Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:10:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Because I am out of town for some personal matters, tomorrow's hangout is cancelled. I might try have a hangout on Sunday, depending on when I return. I would of course announce that as soon as possible.

Have an awesome weekend!

take care mate ...

hope its all good ...

#crysx

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:48:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Because I am out of town for some personal matters, tomorrow's hangout is cancelled. I might try have a hangout on Sunday, depending on when I return. I would of course announce that as soon as possible.

Have an awesome weekend!

take care mate ...

hope its all good ...

#crysx

Thanks for the concern, mate! All is good, yes. The hangouts in the smack on the middle of the day (1 in the afternoon, EST) on Saturday are hard for me to squeeze in sometimes. Rarely it is impossible but, I am happy to make every effort if more people can attend. This time was selected to allow the best possible balance we could come up with across all time zones for the people that wanted to participate.

I was hoping I would be able to reschedule it to Sunday but, I needed to catch up on all the day-to-day operations. So the next meeting will be the 21st @ 17:00 GMT, given no other conflict arises.

With any luck, the next EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout will be officially a Board Meeting of The EverGreenCoin Foundation! I should be getting a response as soon as this week. I have already been advised that I will be asked additional questions because of the word "Coin" in the title. No worries. I have the appropriate, honest, and legally sound answers waiting on deck should they be asked of me. Basically, it boils down to "EverGreenCoin" is not "The EverGreenCoin Foundation" and vice versa.

On that note, The EverGreenCoin Foundation being not for profit certainly does not mean EverGreenCoin trading is not. That confusion has already surfaced on social media outlets. I hope I have squashed that confusion quickly.

Please do not misinterpret the formation of the legal entity as a way to silence any community members regardless of borders or anything else. On the contrary! If you are reading this, you will have a voice as a board member. You only need to exercise it properly (professional, courteous and considerate of all factors). This is akin to an "Elks Lodge" (lawyers wording, not mine) but with no membership fees. There is a clause of "at the Board of Directors discretion", but that is only reserved for bizarre situations.

In lieu of the meeting, a brief summary of current events:

- Price: As I am sure you know, Bitcoin has been soaring to new heights. The forthcoming forks of Bitcoin are probably impacting all altcoins to some degree, just like it did for Bitcoin cash. We are still hovering about 20 cents USD. To put it in the words of a telegram user recently, "EGC is still solid in the Storm" and I am happy for that and the communities awareness that it is a bit of a storm currently.

- Development: I have successfully modified the EverGreenCoin code to work with SSL v1.1. I am very proud to say we will be one of the few coins that will have SSL v1.1 and this keeps us abreast with industry standard or what soon will be industry standard version of SSL. This will be added into EverGreenCoin v1.7 along with the Qt improvements to the dynamic staking for charity information and improvements needed for the solar staker made by drofxafm.

- Development: The EverGreenCoin Qt for Android full-featured wallet will also be updated to v1.7 when it is ready. I do aim to have v1.7 released this month of October. That said, please understand this is an unpredictable time of year for myself. But the funds are reserved to pay MystPhysX for the update which will be updated in the Play Store also.

- Development: I have not lost sight of the non-staking Android wallet. We are working with a different Android developer to re-evaluate our options. Pro: No downloading of the blockchain. Con: No staking nor staking for charity.

- Business: Bow and I are readying to make a large investment into IEO on behalf of the EGC Foundation. This will buy founding shares of IEO and help IEO get their project off the ground by funding equipment for their first paying customer. The EGC Foundation will own these and any profits in the future will be the EGC Foundation's. It admittedly is a long-term investment that might have high risk. If you are in a position to contribute to this, and therefor IEO's ambitions, please consider donating via this crowdfund: https://evergreencoin.org/product/ieo-founding-shares-investment/

- Business: Christophe and I our progressing with the Solid Rain agreement. Solid Rain, like many businesses, does need the EGC Foundation to have a registered business number to proceed. Christophe and I are also working on cooperation with the Great Green Wall of Africa. Christophe is very passionate about his environmental work and will be bringing great things to the table for EGC. It is a pleasure to be working with him and all other like-minded philanthropist. We should all take great pride in the direction our humble project is going.

I do apologize for having to cancel Saturday's meeting and for not being able to reschedule it on Sunday. I had been warning the past few meetings because I knew this was coming. I do hope the community understands. I am always willing to talk to any community member. If you should ever want to talk to me privately, I welcome that and usually can conform to your schedule. Please do not hesitate to contact me.  

Have a great week everyone! To the treetop!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

Thanks for the update - I wont be able to make the next meeting again - don't think I have a free weekend until next year now. Things are a bit mad over here.

USD price looking good - hovering at about 20c

I'm planning to use some of my staking profits to fund another village wild flower planting in November.
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

гpин пиc мoнeткa))

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

Hi everyone. There will be no meeting tomorrow. Sorry, but there is absolutely no way I can put off my personal obligations this weekend.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

Hi everyone. There will be no meeting tomorrow. Sorry, but there is absolutely no way I can put off my personal obligations this weekend.

take care mate ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:11:40 AM

take care mate ...

#crysx

Thanks mate!

Soybeans to the moon!  Cheesy

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

Hope all is okay Steven!

Take care!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:18:25 AM

take care mate ...

#crysx

Thanks mate!

so its work work work ...

damn mate - you need to come here for a holiday ... or move and we will work all together ...

no soy beans here - just development Wink ...

#crysx

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:09:57 PM

take care mate ...

#crysx

Thanks mate!

so its work work work ...

damn mate - you need to come here for a holiday ... or move and we will work all together ...

no soy beans here - just development Wink ...

#crysx

Hey
Im all in for a moon colony!

How much is a lot? And a launch.

GREEN MOON TO COME!

Roll Eyes Grin Grin

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

Hey

GREEN MOON TO COME!

Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Is terraforming the moon going to be added to the roadmap =)

Need to get there on a solar powered rocket
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

Price back down to <3k - back to accumulation phase again
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Hey

GREEN MOON TO COME!

Roll Eyes Grin Grin

always good to have a green moon ...

always ...

never really been keen on a grey one ... or a brown one for that matter ... Tongue ...

#crysx

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:12 PM

Hey

GREEN MOON TO COME!

Roll Eyes Grin Grin

always good to have a green moon ...

always ...

never really been keen on a grey one ... or a brown one for that matter ... Tongue ...

#crysx
Would be awesome if the moon was green - don't mind an orange one during a harvest moon - I must admit

Haha, looks like since I went out for a meal and came back we got partially there - from 2900 to 5100 and back to ~4k again

Accumulation phase didn't last for very long LOL
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

I am pleased to announce, The EverGreenCoin Foundation is now incorporated! That's right, EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc.

We now have a federal EIN (Employer Identification Number) here in the United States and is the number used for tax purposes. This is the number other businesses and individuals would need to conduct business with the foundation, both in and out of the United States. This is the first step to becoming a 501c3 and does mark the beginning of the foundation becoming a legal entity in the United States. In many ways, this signifies the foundation's 'birth'. For example, now the EverGreenCoin trademark can be transferred into the foundation's name and out of my own name. Because it has a legal name, "EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc."

Now that we have a federal EIN, the state-level steps can start with the continued federal-level steps. Many of these documents needed this number before they could be filed.

It is a long process, but it is progressing as planned. Thank you for the support!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

I am pleased to announce, The EverGreenCoin Foundation is now incorporated! That's right, EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc.

We now have a federal EIN (Employer Identification Number) here in the United States and is the number used for tax purposes. This is the number other businesses and individuals would need to conduct business with the foundation, both in and out of the United States. This is the first step to becoming a 501c3 and does mark the beginning of the foundation becoming a legal entity in the United States. In many ways, this signifies the foundation's 'birth'. For example, now the EverGreenCoin trademark can be transferred into the foundation's name and out of my own name. Because it has a legal name, "EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc."

Now that we have a federal EIN, the state-level steps can start with the continued federal-level steps. Many of these documents needed this number before they could be filed.

It is a long process, but it is progressing as planned. Thank you for the support!
Awesome! That's a great step in the process of getting the foundation in place. Good luck with the red tape =)
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

Nice Work.

So ChainWorks Industries and EverGreenCoin Foundation Inc can do 'business' together Wink

#crysx

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

I am pleased to see this. Step by step, stone by stone...
zelimhank

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

Very interesting project. Dev, thanks for great idea and realization. You are doing nice job
Shadow Trader

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

#EverGreenCoin $egc version  1.7, coming soon! SSL v1.1 for improved #security, #staking for #charity enhancements for #GreenEconomy! #EGC

https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/922761782544003074

Skyrocket to the moon, come on  Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: