Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

The community supporting DeepOnion is very strong. DeepOnion's very own forum is active as well. Market price is stable as well.
You're right mate, I still can't understand why some people hate on it so much and calling it a scam ? I joined this great community literally 2 weeks ago, without investing a single penny in it and I'm already up to 649 Onions. (I'm the grand prize winner of the last Q&A event). Okay let's say we don't count the 500 Onions I won -> 649-500=149 Onions all from airdrops.
Sorry guys, but I can't think of any other good cryptocurrency that basically gives free money away like DeepOnion does.
Different people, different opinions...
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:11:05 PM

...who did invest in this ICO.

You guys are getting funky now, there was never an ICO for DeepOnion Smiley.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

My friend, I know what it takes to make a coin and to put in features. It is called coding. I've done this before, and coming from GPL I know that it is taking and giving.

This of course only works if you put some effort in. DO did so far not any of this other than taking code from other projects. DeepSend (coin mixing) will not be available until after the "airdrops". If ever, they don't have programmers, only graphic designers (not bad) and a web/forum guy. That is not good enough.

My investment, well, I see it as an arbitrage option, I sell in LTC expensive and I buy back in BTC cheap. Everybody can do this, just not you lemmings who have to show the coins in your wallet for the next marketing payout. Or to become a "founder".

Simple thing, don't need to be a rocket scientist nor being an asshole. I wrote what I mean in clear words without becoming personal. Maybe you could try that too?

To be honest its very hard to explain things to you. But at one point you accepted that DeepOnion is not a SCAM but they don't have enough skills required to take this coin to Moon. I don't really agree with you on this point. Everything takes time. But no where from your reply, it feels that DeepOnion is a SCAM.
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

My point explained, again.

I don't think it is a shitcoin. It is just one as of many. It does not have any more features than most of other coins, TOR, ok, it's still not anonymous, only the transmission, blockchain is transparent. Other coins have that too and better implemented.

It's a spam coin. People are encouraged to spam all over the Internet how good DeepOnion would be. They get paid in DeepPoints. And they don't know what they are writing. Too the moon shit. People get pissed off from that spam and it fires back.

That was also the reason I said in the DO forum I would not support this and the monkii guy banned me for that. I had some ideas in the pocket for micro PC (Pi). I was positive about it. But after all I think they should just stick it up in their ass, together with your spamming community.

I'll make my daily trades, including DO, and it works well so far. You guys are just tricked to be forced to hold the onions in your wallet. Maybe become a "founder" hahahah
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Remember Auroracoin, lessons where learned.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

99% of the deep shit ANN is deep shitter spamming to getting paid in onions.

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Regardless, every single airdrop has had the same spam, and there have always been rules against it, this is not a new thing.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows that the devs are double dipping and initaillly many of the airdrop accounts and posts may have been theirs, this is not uncommon, it happens all the time, especially in ICOs

While their remains no concrete proof of that, i have a good feeling this is the case, it happened with NEM and it happens with every airdrop coin and most ICOs.

If you're hating DO because it's an airdrop fine. If you're hating it because it's shady, then gtfo out of my face you hypocritical fag, because you have no clue about anything altcoins.

Now, i don't like the deeponion team, and i don't like their shit airdrops and all their bagholding "flower talk" fags (many are watching this thread like hawks). Until otherwise, just like any crypto, there is potential capital to be gained. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into large margins.

You can't talk shit about any altcoin community, because every single one behaves in almost the same fasion. The difference is any peabrain can enter an airdrop. ICO's require a bit more intelligence (having capital and investing extra dollars) so you get a more intelligent community overall. But, aside from this you can't talk shit about any crypto community, they all have their own personal invested interest into X shitcoin.

Let's not forget that a large part of the value of coins is marked by trust.
Do not participate if you do not like the project but I do not see the need to attack a project that has not deceived anyone and gives good benefits. They should make more rational decisions

Just because something seems negative, doesn't mean it's an attack. Everyone is justifying "attacking" or "fud" by negative opinions against the coin or against their own world-view. This is not the case, as you see i gave DO positive and negative feedback in this post, i constructed my argument around everything that means to be an altcoin.
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

Just because something seems negative, doesn't mean it's an attack.
Yes, it is called criticism and that is a positive thing, unless you are preoccupied with your own BS.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

It's a spam coin. People are encouraged to spam all over the Internet how good DeepOnion would be. They get paid in DeepPoints. And they don't know what they are writing. Too the moon shit. People get pissed off from that spam and it fires back.
nah, those task are one time only so the last 90 coins I got from forum activity. A good community talk about Ethereum Blue is a scam and dev dumps his premine always gets a lotta points. Also we have spammers and cheaters so if you see one kick his ass for good ))
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Suggest you open a new thread for that Cheesy
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

Suggest you open a new thread for that Cheesy
the thread already existed so there was talk about sudden blue pump and the common opinion is that the guy needs to sell all his tokens ASAP because that's maybe the devs work and then it would go down. There's much better things to invest, just look at the Bitcoin price. I wonder when it all stops. Recently it cost around 9700. So everybody hodling it has got some profit from that
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

Yeah, life goes on Smiley
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Regardless, every single airdrop has had the same spam, and there have always been rules against it, this is not a new thing.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows that the devs are double dipping and initaillly many of the airdrop accounts and posts may have been theirs, this is not uncommon, it happens all the time, especially in ICOs

While their remains no concrete proof of that, i have a good feeling this is the case, it happened with NEM and it happens with every airdrop coin and most ICOs.

If you're hating DO because it's an airdrop fine. If you're hating it because it's shady, then gtfo out of my face you hypocritical fag, because you have no clue about anything altcoins.

Now, i don't like the deeponion team, and i don't like their shit airdrops and all their bagholding "flower talk" fags (many are watching this thread like hawks). Until otherwise, just like any crypto, there is potential capital to be gained. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into large margins.

You can't talk shit about any altcoin community, because every single one behaves in almost the same fasion. The difference is any peabrain can enter an airdrop. ICO's require a bit more intelligence (having capital and investing extra dollars) so you get a more intelligent community overall. But, aside from this you can't talk shit about any crypto community, they all have their own personal invested interest into X shitcoin.

Let's not forget that a large part of the value of coins is marked by trust.
Do not participate if you do not like the project but I do not see the need to attack a project that has not deceived anyone and gives good benefits. They should make more rational decisions

Just because something seems negative, doesn't mean it's an attack. Everyone is justifying "attacking" or "fud" by negative opinions against the coin or against their own world-view. This is not the case, as you see i gave DO positive and negative feedback in this post, i constructed my argument around everything that means to be an altcoin.

Yup, I agree with any of your points, but I did not refer to you with the second paragraph of my comment. I regret the confusion, it's the fault of google translator  Wink
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Yes, I also see a free coin. And don't think there is anything wrong with that. Its a choice to join or not.
Just wanted to comment on your remark that a smart investor wouldn't enter Onion till after the airdrop. It has similarities to GAS. We all know that NEO produces GAS. And sites like Bittrex keep the GAS for themselves. Meaning there is a lot of GAS owned by Bittrex. Still GAS has a solid price, while everybody knows Bittrex can pump and dump.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:33 PM

Blablablabla
Im a shitcoin investor for one year
Blablablabla

Hey mr hero, look at my forum activity.

I was buying and selling shitcoins when you couldnt even spell bitcoin or crypto ok?

I know you assholes are just greedy and going full retard for some $ - which will burn a lot of nubs.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Deep Onion is so not a Scam Coin, i have been following it since day one and the community is very active, growing very fast and the developers are working constantly to make this project better.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

I have also doubt about Deeponion thats why  I didnt join their airdrop . But i found some of peoples reaction about that coins . Many people telling about that coins to buy deeponion. 
But i think they are definitely hiding something . But what we can do is make our own study about it to avoid being scammed by this professional artists.
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

what ever, i don't care because im not participating in airdrop.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

My point explained, again.

I don't think it is a shitcoin. It is just one as of many. It does not have any more features than most of other coins, TOR, ok, it's still not anonymous, only the transmission, blockchain is transparent. Other coins have that too and better implemented.

That was also the reason I said in the DO forum I would not support this and the monkii guy banned me for that. I had some ideas in the pocket for micro PC (Pi). I was positive about it. But after all I think they should just stick it up in their ass, together with your spamming community.

I'll make my daily trades, including DO, and it works well so far. You guys are just tricked to be forced to hold the onions in your wallet. Maybe become a "founder" hahahah

You've got problems man.  You tried to make multiple accounts to try to abuse the early airdrop system so they banned you.  Since then you've been on some tirade nonstop about DO.  So let me get this straight, you try to make a bunch of fake accounts to "Spam" so you can get some free coins.  Then after you get banned you complain about how DO is a scam and spam coin.  Now you're posting nonstop about it and constantly going to the DO thread to brag about how much you're making trading onions.  Just move on man, it'll be ok.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

Blablablabla
Im a shitcoin investor for one year
Blablablabla

Hey mr hero, look at my forum activity.

I was buying and selling shitcoins when you couldnt even spell bitcoin or crypto ok?

I know you assholes are just greedy and going full retard for some $ - which will burn a lot of nubs.
Could you elaborate in which way occasionally showing up here and call some people "asshole" or "shit" is going to help in this situation?
If you are really concered about people getting scammed this wouldn't be the way to react I think. You just seem very emotional, maybe you should write down every point you want to criticize, without using the words "shit" and "asshole", just an idea. Looking forward to read your criticism.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

I don't think so
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

I'm going to download a wallet tonight and get started. The intensity of he detractors has actually made me think it must be good. Why else would people be so emotionally invested in keeping other people from participating? If it was just another shitty coin nobody would bat an eye. There's hundreds of coins on Cryptopia, and most look a lot shoddier then Deep Onion. I'm not going to just go spending cash on it, but I'll point a miner there and check out their bountys and such. Good luck to you all!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: