Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

Yeah, that is ok. Information and knowledge is power.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.

Looking at your profile, Seems like you got paid to shit post shit on DeepOnion.
What are your views on Deepvault ? Have you seen that feature in any other coin ?
I know what your reply will be ... I want people to see what a BIG FOOL YOU ARE Cheesy

Deepvault is a "feature" of essentially every bitcoin clone there is. Storing a hash on the blockchain isn't new or interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

Yeah, that is ok. Information and knowledge is power.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.

Looking at your profile, Seems like you got paid to shit post shit on DeepOnion.
What are your views on Deepvault ? Have you seen that feature in any other coin ?
I know what your reply will be ... I want people to see what a BIG FOOL YOU ARE Cheesy

Deepvault is a "feature" of essentially every bitcoin clone there is. Storing a hash on the blockchain isn't new or interesting.

All I want you to tell me is the name of that One Coin from 'every bitcoin clone there' which has DeepVault Feature with Proof.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

Hope you got DeepPoints for that nonsense. If you are unable to discuss in a civilized manner, don't even try.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

i don't know why but why deeponion price still rising beside many people saying it scam ?

why bitconnect thread full of fud and scam news but bitconnect price rising even higher ?

I remember bitcoin getting attack at late 2013 then price going down $1250 back to around $600 then reach it dip at $250 and many people lost money then say it scam , and now ?

how ? and why ?
Caztiel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

Hope you got DeepPoints for that nonsense. If you are unable to discuss in a civilized manner, don't even try.

Have a discussion in Civilized manner with Retards like you ? Really ? All you know is how to change the topic when you don't have any reply to valid questions.
How much did LAUDA pay you for this shit ?

storm28021990

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

Fortunately, I did not participate in this project. My friends warned a lot  Grin Grin Grin
Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Honestly I don't think DeepOnion is a scam and I think its a really good project. I think people are fudding it to lower the price and acquire more.
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

...with Retards like you
That speaks for yourself. No comment needed.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

The community supporting DeepOnion is very strong. DeepOnion's very own forum is active as well. Market price is stable as well.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
jbboyet2406

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Are you joking man? hahaha funny, So maybe that's transaction of Biggest investor of DeepOnion Smiley don't be affected if you are the one that get banned in our community thats why you showing guilty right? Goodluck on what are you saying bro!  Smiley
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:31:46 PM

Honestly I don't think DeepOnion is a scam and I think its a really good project. I think people are fudding it to lower the price and acquire more.
Sure, we agreed on that, active community, it's perfectly fine. But the project itself, the coin, has nothing to offer.

I wrote that before, there are 3 things a coin needs to be successful.

1) Technical features and innovation
2) Community support
3) Real world applicability

DO has only no.2, that is not good enough. What they claim as no.1 are all bubbles. And there is no real world use such as active trading.
Caztiel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

Guys don't entertain this Guy .. As his name says it all MadMac
Let him do some more publicity for us Cheesy .... This Clown is providing his free Marketing service for DeepOnion
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

Again, you can not communicate in a civilized way. Just another lemming who will get burnt.

It's fine, it's your money, your life, and your impression you make in your online behavior. All the best.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:31 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:58:04 PM by tk808

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Remember Auroracoin, lessons where learned.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

99% of the deep shit ANN is deep shitter spamming to getting paid in onions.

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Regardless, every single airdrop has had the same spam, and there have always been rules against it, this is not a new thing. Airdrops are just relabeled Giveaways, which were banned back in 2014. The mods have a new open heart for giveaways, and idk why that changed.

Regardless, anyone with a fucking brain knows that the devs are double dipping and initaillly many of the airdrop accounts and posts may have been theirs, this is not uncommon to gather inital support.
While their remains no concrete proof of that, i have a good feeling this is the case, it happened with NEM and it happens with every airdrop coin and most ICOs.

If you're hating DO because it's an airdrop fine. If you're hating it because it's shady, then gtfo out of my face you hypocritical fag, because you have no clue about anything altcoins.

Now, i don't like the deeponion team, and i don't like their shit airdrops and all their bagholding "flower talk" fags (many are watching this thread like hawks). Until otherwise, just like any crypto, there is potential capital to be gained. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into large margins.

You can't talk shit about any altcoin community, because every single one behaves in almost the same fasion. The difference is any peabrain can enter an airdrop. ICO's require a bit more intelligence (having capital and investing extra dollars) so you get a more intelligent community overall. But, aside from this you can't talk shit about any crypto community, they all have their own personal invested interest into X shitcoin.
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

...but just like any crypto there is potential capital to be gained, until otherwise. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into profit.
Exactly my point. Make use of it, but don't get trapped.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

It's fine, it's your money, your life, and your impression you make in your online behavior. All the best.
for the last two weeks I got me some 233 coins for free. I agree that's my money and in the name of Ke$h, the g-ddess of cryptolaundering libertarianity https://youtu.be/mXvmSaE0JXA, I made this offering at the great GBX branded altar to make even moar Ke$h and I made sacrifice of a huge bag of onions for that. Praise the Satoshi and the great Revenue, and may the Ke$h be with yall. Behold the power of the allmighty +30% a day!
Caztiel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Again, you can not communicate in a civilized way. Just another lemming who will get burnt.

Well I wan't to have a healthy discussion ... But the question is do you understand what are you talking ?
Let me throw few questions to you in a very Civilized Manner & put and end to this topic.
1. Do you know when DeepOnion was Launched ?
2. Do you know when Dash was Launched ?
3. Do you know what makes Litecoin so promising to cross $100 mark as it is just a clone of Bitcoin ?
4. Do you understand what longterm investment means ?
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:03:15 PM

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Remember Auroracoin, lessons where learned.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

99% of the deep shit ANN is deep shitter spamming to getting paid in onions.

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Regardless, every single airdrop has had the same spam, and there have always been rules against it, this is not a new thing.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows that the devs are double dipping and initaillly many of the airdrop accounts and posts may have been theirs, this is not uncommon, it happens all the time, especially in ICOs

While their remains no concrete proof of that, i have a good feeling this is the case, it happened with NEM and it happens with every airdrop coin and most ICOs.

If you're hating DO because it's an airdrop fine. If you're hating it because it's shady, then gtfo out of my face you hypocritical fag, because you have no clue about anything altcoins.

Now, i don't like the deeponion team, and i don't like their shit airdrops and all their bagholding "flower talk" fags (many are watching this thread like hawks). Until otherwise, just like any crypto, there is potential capital to be gained. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into large margins.

You can't talk shit about any altcoin community, because every single one behaves in almost the same fasion. The difference is any peabrain can enter an airdrop. ICO's require a bit more intelligence (having capital and investing extra dollars) so you get a more intelligent community overall. But, aside from this you can't talk shit about any crypto community, they all have their own personal invested interest into X shitcoin.

Let's not forget that a large part of the value of coins is marked by trust.
Do not participate if you do not like the project but I do not see the need to attack a project that has not deceived anyone and gives good benefits. They should make more rational decisions
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

My friend, I know what it takes to make a coin and to put in features. It is called coding. I've done this before, and coming from GPL I know that it is taking and giving.

This of course only works if you put some effort in. DO did so far not any of this other than taking code from other projects. DeepSend (coin mixing) will not be available until after the "airdrops". If ever, they don't have programmers, only graphic designers (not bad) and a web/forum guy. That is not good enough.

My investment, well, I see it as an arbitrage option, I sell in LTC expensive and I buy back in BTC cheap. Everybody can do this, just not you lemmings who have to show the coins in your wallet for the next marketing payout. Or to become a "founder".

Simple thing, don't need to be a rocket scientist nor being an asshole. I wrote what I mean in clear words without becoming personal. Maybe you could try that too?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

Speaking of DeepOnion, I just met a crypto friend of mine for the second time wearing a DeepOnion HODL shirt. I just asked him if he had participated with DeepOnion, and he said that he just received this as a giveaway from someone who did invest in this ICO. Right now, it's at $2.19 with an increase of 31.18% and it's really good.

Why would they scam if they're doing great in the market now? Dang. -_-

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: