Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81757 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:04:01 PM

So the community is aware, this letter was delivered to Bittrex staff via private channel in Slack today: https://evergreencoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/BittrexDelistingEverGreenCoinAppeal.pdf

Any response will be relayed promptly.

I do encourage community members with discontent over the delisting to please voice that discontent to Bittrex via support ticket and/or social media.

Thank you for the continued support.

EDIT: The appeal pdf was also delivered via support ticket attachment.

EDIT 2 (almost 12 hours later): No response to report as of yet. The support ticket was assigned to Richie about 4 hours ago and does remain open.

EDIT 3 (almost 24 hours later): The ticket still does remain open.

EDIT 4 (a day and a half later): The ticket still remains open. Bittrex has not responded with a peep yet.

EDIT 5 (2 days later): A phone call is being scheduled with Bittrex staff to discuss delisting policy.

EDIT 6: Scheduled for Monday afternoon.

My meeting with Bittrex staff has now concluded. Sorry to report, the delisting is proceeding as scheduled.

Prior to the meeting I did sign a NDA. I cannot disclose delisting reasons.

EverGreenCoin wallets will be removed from Bittrex 30 days after markets are closed on May 17th.

Please remove any EverGreenCoin from Bittrex as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:06:27 PM

So the community is aware, this letter was delivered to Bittrex staff via private channel in Slack today: https://evergreencoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/BittrexDelistingEverGreenCoinAppeal.pdf

I do encourage community members with discontent over the delisting to please voice that discontent to Bittrex via support ticket and/or social media.

EDIT 2 (almost 12 hours later): No response to report as of yet. The support ticket was assigned to Richie about 4 hours ago and does remain open.

EDIT 4 (a day and a half later): The ticket still remains open. Bittrex has not responded with a peep yet.

EDIT 5 (2 days later): A phone call is being scheduled with Bittrex staff to discuss delisting policy.

Does Bittrex have phone number, if yes please send their number to me in private. I will try my best to convince them about purpose of EGC. I hope they wont delist.
Chol_gol

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:09:37 PM

My meeting with Bittrex staff has now concluded. Sorry to report, the delisting is proceeding as scheduled.

EverGreenCoin wallets will be removed from Bittrex 30 days after markets are closed on May 17th.

Please give their phone number, i have over 200 k egc in bittrex
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:34:44 PM

Does Bittrex have phone number, if yes please send their number to me in private. I will try my best to convince them about purpose of EGC. I hope they wont delist.

A Bittrex support ticket and/or social media was the best way to voice your dicontent. That is why I asked previously.

The appeal failed. The delisting is firm. Again, sorry to report.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:39:45 PM

Please give their phone number, i have over 200 k egc in bittrex

Please see your options for removing your EverGreenCoin from Bittrex.

Thank you!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:30:26 AM

A Bittrex support ticket and/or social media was the best way to voice your dicontent. That is why I asked previously.

The appeal failed. The delisting is firm. Again, sorry to report.

As mentioned before mate ...

They won't give to shits about EGC, and for whatever reason they state to you, it is ALWAYS about volume and money in their pockets. Always has been with Bittrex, always will be. They have forgotten where they started from and the coins that that helped them become one of the 'larger' exchanges. Scum like this are not to be held up on an upstanding level, but held accountable for the rubbish they have been insisting is relevant and a policy level decision.

Unfortunately for me I am still only getting over the effects of the surgery I have had on my eye and can only step in for a few mninutes at a time. But reading this, I had to comment, no matter how incoherent it may be at this time of my recovery.

EGC WILL survive and thrive without Bittrex, as will all the good coins/projects.

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:38:09 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:19:13 PM by EverGreenCoin

As mentioned before mate ...

They won't give to shits about EGC, and for whatever reason they state to you, it is ALWAYS about volume and money in their pockets. Always has been with Bittrex, always will be. They have forgotten where they started from and the coins that that helped them become one of the 'larger' exchanges. Scum like this are not to be held up on an upstanding level, but held accountable for the rubbish they have been insisting is relevant and a policy level decision.

Unfortunately for me I am still only getting over the effects of the surgery I have had on my eye and can only step in for a few mninutes at a time. But reading this, I had to comment, no matter how incoherent it may be at this time of my recovery.

EGC WILL survive and thrive without Bittrex, as will all the good coins/projects.

#crysx

I will give it to Bittrex that they did have the decency and professionalism to meet with me in response to the appeal of their decision.

You are correct that EGC certainly will survive. We'll make lemonade from our Bittrex-lemons.

Best of luck with your eye's recovery, mate!

jin518

Activity: 159

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:20:08 AM

Hi,dev,the laset wallt link?

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
jin518

Activity: 159

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:27:31 AM

wallet broken

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:45:42 AM

wallet broken

No, the wallet is not broken. Don't be silly.

Please see: https://evergreencoin.org/download/

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:53:07 AM

wallet broken

If you need additional assistance, please make a support ticket for the fastest assistance diagnosing your issue.

cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:20:43 AM

wallet broken

If you need additional assistance, please make a support ticket for the fastest assistance diagnosing your issue.

Yep i can confirm Wallet works well for me, also staking works as you can see i am running version 1.8.0.1 and staked some coins the last few days.

Now just a few words.

Delisting from Bittrex is not good, so if you want to trade EGC then you can still do that on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EGC/BTC
Cryptopia is finally completly dead now.

I will HODL my EGC to the day they have to take it out of my cold dead Hands. Its a GOOD Project with an active Community(weekly skype meetings) and Devs, so i really dont understand people they just dump it on Bittrex....

So all Coins have some good times and some bad times, actually it seems like a "not so good time" for EGC so if you want to help EGC the time is NOW, show some Support and LOVE to the Project.

BTW: maybe try ask https://www.altilly.com i see they have a lot of low Volume coins so to get a listing there cost:
Silver listing cost 200 000 XQR, so a listing cost roughly 300-400 USD.

I am willing to Donate 100 USD for an Exchange listing, because EGC should be traded on at least  2 Exchanges to be decentralized  Grin
Anyway i heard the Devs of EGC are not allowed to pay for a Listing on an Exchange so this might be an Community engagement.

Big Shouts to Steven and the Team !  Kiss

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:51:16 AM

How about hitbtc?
cryptosolar

- The Sun -

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:13:27 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 04:05:54 PM by cryptosolar

How about hitbtc?

looks like hitbit listing fee is around 20-40 BTC, that might be a bit expensive ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/8g7fkq/hitbtc_listing_fee/
but hey maybe they make an environmental friendly offer, you never know  Cheesy
https://hitbtc.com/add-token

but i dont think so, i was just thinking about a guaranteed listing on a small exchange for a few bucks.

There are a ton of Exchanges out in Cryptospace, so should not be a big problem to get one.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:42:13 PM

cryptopia no longer an option - its gone into liquidation

wonder what will happen to all the EGC on there?
cryptosolar

- The Sun -

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

maybe same way as with Cryptsy long time ago, but that was US law, Cryptopia is NZ law.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:57:16 PM

maybe same way as with Cryptsy long time ago, but that was US law, Cryptopia is NZ law.
Does anybody know how many EGC were listed on 'topia? Would be interesting to see how many could be lost
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:25:59 PM

Yep i can confirm Wallet works well for me, also staking works as you can see i am running version 1.8.0.1 and staked some coins the last few days.

Now just a few words.

Delisting from Bittrex is not good, so if you want to trade EGC then you can still do that on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EGC/BTC
Cryptopia is finally completly dead now.

I will HODL my EGC to the day they have to take it out of my cold dead Hands. Its a GOOD Project with an active Community(weekly skype meetings) and Devs, so i really dont understand people they just dump it on Bittrex....

So all Coins have some good times and some bad times, actually it seems like a "not so good time" for EGC so if you want to help EGC the time is NOW, show some Support and LOVE to the Project.

BTW: maybe try ask https://www.altilly.com i see they have a lot of low Volume coins so to get a listing there cost:
Silver listing cost 200 000 XQR, so a listing cost roughly 300-400 USD.

I am willing to Donate 100 USD for an Exchange listing, because EGC should be traded on at least  2 Exchanges to be decentralized  Grin
Anyway i heard the Devs of EGC are not allowed to pay for a Listing on an Exchange so this might be an Community engagement.

Big Shouts to Steven and the Team !  Kiss

Hi CryptoSolar,

Altilly had been contacted previously after they had offered listing to all Cryptopia listed coins. We have moved up to "Priority Listings" in their public Trello: https://trello.com/b/O5nvWgQi/altilly-public-development-board

This came with no fee.

Hopefully Altilly will get EverGreenCoin markets opened in the near future. I will email them and explain the situation. Perhaps they could accelerate the process.

We are actually still on 7 exchanges, https://evergreencoin.org/markets/ all of which might be considered "smaller". So I see no immediate need to get listed on another smaller exchange, certainly not at anyone's cost, though I and the community greatly appreciate the sentiment.

Ideally we could gain a listing at another US-based and law / regulatory complying exchange. I think that is where we should set our sights, but certainly will be debated at coming weekly meetings and in our Discord.

Thanks for the kind words and support.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:32:36 PM

Does anybody know how many EGC were listed on 'topia? Would be interesting to see how many could be lost

I do not know, no. I will send an email and see if any information can be given.

romanipk

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:08:03 AM

How about exmo.com ?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: