Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81757 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:09:21 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:44:49 AM by EverGreenCoin

I think the wallet for a smartphone is a good idea, so we can see our portfolio wherever we are.
But I did not find this app in the play store, is this evergreen application already available there?
Can you help me find it, I want to try and wear it.

If you are looking for a wallet to store your EverGreenCoin on an Android device, we have a full-functioned EverGreenCoin wallet for Android. It can stake and stake for charity just like a 'desktop' EverGreenCoin wallet can. It does need a full copy of the blockchain and, after instillation, will need to syncronize with the EverGreenCoin network. This can take many hours, perhaps days even, depending on your Android device's Internet connectivity. During this initial sync, battery consumption can be high. But that is not the case after you have synced, even while it stakes. It is not in the Google Play Store at this time, but here is the link where you can find it:

If you are looking for something to view an actual portfolio of many coins on your Android device, EverGreenCoin is supported by Blockfolio. It can be found in the Google Play store, here. This does not actually hold EverGreenCoin itself and is not an EverGreenCoin wallet. But may be found useful for Android users wishing to track a portfolio of coins, including EverGreenCoin.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

I think the wallet for a smartphone is a good idea, so we can see our portfolio wherever we are.
But I did not find this app in the play store, is this evergreen application already available there?
Can you help me find it, I want to try and wear it.

The aim was to have it in the store, but I'm not sure if that's happened yet.

Remember the smartphone wallet is a complete wallet so any coins on it are just held on your smartphone (with the associated risks if the phone got lost/broken/stolen). For that reason you may still want to keep the majority of coins on a PC with suitable backups and just have the coins you might want to use daily on the smartphone (in the same way you probably don't walk around with your life savings in your wallet - you keep the majority in the bank or under the mattress).

Yes, you are right, I never thought about it, but your advice is very good and I will follow it. Thanks a lot friends have reminded me.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

nice to see new ANN !
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

nice to see new ANN !

Thank you! I hope you like it!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

Hey OP check your link https://c-cex.com/?p=egc-btc
There is a big banner on the top
"[Marked for delisting]
Volume:
0.56 BTC
EverGreenCoin [EGC]
Marked for delisting
POW: 9.61 , POS: 0.05
Ver.: v1.6.0.1: EVER
Block: 957534, Sup: 13376868 " marked for delisting"

Better fix that, it is not good for your business.
cheers

Hi supermodelawards2018,

Myself and the rest of the EverGreenCoin community are aware of the warning. It is a 'warning' mind you.

The delisting is scheduled for August the 7th. At which time, if we do not have 6 BTC of volume over the past 30 days, delisting may happen.

We are currently at 2.07 BTC of the needed 6 BTC. In the event we do not meet the 6 BTC requirement, I do have valid arguments (C-Cex API failures repeatedly, ANN locking) that may prevent the delisting still. We have found the c-cex administration understanding of valid arguments previously. Of course, the closer we are to the 6 BTC, the better chance my argument will have and the easier any leniency will be granted.

We have been in this situation previously. While I can not guarantee delisting will not take place, delisting is not a certainty because of this warning. Thanks for trying to bring this to attention, however.

Any volume brought to C-Cex to prevent the delisting is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

To update the community, we are now at 2.66 BTC of the required 6 BTC. Almost halfway! Thanks C-Cex traders!

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Working for a greener future..... what could be better?  Cool

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Hey OP check your link https://c-cex.com/?p=egc-btc
There is a big banner on the top
"[Marked for delisting]
Volume:
0.56 BTC
EverGreenCoin [EGC]
Marked for delisting
POW: 9.61 , POS: 0.05
Ver.: v1.6.0.1: EVER
Block: 957534, Sup: 13376868 " marked for delisting"

Better fix that, it is not good for your business.
cheers

Hi supermodelawards2018,

Myself and the rest of the EverGreenCoin community are aware of the warning. It is a 'warning' mind you.

The delisting is scheduled for August the 7th. At which time, if we do not have 6 BTC of volume over the past 30 days, delisting may happen.

We are currently at 2.07 BTC of the needed 6 BTC. In the event we do not meet the 6 BTC requirement, I do have valid arguments (C-Cex API failures repeatedly, ANN locking) that may prevent the delisting still. We have found the c-cex administration understanding of valid arguments previously. Of course, the closer we are to the 6 BTC, the better chance my argument will have and the easier any leniency will be granted.

We have been in this situation previously. While I can not guarantee delisting will not take place, delisting is not a certainty because of this warning. Thanks for trying to bring this to attention, however.

Any volume brought to C-Cex to prevent the delisting is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

As long as were on bittrex we're good imo...
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:34:10 PM

As long as were on bittrex we're good imo...

I do believe that is the popular sentiment and I do agree with it, yes.

But a delisting might always look bad. An investor might hear of the delisting and draw (false) conclusions solely on that fact. So, I am just doing my best to avoid that.

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:53:59 PM

Working for a greener future..... what could be better?  Cool

Profiting while doing so.

Good deeds should be rewarding.

With EverGreenCoin, we have just that.

win-win! Cool

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Friendly reminder, the weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting & Hangout will start in about 20 hours for the time of this writing.

If you don't know, it starts at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST) Saturday, August 5th. As it does every Saturday.

I will post a link to the Google Hangout about an hour prior to the start. All are welcome. Microphone, webcam, speakers, and participation are optional. A recording will be posted shortly thereafter.

See you there!

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

Friendly reminder, the weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting & Hangout will start in about 20 hours for the time of this writing.

If you don't know, it starts at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST) Saturday, August 5th. As it does every Saturday.

I will post a link to the Google Hangout about an hour prior to the start. All are welcome. Microphone, webcam, speakers, and participation are optional. A recording will be posted shortly thereafter.

See you there!

Glad to see this new thread for EGC Smiley

I won't be available for tomorrow's hangout, but will be sure to catch the recording.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

See you there!

Glad to see this new thread for EGC Smiley

I won't be available for tomorrow's hangout, but will be sure to catch the recording.

I hope you like the improvements to it! Smiley

Since I won't be able to tell you in person tomorrow, have a great weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

Here is the link for today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/emhbsirolzcn5ccui4yw7mnvq4e

We have about 45 minutes until it starts and we won't start recording until shortly after.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:00:48 PM

Here is the link for today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/emhbsirolzcn5ccui4yw7mnvq4e

We have about 45 minutes until it starts and we won't start recording until shortly after.

Many thanks to today's participants!

I am uploading the recording now and will post a link as soon as the upload finishes.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

Many thanks to today's participants!

I am uploading the recording now and will post a link as soon as the upload finishes.

Here is the recording: https://youtu.be/URm-lboOIU4

Thanks for watching!

Have an awesome weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:39:42 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:44:15 AM by EverGreenCoin

To update the community in regard to scheduled C-Cex delisting, with only approximately 24 hours to go we are still slightly below halfway (2.67 BTC) of the needed volume (6 BTC) over the past 30 days.

I did contact C-Cex administration and explain the issues that could have hindered us from reaching this mark. Those issues being: C-Cex's usually non-functional API and our ANN locking. While the ANN locking probably had little impact, I do think it is still valid. But the API failure is very valid and it did prevent community members from trading on C-Cex.

I have yet to receive any response to this request for leniency.

I will report any communication I do receive. But at this time, I must advise...

Remove any EverGreenCoin from C-Cex exchange, if you have yet to do so.

EDIT: My request did go unanswered. Which I can only assume is the answer.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

Friendly reminder, we will be selecting the winning design for the new EverGreenCoin T-shirt this weekend at the community hangout. (Aug 12th at 17:00 GMT)

The winner will get 1000 EGC and a free shirt of their design once the first production run is complete. So if you know of, or are yourself, an artist that would like to make a submission, please do so! Submissions can be PMed or posted. If you would like to help with the costs of this first production run, please see the crowdfund for it. Of course, that help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:52:16 AM

To update the community in regard to scheduled C-Cex delisting, with only approximately 24 hours to go we are still slightly below halfway (2.67 BTC) of the needed volume (6 BTC) over the past 30 days.

I did contact C-Cex administration and explain the issues that could have hindered us from reaching this mark. Those issues being: C-Cex's usually non-functional API and our ANN locking. While the ANN locking probably had little impact, I do think it is still valid. But the API failure is very valid and it did prevent community members from trading on C-Cex.

I will report any communication I do receive. But at this time, I must advise...

It would appear C-Cex has wasted no time removing EverGreenCoin. Which is honestly no real loss to EverGreenCoin at this time.

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:29:37 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 02:52:08 AM by CryptoCanary

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:45:16 AM

It would appear C-Cex has wasted no time removing EverGreenCoin. Which is honestly no real loss to EverGreenCoin at this time.

Yep, no loss at this time.

I am glad for the exchanges and the services which they provide, but focusing on making a strong currency which will draw them to us is what I consider to be more important than trying to stay listed anywhere.

One thing I have seen lately is that as BTC has increased in value, the apparent needed volumes on the exchanges seem to be tied to BTC, not USD.

The current volume of EGC (traded in last years BTC dollar value) would have been around 15 or so BTC then.

Edit: my math, LOL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: