Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

I REALLY HATE THIS OP!!! I HAVE LISTENED AND DIDNT INVESTED AND DIDNT JOINED AIRDROP BECAUSE OF YOU. TODAY I MADE TROUGH RESEARCH AND I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MORE THAN LEGIT. FROM THE PROJECT, TEAM, COMMUNITY I AM FKING IMPRESSED. AND THIS SHITHEAD IS CALLING A SCAM???!@???@??@? FURIOS

AND BITCOIN CASH IS A SCAM? EOS IS A SCAM? BITCOIN IS A SCAM? DASH IS A SCAM?Huh THERE WERE ALSO SHITHEADS FOR THIS PROJECT CALLING THEM A SCAM ...

BECAUSE OF SHITHEADS LIKE YOU THIS FORUM IS GETTING BAD PLACE.
BCash is a manipulative shitcoin and DO is very shady as well. BitConnect is a ponzi too and it's still making people money... until they exit and everyone gets burnt.

tl;dr you don't know what thorough research means

P.S. There's more to life than making profit off of scams and ponzi schemes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeLion420

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

This Thread is damn stupid  Angry
You wasted my time with this thrash talk and telling you have a proof lol
if one analyzes what you post here it becomes very clear you dont have any proof and just come up with thinks that are simply untrue or have no proof...
I dont know why you doing this but its just stupid haha
Everything ive seen so far from DeepOnion and their devs is totally legit. And your argument that there is so much premined is totally inrellevant as these coins get airdropped xD
I suggest you do something better with your time than hating Wink
~peace

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

This Thread is damn stupid  Angry
You wasted my time with this thrash talk and telling you have a proof lol
if one analyzes what you post here it becomes very clear you dont have any proof and just come up with thinks that are simply untrue or have no proof...
I dont know why you doing this but its just stupid haha
Everything ive seen so far from DeepOnion and their devs is totally legit. And your argument that there is so much premined is totally inrellevant as these coins get airdropped xD
I suggest you do something better with your time than hating Wink
~peace

I completely agree, I have seen nothing from the DO community the DEVS or from any other research I've done that has actual PROOF that Deep onion is in anyway a scam. I've been watching it for a while also. People are just mad and hating because the price shot up and they missed out on a great coin.  Shocked

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

I REALLY HATE THIS OP!!! I HAVE LISTENED AND DIDNT INVESTED AND DIDNT JOINED AIRDROP BECAUSE OF YOU. TODAY I MADE TROUGH RESEARCH AND I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MORE THAN LEGIT. FROM THE PROJECT, TEAM, COMMUNITY I AM FKING IMPRESSED. AND THIS SHITHEAD IS CALLING A SCAM???!@???@??@? FURIOS

AND BITCOIN CASH IS A SCAM? EOS IS A SCAM? BITCOIN IS A SCAM? DASH IS A SCAM?Huh THERE WERE ALSO SHITHEADS FOR THIS PROJECT CALLING THEM A SCAM ...

BCash is a manipulative shitcoin and DO is very shady as well. BitConnect is a ponzi too and it's still making people money... until they exit and everyone gets burnt.

Totally get your point and I really appreciate your neutral critisism on this project. But I would like to point out that there was a massive problem of people using multiple accounts to abuse the airdrop in the early stage of the project. There was no other way then changing the rules to avoid this I guess.

Anyways: There is no proof at all that Deep Onion is a scam and the OP started this thread most likley to keep potential participators away from the airdrop so that he could get a bigger stake with his main account.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

Totally get your point and I really appreciate your neutral critisism on this project. But I would like to point out that there was a massive problem of people using multiple accounts to abuse the airdrop in the early stage of the project. There was no other way then changing the rules to avoid this I guess.
Weren't people complaining that it's too hard to get into the signature campaign? Then how could it multi accounts be such a problem?

And even if they were, it'd make more sense to risk some multi accounts than to allow some devs to keep a massive >50% premine to themselves.

Of course, the devs as well as shills that join ponzis in hopes of quick lambos would like you to believe otherwise.

But nonetheless, the new rules make this a ponzi scheme, that's just a fact.

Will it be profitable? Sure. But it's a ponzi scheme nonetheless and you're trying to earn money off of someone who you hope will be even greedier and/or dumber than the rest of the flock.
dogebearman

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Weren't people complaining that it's too hard to get into the signature campaign? Then how could it multi accounts be such a problem?

Nah, it was very easy to get in in the early rounds, that's also the reason why cheating was so easy that days. I think you have a lack of information about Deep Onion project, at least about the beginning. This is for sure. Maybe you should read it up first before you spread lies here.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:24 PM

Nah, it was very easy to get in in the early rounds, that's also the reason why cheating was so easy that days. I think you have a lack of information about Deep Onion project, at least about the beginning. This is for sure. Maybe you should read it up first before you spread lies here.
That was a rhetorical question.

I know for fact that people were complaining and that there was a blacklist that was twice the size of the actual participants. I've been watching this from the start and thining very hard about whether or not I should join.

Was going to join when they introduce DeepSend originally, but the new rules changed everything so I'm staying out entirely because I don't like playing ponzis.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:27 PM

I usually don't involve in such conversation as here taking place because it's nonsense taking whichever side, everyone involved has already chosen their side.

There will always be pros and cons of everything, i just hope this thread becomes popular as that one, you know, about earth being flat, you know, right!?

It's hilarious and amusing reading posts on that thread.

Live today, worry tomorrow.
dogebearman

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

This was also my last response on this thread, it's just too frustrating to clarify the whole disinformation which is spread in here.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

And with the new rules you have to buy very expensive onions to get an interest back.
Right now we are at 500 new members each week x 100 Onions x 3.80$ = 190,000US$ each week they cash in with upwards trend.

This is really something I'd like to see the tax authorities becoming active.
Mate I'm sorry, but are you blind or you high? Yes we get 500 new members each week, but that's doesn't mean they can participate, so WTF are you talking about $190,000 a week??? Cheesy
We have more than 550 airdrop participants in TOTAL Wink And before new rule (where you had to have 100 Onions) there been close to 400 Cheesy The next big thing you failed to achieve is ''Dumping pre-mine'' Cheesy I been watching pre-mine closely from day one, it's not withdrawing any coins except for airdrops. So please next time make sure you checked FACTS Cheesy
Please feel free to check it yourself Cheesy http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/richlist
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

This was also my last response on this thread, it's just too frustrating to clarify the whole disinformation which is spread in here.
I'm sure it's frustrating to deal with facts when they don't align with your bullshit. Anyway, good luck with sucking Satan's dick for some pocket money.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:23:07 PM by the-doctor

Everyone can do as he wants no one is forced to do anything by force. Deeponion is pow + pos + poc(proof of care), if you care about the project the project cares for you. Mutual respect and trust we build. So naturally we do not need negative and selfish people. People are well educated and grownup. You call it ponzi, search google and see elements of ponzi you'll come up with the conclusion if Bitcoin is ponzi than ok Deeponion is ponzi... so lame :-)
Have you checked richlist lists of the top100 cmcap coins? Starting with bitcoin? DO team is transparent at the very start.

BUT

Thank you guys we for your thread we really need some fud. Only strong projects have haters. Keep it up:-)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

someone decided to give free coins, and you call it scam,,, that's not nice.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

Did we receive a final decision? Or everyone should make own choice?
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

I know for fact that people were complaining and that there was a blacklist that was twice the size of the actual participants. I've been watching this from the start and thining very hard about whether or not I should join.

Was going to join when they introduce DeepSend originally, but the new rules changed everything so I'm staying out entirely because I don't like playing ponzis.

People were complaining after the first few rounds.  Not initially.  Initial acceptance was immediate after you wore the correct signature.  It was literally instant acceptance.  

Also Blacklist had nothing to do with rejected applicants.  In fact, the people on the Blacklist were those that dumped their onions which was against the initial rules.  Now with the new rules, there is no blacklist and even those previous dumpers can join again.

If the devs were planning an exit scam, why would they show their face and make hour long videos on youtube?  Don't you think they would want to remain Anon?  I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility but that would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:10:48 AM

What we can learn from the dump that just happened. Looking at the volume one can clearly see that coins were dumped too fast and many in a short time. The price reacted strongly and dropped massively. It recovered in the meantime, but this is a clear sign how vulnerable that whole operation is and that you could lose all your money in a blink of an eye. Another reminder to be very careful.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

Please feel free to check it yourself Cheesy http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/richlist
LOL, I thougt it is an "anonymous" coin. Now all the information is out in the open....guess what, they lied to you about that  Cheesy

You lemmings are really in denial and self-betrayal mode. Keep going. Some people need to learn it the hard way.
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:38:23 AM

Best scam ever. I know they have their domination tasks and agressive advertisments, but it probably pays off. Everyone knows them know and if you check their community out, there is much more than "only" the coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

People were complaining after the first few rounds.  Not initially.  Initial acceptance was immediate after you wore the correct signature.  It was literally instant acceptance.  

Also Blacklist had nothing to do with rejected applicants.  In fact, the people on the Blacklist were those that dumped their onions which was against the initial rules.  Now with the new rules, there is no blacklist and even those previous dumpers can join again.

If the devs were planning an exit scam, why would they show their face and make hour long videos on youtube?  Don't you think they would want to remain Anon?  I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility but that would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

Sure, there was instant acceptance. But people got blacklisted before they could receive their first "airdrop" (signature campaign reward).

And with the new rules it doesn't matter if people get in easier or not, because you have to invest a significant amount of money to make any worthwhile return. All while carrying a tremendous risk.

And the devs haven't shown their face or shared their names.
The guy making the Youtube Q&As is just a random member that joined and ended up in the so called support group. He's not part of the dev team, so using him as a redeeming factor for DO's legitimacy isn't possible no matter how you twist or bend it.

And it's not about an exit scam. They will upkeep appearances of course.
But it's still a ponzi scheme in which they make money out of those who become aware of this "project" too late to know the whole story, as well as those who get fooled into buying Onions for "staking and promoting" (it's not an airdrop and there are no free Onions) by an army of paid shills.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

Deeponion is a scam created just to enrich it's creator with help of paid shills and slaves. That's the truth !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: