Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

Have their been real contributions to good causes from this project or are there any partnerships or potential partners that consider using evergreencoin? I wonder how EGC is attractive from an investor's standpoint?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:40:34 AM

Have their been real contributions to good causes from this project or are there any partnerships or potential partners that consider using evergreencoin? I wonder how EGC is attractive from an investor's standpoint?

There have been contribution to good causes by EverGreenCoin and its community, yes. We have funded a water well in Bangledish and clean bottled water to residence of Flint Michigan.

There are potential partnerships, yes. Most notable at this time is Chooose Today.

All this information is within our old ANN. You may find that informative. We have market analysis tools that may be helpful as well.

Thanks for your interest!

no-ice-please

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:46:35 AM

There have been contribution to good causes by EverGreenCoin and its community, yes. We have funded a water well in Bangledish and clean bottled water to residence of Flint Michigan.

There are potential partnerships, yes. Most notable at this time is Chooose Today.

All this information is within our old ANN. You may find that informative. We have market analysis tools that may be helpful as well.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I am going to look into that stuff.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:21:59 AM

Glad to see a new thread, this project is the first eco-friendly project I've ever met, a project that has the potential to succeed, because success is related to action, successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but do not give up, hopefully go well, good luck
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:47:13 AM

Glad to see a new thread, this project is the first eco-friendly project I've ever met, a project that has the potential to succeed, because success is related to action, successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but do not give up, hopefully go well, good luck

Thanks so much for the kind words! I do hope you like our new ANN.

It is no doubt, there are many coins that claim to be 'green'. I am glad you found an honest and diligent one on your first attempt.

Even through the ups and downs, to which there has been many, continual forward momentum is a bit of an anthem. It is easy to get of course or flirt with surrender when fixating on setbacks. I cannot thank the community members enough for all the support that helped make those setbacks a blur and not to remain in focus.

I too am glad we never gave up. Nor ever would. Much like the summer that is upon many of us, we are beginning to see the fruits of our labors with EverGreenCoin. Finally. Both in causes and profits. Through all that work and dedication. I am honestly astounded to think of the future and what more we will accomplish.

Many thanks, again, for the kind words and also for the wish of luck! But what we do end up lacking in luck, we will fill with persistence.

To the treetop!

no-ice-please

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:49:19 PM

Thanks so much for the kind words! I do hope you like our new ANN.

It is no doubt, there are many coins that claim to be 'green'. I am glad you found an honest and diligent one on your first attempt.

Even through the ups and downs, to which there has been many, continual forward momentum is a bit of an anthem. It is easy to get of course or flirt with surrender when fixating on setbacks. I cannot thank the community members enough for all the support that helped make those setbacks a blur and not to remain in focus.

I too am glad we never gave up. Nor ever would. Much like the summer that is upon many of us, we are beginning to see the fruits of our labors with EverGreenCoin. Finally. Both in causes and profits. Through all that work and dedication. I am honestly astounded to think of the future and what more we will accomplish.

Many thanks, again, for the kind words and also for the wish of luck! But what we do end up lacking in luck, we will fill with persistence.

To the treetop!

I like the tone in this thread, rarely works like that in other threads.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

I like the tone in this thread, rarely works like that in other threads.

Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

Just a suggestion,  on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evergreencoin/  

update your announcement link to point to this new forum.
CMK updates
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform

╥Aztek

Yes, I will do so now. Thank you!

EDIT (a few hours later): Cryptopia was contacted also and has already updated their 'coin information'! YoBit should take note on such support! Thanks again for the reminder to do these tasks, Aztek!

I am pleased to announce, Coin Market Cap has updated this information for us.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

Not sure what is going on - price has gone mad (can't complain) - glad that I updated my order chains yesterday
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

many thanks to developer of Evergreen coin
I think this is very prosperous coin future. i have invested some of my money in it. i hope it will be very popular coin in near future
because its slogan is to save our planet and make green for ever
i only dont know how to get 7% interest on my coins, if anybody knows please help
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

I think this is very prosperous coin future. i have invested some of my money in it. i hope it will be very popular coin in near future
i only dont know how to get 7% interest on my coins, if anybody knows please help
Hi Chol_gol,

to get the 7% interest on your coins you need to download the wallet from https://evergreencoin.org/ (open account) and transfer the coins to the wallet, and 'stake' them - be sure to back up your wallet.dat file.

you'll need the wallet to be running for at least a few hours each week to get the full 7%, effectively, by staking your wallet you'll be minting new coins and keep the security and stability of the network running.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

EGC, flew to the moon ,it makes us happy
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

will i get the interest monthly??
and if i transfer to this wallet and let it at stake, is there the possibility of my coins being stolen by third party?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

Hi Chol_gol, Thank you for the kind words!

I would like to invite you to review the FAQ on our website. I think it will answer many questions you may have.

In short, you only need to hold your EverGreenCoin for longer than 24 hours (minimum staking age) to start collecting installments for the 7% annual interest (stake). Note: If you encrypt the wallet, it must be unlocked to stake.

I hope that helps and the information in the FAQ is found helpful! Welcome to EverGreenCoin!

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

I would like to buy some once the market is back to normal prices. It was huge increase of 100% which is what we all know. This new concept of taking interest for holding in wallet is looking good and will work for the stabilization of market to find some reasonable price floor for the coin. I will be monitoring the price changes to catch perfect entry point.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:08:43 PM

will i get the interest monthly??
and if i transfer to this wallet and let it at stake, is there the possibility of my coins being stolen by third party?

You will collect interest installments based on your 'weight'. Even with a small amount (< 100 EGC) you will collect installments more frequently than monthly, yes. The biggest factor in determining weight is coin age. So, more times than not, the proper thing to do is to leave your EverGreenCoin at the address you have already sent them to and to wait (with the software running and staking as often as possible).

You control the security on your computer and therefore on your EverGreenCoin wallet. If this is a concern for you, I advise you encrypt your wallet (Settings > Encrypt Software) with a long (~16 characters) and random password.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

I would like to buy some once the market is back to normal prices. It was huge increase of 100% which is what we all know. This new concept of taking interest for holding in wallet is looking good and will work for the stabilization of market to find some reasonable price floor for the coin. I will be monitoring the price changes to catch perfect entry point.

I would argue, we have yet to see what should be the 'normal' price. Wink

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

I would argue, we have yet to see what should be the 'normal' price. Wink

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin!

Now might be a good entry point.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:36:46 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: