Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:34 AM

lol, Deep Onion sheeps flocking to defend a scam coin, as I have posted in my thread as well, here's one whale that dumped his coin and being bougth by another whale. The cycle of P & D goes on and on: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wtb-100-000-onions.7780/

deep onion is a deep scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:26:52 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters. I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great. The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy. People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum. Actually, they make you become part of the bitcoin forum so I learn more and they are motivating me to participate. The education I have gotten is worth more than a few coins. I think Cryptos are the future and it is exciting to be part of it. I look forward to getting my airdrops one day and to be part of something with potential for growth.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:57 AM

Ohh Jesus, I signed up for their Airdrop, what should I do now, is there a threat ?

There really isn't a threat here... If you're so nervous, then you can download the wallet into a windows Virtual Machine, which is what you should be doing anyways.
Good information bro, discussion of very long problem scams.
Because many who feel harmed this thread is not interrupted

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters.
Exposing facts does not necessarily imply hating something.

I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great.
If you think that DeepOnion could be "possibly something great", then you're either a shill or you're bamboozled. With the latter, you are better off quitting cryptocurrency until you can identify, distinguish and call out scams such as this one.

The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy.
There is no community behind DeepOnion other than a large group of farmed/shill accounts.

People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum.
A small price to pay for you to promote this turd.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

Seriously, I don't understand the haters. I have been using my baikal miner for this coin and the whole process has taught me a lot. I could mine DASH and lose money or I could mine DeepOnion and be on the ground floor of something possibly great. The community has been very helpful in educating me about cryptocurrency and I feel it has good energy. People have even sent me onion coins just by participating in the Bitcoin Forum. Actually, they make you become part of the bitcoin forum so I learn more and they are motivating me to participate. The education I have gotten is worth more than a few coins. I think Cryptos are the future and it is exciting to be part of it. I look forward to getting my airdrops one day and to be part of something with potential for growth.

You would understand if you read the post. Obviously you wont though as you're mining it and need to shill as well, if not how can you sell in a high price right?lol

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh

The dev is releasing custom Windows binaries without being transparent about his changes, that's how.

Be very, very cautious. I would not be using that Windows binary.

you'll have to explain this in more detail. i'm not a coder so i don't understand why this is bad and why it hasn't been done in the github
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Stay away from DEEPONION. All coins are deep in the pockets of early adopters. Newcomers there are better projects out there.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

Just saying it is spam without any arguments is just FUDing around. We ar all used to this in the cryptoworld.

It seems that some people are just jealous on the eraly birds who saw the potential of this coin and now complain why they do not receive the same.

You can still buy Onions and receive an interest of around 5-8% per WEEK! Price can fall by factor 4 before you make a loss, if you also stake your Onions at the same time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

A joke of an interest rate for newcomers.

Purchase 100 onions to get 8 free? Whats the point. 7-8% interest only keeps the fat cats happy.

Only way the coins are selling are because newcomers are enforced to buy before they can get airdrops whereas early adopters (all the friends & family) just sit back and enjoy the 'FREE' bags of coins.

Bloody heck, even the Main Devs get to rinse the airdrops without following the airdrop rules. This coin has lost its credibility.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Thank you for this information. This will be helpful to a lot of users.

irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

in my personal Well, DeepOnion definitely is hiding something or they would not have the need to delete even LIGHTLY critical posts as they are doing right now in the main thread. Dissapointing.
I bet now 99% of posts in the thread have a DeepOnion sig Tongue
I will give them/him that there is some marketing skills. But not much substance. Too bad because the coin sounded interesting.
If you give out coins, give them to everyone who is interested, even if its not 1000 coins each, then maybe you will get some better and believable feedback. Smiley
eastchain

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

As long as we can make money , who cares it is a scam or not.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

As long as we can make money , who cares it is a scam or not.

Well, for anyone with a conscience, it is rather important to remember that a scam means you make money off of some other poor unsuspecting sap. Some can live with that, I guess.

On the other hand, I've yet to see anything to really convince me that this is a scam token. Most people posting against it seem to have personal vendettas. I'll continue to support and wear the signature unless I see some actual damning evidence.

There is a large grass roots group of support behind this coin that goes far beyond the possibility of 'farmed' accounts. Only time will tell, but I'm still a fan and think it's got a lot of potential.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

If you look at page 1801 I posted I want to sell all my non-existent ONION asap, as it seems others are starting to panic. It's a little social experiment to see if this will snowball into people mass selling this shitcoin.

It will be interesting to see if these posts get deleted too!

EDIT: I see DeepVault is released, but no update in source code? https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commits/master

What the heck? Inb4 there is some RAT infesting the new Windows binary.

That has happened before..a well known famous dev did that on an update.
He used an old exe binder that partially corrupted the wallet.exe but it still ran..
To my complete shock and amazement no one cared one bit.
And various exchanges that were best friends with him and misc people around the scene never blinked an eye.
They still kept making coin after coin with him.

You all are idiots.

You have no clue what so ever who is pulling your strings.
I keep telling you and you retard noob dipshit greedy brats cry FUD & Troll.
Year in and year out forever.

Oh and there is no point in naming the mass coin dev either because 99% of you are noobs and will absolutely no idea who he is.. or what coins he is behind now.
What ? You think they leave after making a fortune with their last 100 coins ? LOL  Cheesy
Do i think you care ?

Nooooooooooooope.. count your ROI's.
Period.

There i nothing more to it that that.
The only question in crypto is how much money can i make.

Nova ? What kind of an exchange closes registrations ?
Not that it matters i warned you all about GOX then Cryptsy and you simply wandered over and signed up at another one.. duh.. of course.. how else will i get my ROI's from my startup investments ?

You know noobs the scammy fuckhead coin schemers have honed their game.
They got this shit down to a science.. so the only thing you have to go one is the signs when they slip up.
So when you ignore the warnings signs it will be at your peril.. or all of crypto's.
Because let me guess.. you don't care if you push a scam coin.
As long as *YOU* profit from it.
How do i know ?
That was said by many idiot noobs here.. who said *laughing that it of course can not be a scam if they made a BITCOIN profit from it.

Hey noobs.. what the fuck does Bitcoin have to do with it ?
What was the point of an Altcoin again ?

..to get Bitcoin profits duh derpty derp  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:20 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 06:29:19 PM by noeeel

in my personal Well, DeepOnion definitely is hiding something or they would not have the need to delete even LIGHTLY critical posts as they are doing right now in the main thread. Dissapointing.
I bet now 99% of posts in the thread have a DeepOnion sig Tongue
I will give them/him that there is some marketing skills. But not much substance. Too bad because the coin sounded interesting.
If you give out coins, give them to everyone who is interested, even if its not 1000 coins each, then maybe you will get some better and believable feedback. Smiley

I started to give it to everyone, but some people had registered with there whole account farm and dropped there coins quite fast. To stop this the new rules got active.

If you buy 100 or 10k coins is to to you, you will always get around 7% interest rate. So 7 or 700 onions, depending on how many onions you have. Its you to decide your investment decision.

The market cap is only 2-3 Mio at the moment, that is a tiny fart in the crypto world. So mayn other coins collected 100 millions of real USD with ICOs. Its not to late to step in.

@Spoetnik: Your post has not a single point in it. Edit: Lol I checked older posts from your where you also said Ethereum is a scam, a pyramid schmeme. Every alt is scam, sure. you are just a 100% bitcoin maximalist, nothing more behing you, so much weired stuff from you posted in the past.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

Just reporting back that my 3 posts were deleted at around 5AM server time today.

If talking about "selling" onion is against forum thread rules, that's fucked.

+1 Spoetnik

Could you inspect the binary in IDA or x64dbg for us? I have no time but maybe you know someone who is bored.

@ the guy above me - I have read a few of Spoetnik's other posts (how you can resist not wanting to look at a Legendary member's posting history?), and nothing about Ethereum being a scam.

In any case, he has the 100% right to think so. Look at what has happened several times. Millions lost.

Personally I do not think Ethereum is a scam. It's just a broken technology.

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:00 AM

Interesting info, I am surprised no one has mentioned all the "blacklisted" community members there are.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

I was banned from DeepOnion forums, without warning, for criticizing the DeepOnion distributions. All I did was raise criticisms in regards to nature of the distribution- average participant payout % coincides with weekly rate of inflation,  mods receive 1/3 of weekly airdrop payouts. This is public information. Proof:

https://i.gyazo.com/ea90db5eeae56b98c73b3a54336a9a65.png
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

I was banned from DeepOnion forums, without warning, for criticizing the DeepOnion distributions. All I did was raise criticisms in regards to nature of the distribution- average participant payout % coincides with weekly rate of inflation,  mods receive 1/3 of weekly airdrop payouts. This is public information. Proof:
Sorry to hear that but I'm not surprised. If someone is spreading FUD, it's definitely the deeponion mods.
kelly19

Activity: 80

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

The first thing I think deep onion network is positive, as to why is a scam, I can't understand, I see the thread is very busy, it need a truth, not FUD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: