Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

DeepSend, that is coin mixing, was and is the key argument for DeepOnion, to be an anonymous coin. Right now it isn't. TOR is just transmission wheras your transactions are transparent on the blockchain. No anonymity at all. DeepSend would have perhaps changed that, but now it is not implemented at all for the foreseeable time. A coincidence? I say they don't have a real coder, just some guys who are good at graphics and web stuff. But not at programming.

It's a nice scam, you could also call it a pump and dump in slow motion. Interesting to see how it unfolds, perhaps it has what it needs for a new style Ponzi case study.

I like it  Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

Guys, you dont have arguments! It is really boring to read through this crap. Please watch the our Q&A I posted.

Just one FUD example I read: "The DO wallet is not open source and the code is corrupted..." Answer: The older version is open source and everybody can install this version (without the new features). Only the new version witht the new features are copy/paste protected and therefore not open source at the moment. Nobody needs to install the new version. After the project is esablished it will likely be made open source.

Every coin was called a scam somewhen. Some people say Bitcoin is a scam, or whole crypto is a scam, and even some say money is a scam, get over it. People who wants real discussion, please have serious arguements and not just this 0815 FUD shit. We are bored from this and you have zero effect and you will have zero effect with these attempts. If somebody was a previous onion holder, of course he/she wants to be sure he made a wise decision meaning price will decline and therefore tries to push for this, but come on, move on, search your project and invest your money you received. But do not repeat the shit over and over again. It is really just boring.

DeepOnion is a coin you can adapt or not. It is a free market, you can choose.

Your code is either open source or it's not.

Your code is not open source.  You expect people to run a closed source windows only wallet.

That's lunacy.  Anyone doing it is an idiot.  

"copy/paste protected", then get the fuck out, you're not talking about open source anymore -- and you're probably in violation of the license of the coin you copied from as well.

Can you read? Use the old version which is 100% open source? OMG what kind of people are hanging around here. Please read my lines before you post more BS.

"use the old version" is not the answer.

You have released software in the crypto space that is not open source.

That is dumb.

As said: You are free to look for another project.

Every coin devs can deside on there own when they release what kind of code when. It will be released, but not at once.

I understand if you say it is risky to install closed-source code, but nobody has to do this. You can use the version without the new features and receive and send ONIONs without any problem. Basic functionality fully given and code is 100% open source.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

Yeah more false pretences without any proof. Please base your argeument on something. You just state something without anything. Where is your proof?
What did you not understand? Proof is that there is no source code available. It's actually chicken & egg. If there would be source code it would also prove that there is no actual development. So either way...pick one of your liking  Wink

Source code is available: https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion
No development? There is plenty of devleopment, technically, marketing directed, community building, deeponion.shop, videos, votecentral, deepvault webinterface, etc.

Man, didn't you just wrote yourself that is old code, not the current one? You should be more careful how you put together your argument Smiley...

Anyway, it is good to keep this discussion on top of the forum, so more people can see and read it.

I gave up with you people. Again: Old version = open source, new developed implementations = not open source yet (=protected from copy/paste).

You can just install the old version on your machine which is 100% open source, so where is the problem?

You said: "And I already wrote that, it's an active community, nice graphics, but no actual code development. DeepSend is "officially" said to be only available after the airdrops have finished. So guess what, there will be no DeepSend, but the premined coins will be dumped and the anonymous "developers" will have been disappeared with all your money"

1. DeepSent was lowered in priority. They focus now on the webintegratoin + vote central (=governane mechanism of the coin). So only that DeepSent is delayed, does not mean there is no development.
2. There was not a single coin sold from the premine wallets, you can check this on the blockchain. You just have wild speculations. The coin devleopts in a brillant way, and it would be least profitable to do what you stated, even if your assumption are right (what they are not).

The coin doesn't do anything that isn't done better by a ton of other coins.  Adding "governance" (which really just means bag-holder voting capability, with the bag-holders you created through your "airdrop") is stupid.  And that presumes that any code is actually being developed -- which no one believes. 
joshki

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Guys, you dont have arguments! It is really boring to read through this crap. Please watch the our Q&A I posted.

Just one FUD example I read: "The DO wallet is not open source and the code is corrupted..." Answer: The older version is open source and everybody can install this version (without the new features). Only the new version witht the new features are copy/paste protected and therefore not open source at the moment. Nobody needs to install the new version. After the project is esablished it will likely be made open source.

Every coin was called a scam somewhen. Some people say Bitcoin is a scam, or whole crypto is a scam, and even some say money is a scam, get over it. People who wants real discussion, please have serious arguements and not just this 0815 FUD shit. We are bored from this and you have zero effect and you will have zero effect with these attempts. If somebody was a previous onion holder, of course he/she wants to be sure he made a wise decision meaning price will decline and therefore tries to push for this, but come on, move on, search your project and invest your money you received. But do not repeat the shit over and over again. It is really just boring.

DeepOnion is a coin you can adapt or not. It is a free market, you can choose.

Your code is either open source or it's not.

Your code is not open source.  You expect people to run a closed source windows only wallet.

That's lunacy.  Anyone doing it is an idiot. 

"copy/paste protected", then get the fuck out, you're not talking about open source anymore -- and you're probably in violation of the license of the coin you copied from as well.

Can you read? Use the old version which is 100% open source? OMG what kind of people are hanging around here. Please read my lines before you post more BS.

"use the old version" is not the answer.

You have released software in the crypto space that is not open source.

That is dumb.

As said: You are free to look for another project.

Every coin devs can deside on there own when they release what kind of code when. It will be released, but not at once.

I understand if you say it is risky to install closed-source code, but nobody has to do this. You can use the version without the new features and receive and send ONIONs without any problem. Basic functionality fully given.

again, "use the old software" isn't the answer.

Don't release closed source windows only software is the answer here.  You have a small cult following that runs your code I guess, but the vast majority of us want nothing to do with it.  Can you not see how that's going to be a huge problem if you really think this is something with a future (it's not, but that's beside the point).
noeeel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

• Private messages
  • Tor integration
  • 65tx/sec (bettern than Bitcoin Cash)
  • Deepsent is coming (integrated mixing system) (this is competly overhyped)
  • Smart contracts are planned to add within an layer
  • Awesome community
  • Best marketing strategy and really good advertisment
  • Solid price development
  • Most posts on Bitcointalk ever in the whole history, in this short period of time

If you value this as nothing, well fine move on and look for your project, but dont call it a scam.

The guys from SpectreCoin compared their coin to DeepOnion and others: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#DeepOnion You can start looking for your project there if you dont like DO. I like it a lot, more than any other project I enganged so far.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshki

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

• Private messages
  • Tor integration
  • 65tx/sec (bettern than Bitcoin Cash)
  • Deepsent is coming (integrated mixing system) (this is competly overhyped)
  • Smart contracts are planned to add within an layer
  • Awesome community
  • Best marketing strategy and really good advertisment
  • Solid price development
  • Most posts on Bitcointalk ever in the whole history, in this short period of time

If you value this as nothing, well fine move on and look for your project, but dont call it a scam.

The guys from SpectreCoin compared their coin to DeepOnion and others: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#DeepOnion You can start looking for your project there if you dont like DO. I like it a lot, more than any other project I enganged so far.

None of those things matter.

Private messages exist in many coins out there, and nobody cares or uses them.
Tor is in every privacy coin, including all the ones that actually have privacy features, unlike deeponion.
There are a hundred coins that have all the tx/sec that is necessary.
deepsend doesn't exist.
smart contracts don't exist and the concept that your non-devs are going to be able to add them is laughable.
no one cares about your cult
No one cares about your marketing cult
No one cares your "price development", your market is non-existent even on the one exchange you bought your way onto.
And nobody cares about how many bitcointalk posts you have, especially given the fact those posts are a requirement for your signature campaign you call an airdrop.

Nobody cares what spectrecoin says either.

And yes, it is a scam.  Less than 300 people control all the coins.  Mining is almost non-existent because the majority of the coins belong to the developers and their buddies that they let into the airdrop.

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

You just mentioned that DeepSend is not coming. But awesome community, I give you that.

Best Marketing Strategy I've seen for any coin, I give you that too.

I'm just curious what the threshold would be for the premined coins to get sold. 5$ perhaps? But they may get more greedy before the big dump sets in. But it will happen for sure. Stay tuned and get out before that.
noeeel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:56:16 AM

You are not in the postion that "no one" cares, you are not everyone. I stop here, you just want to make DO bad for some reason. I hope you find your project and move on and do not need to focus on this "mission" here anymore. Good luck.

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

You are not in the postion that "no one" cares, you are not everyone. I stop here, you just want to make DO bad for some reason. I hope you find your project and move on and do not need to focus on this "mission" here anymore. Good luck.
LOL, probably they'll ban you for that attraction you brought here into this old thread.  Grin
joshki

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

At least I'm not shilling an exit scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

LOL, probably they'll ban you for that attraction you brought here into this old thread.  Grin

This would please me.  Cheesy  Cool

Anyone with integrity would be able to see this is a rigged scheme coin to avoid.
The potential to profit from it is a separate topic all together though.
Nor does that have anything to do with it being a scam or not.

People in crypto are brain dead fucking retards.
They think as long as they make money off it.. it's legit.
Sorry investards it doesn't work that way.

You can't lie about something then say I am not a liar because i made up an excuse saying i had a good reason.

You know guys morality exists for a reason.
And if it has to be explained to you then you are probably a lost cause and on the wrong side of things.

Read this VERY carefully people..

FUD first & ask questions later™
ccris0637

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:52 AM

Seriously?..but I had know some friends who in DeepOnion airdrop and said they had already made money out of it DO price in the market I could say is not bad so I can't see it being scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Seriously?..but I had know some friends who in DeepOnion airdrop and said they had already made money out of it DO price in the market I could say is not bad so I can't see it being scam.

We don't believe you.. had friends "ccris0637"  Cheesy
Nice.. 2 post noob account. HAHHAHAHA

I swear you are trollin' ..read what i just said *again then what you said right after.

1.5 million accounts here ?
Golly jee WOW'zers there is like's soo many people's here WOWEEE !!!

yeah uhh, or maybe a mutha fuckin' shitload of socket-puppets from resident scammers here who won't leave and keep making "coins" ?

Occam's razor ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I am a member over at DeepOnion and although I am not involved in the airdrops I have a RL friend who is. He has had good things to say about it and that is the reason I joined. The community is good and helpful. They are giving coins not only for those involved in the airdrops but for those who post constructively on the forums and for those who perform tasks. I watched their livestream video a couple of nights ago and from what i have seen and know this is anything but a scam.

So where is proof then?

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

So where is proof then?

Yeah, asking that myself. Where is what they claim. No sources, no functionality, just a big spamming community.
Ligrev

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

I got in around Airdrop 13 or 14 until this week, when I finally decided to get out.
The reason for that is simply the lack of any development, they hype the Tor integration, DeepVault feature, upcoming DeepSend as if it would be something new (pssst- it's not!).
I don't doubt that the price might go higher and higher during the period of the airdrops, but I felt worse with every day holding it. Definitely feel better now, even though the price goes on rising.
Good luck to everyone who believes in it, everybody can do how they please with their money!
Greetings!
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Price will still go up as long as the airdrops are on, simply because it is not an airdrop but kind of dividend on coins you hold. You can follow the scheme, after Friday (or Sunday with the Deeppoints) prices drop as people are selling a bit, then over the week it goes up again from the newbs who need that 100 Onions to participate. That is now worth almost 200$, for an otherwise worthless coin without any development other than bragging about things they cannot do. 
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

I'm going to bump this again, because it seems to attract more members to the project.
Although it can look sketcy at first glance with the low rep and what not - who "scam mastermind" would spend a year building a product, organization and community, instead of just issuing a ERC20 token with some nice looking whitepaper and website twice a month?
It just doesn't make sense.
Even if it should be a scam and they dump it all, they have to hurry up, because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.
If they sell some in the end of the airdrop, so what? It is expected, and many will, but I think whales will sell way more than the founders.
Do your research, and think it over.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

Yeah, that is ok. Information and knowledge is power.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

Yeah, that is ok. Information and knowledge is power.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.

Looking at your profile, Seems like you got paid to shit post shit on DeepOnion.
What are your views on Deepvault ? Have you seen that feature in any other coin ?
I know what your reply will be ... I want people to see what a BIG FOOL YOU ARE Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: