicious" or "unknown reason" to make their own accounts less competators when selling to some noob or stupid guys...they even can banned those fake accounts that belongs to themselve to release the coins they gonna to sell and blame it on "cheaters of multiple accounts"...this part is true actually but most of you just don't yet realized that many accounts are dev's accounts.
I was saying the same a long time ago.
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

I just joined the scam!
I've been keeping a half eye on the crypto currencies for years, and didn't really believe in it, and when the BTC rounded 1000$ I sold the little I had, thinking it can't go much higher.
After that, I've been using more and more time reading up, testing mining on gaming rig and pc's, even created a coin just to see if i could (never really released), and joined several airdrops which I found here and other places, googling.
When I saw the DeepOnion airdrop for the first time in august, I felt I missed a big one, and in many ways I did, but I registered here (could and should have done years ago really), to have a chance joining other airdrops.
If nothing else, I joined their forum (deeponion.org/community), and tried to involve myself.
After just a few days, I had a handful onions in my wallet, from giveaways and bounties etc.
You can earn quite a lot if you do some bounties, find bugs, participate in giveaways, and even just being active in general give you a fair share of onions by gaining points for posting and even logging in.
Now, just a few weeks later, I have managed to fill my wallet with more than 100 onions (requirement for airdrop), and can look forward to maybe 100 more this sunday from the activity points.
It haven't cost me a single deposit.
So, I guess I am in on the scam now?

I think most would say it is a well tailored release of a very promising cryptocurrency.

"most" would not say that.

You might, out of ignorance or something worse -- but "most" would say it's a scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:27:35 AM

This was big like a couple of months ago. DeepOnion proved that it's not a scam, and that it was all blown out of proportions.

ONION to the moon!

Care to cite some references for proof to your silly idiotic claims ?
Old or not this topic PROVED it was in fact a scam.
Does time passing make it legit somehow ?

I guess when you show up late and want teh ROi's with your noob account then yeah.
Moon i guess huh ?
Hmm how did you know that term noob ?

LOL how many sock puppets you running punk ?

Hey know what ?
I don't take advice from bag holding noobs pushing scams coins for "moon" profits.
I would take advice from someone who has been here longer than 3 posts.
And who has something worthy to say.
You made claims and made no effort at all to back them up.

FUD first & ask questions later™
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:50 PM

One of the moderators on DO forums posted that they would be removing any negative feedback, which is a huge red flag for obvious reasons. I linked the quote on the BCT thread and it was deleted:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

From themonkii (Moderator) on DeepOnion forums:

"I WILL be removing threads that speak poorly about Staff, Supporters, or DeepOnion as a whole."

If this isn't a blatant fucking red flag I don't know what exactly can be done to make anyone realize this whole project was a scam. I think a lot of people knew Mod team was working to abuse the distribution, but thought it would be later rather than sooner. Removing my signature now and selling off my stack. Gonna sell my DeepPoints rewards once I get them in a few days, too. Good riddance.
Yeah must be a scam if a mod on a forum deletes insults against his own team...
Dude he even edited posts and removed only the insults and not deleted the threads so that nobody gets restircted in offering his opinion. So what are you talking about?
Also funny that you are willing to take profit of a coin you are convinced of that it is a scam. Nice moral you have there.

Aside from that, it looks like this is exactly the type of participants that the team has always been trying to avoid in the air drop. For two weeks he was given 950 Onions. Then was given the green light to sell and not be dropped from the air drop, and he sells all but 476 Onions. And then, I guess he was expecting to get the same amount as before.

The rules are not the same as before, it is what it is. At least be grateful for the amount you made, even if the party only lasted for two weeks. You made an amazing amount, while so many people couldn't even join in.

That sort of profit wasn't expected to last forever.

On the contrary- I sold my Onion because I expected my earnings to drop significantly, along with a host of other people. It was evident DO was going to dump after this airdrop concluded (which it did). I sold before my bag took a major hit. Yes, I am grateful for the profits I experienced. My goal is to spread the fact that these new distribution rules are set ONLY to line the pockets of the moderators. Do you not find it unsettling they are earning $5,000/week? Do you think that's sustainable? People are throwing money into DO so they can make some peanuts. One day these mods are going to dump hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of DO and the project is going to die. All these new members struggling to put 100 DO together are going to have to start from scratch. It's a shame.

My first post in quotes along with this entire one were both deleted. With these new changes to airdrop rules, mods can game the system by giving themselves 5x factor payout for effort. 14 mods earned roughly 1/3 of the airdrop, with over 350 users sharing the other 2/3. Having to buy in to participate means unaware newbies are going to keep DO price afloat before whales start dumping their 6 figure salaries. It's inevitable.

Also looking at the roadmap it's all vaporware. Group of anons deceiving hundreds of users to line their pockets.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

ONION to the moon!

you can buy Onions on NovaExchange and Cryptopia exchange. Price is quite very low.... only 60 cents a piece and only max supply of 25m in some years.

there's zero volume in the order book last time I checked, you can't even register on nova and haven't been able to for months. 

Let's go back and check Novaexchange now. I tried to sell some ONION, but there is almost zero volume there. No orders, no buy, no sell. 24 hour volume trade is only $600 there, this is annoying.

The current price of $0.5 doesn't make sense to me after this lack of trade and order volume.
D2R2

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

ofcourse scam just look Volume (24h) 2 btc .spam scam
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

ONION to the moon!

Let's go back and check Novaexchange now. I tried to sell some ONION, but there is almost zero volume there. No orders, no buy, no sell. 24 hour volume trade is only $600 there, this is annoying.

The current price of $0.5 doesn't make sense to me after this lack of trade and order volume.

Most trade volume is on cryptopia now. Novaexchange closed the registrations. If you want to sell go to cryptopia, easy as that.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

If you look at page 1801 I posted I want to sell all my non-existent ONION asap, as it seems others are starting to panic. It's a little social experiment to see if this will snowball into people mass selling this shitcoin.

It will be interesting to see if these posts get deleted too!

EDIT: I see DeepVault is released, but no update in source code? https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commits/master

What the heck? Inb4 there is some RAT infesting the new Windows binary.

indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:49:39 PM

If you look at page 1801 I posted I want to sell all my non-existent ONION asap, as it seems others are starting to panic. It's a little social experiment to see if this will snowball into people mass selling this shitcoin.

EDIT: I see DeepVault is released, but no update in source code? https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commits/master

You're going to have to do an insane amount of trolling for that, because people are not that naive.

And great character you have, wishing to cause chaos, willing to cause chaos if you simply could.
currypto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

You're going to have to do an insane amount of trolling for that, because people are not that naive.

And great character you have, wishing to cause chaos, willing to cause chaos if you simply could.

It is a silly cryptocurrency. There is nothing special about DeepOnion.

And I'm not joking about the DeepVault comment I made. Look for yourself.

Anyway, yes, it is obvious people catch on in literally minutes. The jig is up! haha

I cannot take DeepOnion users seriously.

obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

It is a silly cryptocurrency. There is nothing special about DeepOnion.

And I'm not joking about the DeepVault comment I made. Look for yourself.

Anyway, yes, it is obvious people catch on in literally minutes. The jig is up! haha

I cannot take DeepOnion users seriously.

You seem to be pretty desperate. Maybe it's time to look out for new goals in your life. If you need somebody to talk, feel free to pm me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
currypto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

This exercise is as simple as scratching my ear.

Talk about being upset!

Please, point me to the commit where they add DeepVault. I encourage you.

To readers, it is very important to note this particular user has been around since the 5th round of DeepOnion airdrops: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg20794977#msg20794977

He is a holder who doesn't want his investment to ruin.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh
currypto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh

The dev is releasing custom Windows binaries without being transparent about his changes, that's how.

Be very, very cautious. I would not be using that Windows binary.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

Gladly I didnt join their airdrop (because I did not comply to the the requirement :p)
I dont know if the amount received by new member is only $7 now, last time I visit their thread it was around $600-700 from each airdrop

iamntyagi1*

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

Ohh Jesus, I signed up for their Airdrop, what should I do now, is there a threat ?
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:41:51 AM

Ohh Jesus, I signed up for their Airdrop, what should I do now, is there a threat ?

There really isn't a threat here... If you're so nervous, then you can download the wallet into a windows Virtual Machine, which is what you should be doing anyways.
angohanta

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

lol, Deep Onion sheeps flocking to defend a scam coin, as I have posted in my thread as well, here's one whale that dumped his coin and being bougth by another whale. The cycle of P & D goes on and on: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wtb-100-000-onions.7780/

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: