Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

Again and again this thread flickers at the top of Altcoin discussion section. There are a lot of people who consider DeepOnion scam. But there are people who make money with their airdrops and keep silence or protects it. It's kinda hollywar which will never end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

so how did deepvault get into the latest wallet then if there has been no new commit?Huh

The dev is releasing custom Windows binaries without being transparent about his changes, that's how.

Be very, very cautious. I would not be using that Windows binary.

you'll have to explain this in more detail. i'm not a coder so i don't understand why this is bad and why it hasn't been done in the github

Because the "dev" doesn't want anyone to see how trivial the "deepvault" actually is, given the fact that functionality has been possible since 2009 in bitcoin. 

That's the non-cynical response.

The more cynical response would be that the "dev" is actually now spreading a trojan with a closed source windows only wallet. 
joshki

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Stop stating that deeponions are scam, THEY ARE NOT People who did not receive any coins or didn't get accepted in airdrops start disliking.You guys did not understand the purplse if deeponions, you should find out more about it and can discover the truth by her.!!

And you know this how?  You have no credibility here whatsoever.  Go shill somewhere else, or study a bit so you can figure out some things before you make absurd assertions about things you haven't the foggiest understanding about.
joshki

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

As long as we can make money , who cares it is a scam or not.

Well, for anyone with a conscience, it is rather important to remember that a scam means you make money off of some other poor unsuspecting sap. Some can live with that, I guess.

On the other hand, I've yet to see anything to really convince me that this is a scam token. Most people posting against it seem to have personal vendettas. I'll continue to support and wear the signature unless I see some actual damning evidence.

There is a large grass roots group of support behind this coin that goes far beyond the possibility of 'farmed' accounts. Only time will tell, but I'm still a fan and think it's got a lot of potential.

Closed source, windows only wallet, with no features that are not already in every other privacy coin. 

What makes you think there is any potential whatsoever here?
Williamsss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

Well, for anyone with a conscience, it is rather important to remember that a scam means you make money off of some other poor unsuspecting sap. Some can live with that, I guess.

On the other hand, I've yet to see anything to really convince me that this is a scam token. Most people posting against it seem to have personal vendettas. I'll continue to support and wear the signature unless I see some actual damning evidence.

There is a large grass roots group of support behind this coin that goes far beyond the possibility of 'farmed' accounts. Only time will tell, but I'm still a fan and think it's got a lot of potential.

Closed source, windows only wallet, with no features that are not already in every other privacy coin.  

I have put together some numbers about last airdrop and the total tokens founder members are holding from the premine and you tell me if that is fair:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383425
joshki

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

I have put together some numbers about last airdrop and the total tokens members are holding from the premine and you tell me if that is fair:

You covered it very thoroughly.
Williamsss

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

I have put together some numbers about last airdrop and the total tokens members are holding from the premine and you tell me if that is fair:

You covered it very thoroughly.

Thx. Glad you took the time to read it.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

I have put together some numbers about last airdrop and the total tokens founder members are holding from the premine and you tell me if that is fair:

Beyond early adopters, take a look at mod team earnings. Last week, 14 mods received 1/3 of the airdrop. Not sure what it was this week. These are the same mods that determine effort multipliers and assign themselves 5x payouts.

Also, someone above mentioned only people with a vendetta go against DeepOnion. I participated in the airdrop under old rules for 2 weeks. Made about $2,000 for my 2 weeks and cashed out when I saw the new rules announced- since they were obviously created to make the mods rich and screw over everyone else. DeepOnion was good to me but I also recognize it is a blatant scam.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

yes there are some which get more coins than others but all get coins if they follow the rules for getting them. how can that be a scam?

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
AngelMunchkin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:38:27 AM

After i browse the remarks, a lot people think and do not think for this InchAirDrop".And lots of other new individuals trying to sign up for the InchAirDropInch.Something you have to do, research once again about the Developer about the gold coin, why they create? how come commit? how useful?Make sure you don't be misled.
Dungard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

i really dont think that DO is a scam, i hope for a promising future of the coin. IMO there is no reason to be worried
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

The distribution method has changed a few weeks ago and now it resembles the distribution model of many other airdropped coins. So the "blackmail" strategy: if you dump your coins you won't receive more, doesn't work any more. It was a brilliant idea, even though with controversial implications. And the dev almost managed to fuck up the project completely with his paranoia. Now that it is more open, and the price is quite stable, the project has better chances of success.
joshki

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

The distribution method has changed a few weeks ago and now it resembles the distribution model of many other airdropped coins. So the "blackmail" strategy: if you dump your coins you won't receive more, doesn't work any more. It was a brilliant idea, even though with controversial implications. And the dev almost managed to fuck up the project completely with his paranoia. Now that it is more open, and the price is quite stable, the project has better chances of success.

The damage is done. The project is completely centralized, less than 300 people have all the control over the whole project.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

The damage is done. The project is completely centralized, less than 300 people have all the control over the whole project.

yep, the damage was done in the first genesis block ;o

joshki

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:24 PM

yep, the damage was done in the first genesis block ;o

That's a fact.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

A joke of an interest rate for newcomers.

Purchase 100 onions to get 8 free? Whats the point. 7-8% interest only keeps the fat cats happy.

Only way the coins are selling are because newcomers are enforced to buy before they can get airdrops whereas early adopters (all the friends & family) just sit back and enjoy the 'FREE' bags of coins.

Bloody heck, even the Main Devs get to rinse the airdrops without following the airdrop rules. This coin has lost its credibility.

I haven't participated yet the Airdrop but if the above mentioned against DeepOnion was true then it would be a deep suspicious for me! Cool
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

I invested a lot of money into Deep Onion and made a profit from it. What makes you think it's a scam? You can give evidence for this. I will wait for information from you.
joshki

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

I invested a lot of money into Deep Onion and made a profit from it. What makes you think it's a scam? You can give evidence for this. I will wait for information from you.

Maybe you could read the thread.  It's laid out in excruciating detail throughout.

A lot of people make money off of scams. That makes them no less scams.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

Maybe you could read the thread.  It's laid out in excruciating detail throughout.

A lot of people make money off of scams. That makes them no less scams.
There is actually not a single "proof" inside this thread for the proposition that Deeponion is a scam.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

I don't know if it's a scam or not... I followed for a while, but wasn't able to participate because my account here was too new and I missed the cut-off. It is a shame though if they are deterring potential new investors by handing out most coins to existing holders. Perhaps they think it is distributed enough now and they don't need more holders. But that is indeed how some other coins work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: