Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 27314 times)
RewFrew (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

Trading depends..

I'm not going to use this strategy of buying coins and hold them for years. I like day trading.

If you have no time or you are new at crypto, yes buy it and forget it if you like medium risk investment.

For more lower risk choose 3 to 4 Coins to invest on and forget.

You better read all this thread to start.

Thanks for replying. I hope you saw my answer was valid. Because I understand you buy and sell and change your mind for a lot of short trades. But with XEL, you mentioned buy and hold til September. So I thought, okay, this is a weeks strategy. Good. I bought and thought I would wait for September. You said, people who sell now have weak hands. Just wait and see.

But you suddenly sell, and I look so I should sell but it's too late. I got dumped on,,, just like any other thread, which you said you wanted to change.

In the end, nothing different. I still got screwed. Not blaming you don't worry. But just be careful with your claims.

Sorry for your loss.

Yes, my fault, recognise it.

See my advise on Xel like this:

1/ For beginners: buy and hold for 2 months.

2/ For medium traders: In place of waiting the next pump, sell what you buy with a little loss, no more than 10% And buy the new coins i posted at the same time i make the new post or minutes later And make a sell order at around 20% 25% 30%.

3/ For advanced traders: take my signals and predictions and do what you want.

I Can go more in details, but i dont have time to make perfect posts for every category of traders. Thats why i said early in this thread that you have to be at least medium skilled trader to follow me.

For beginners, bets on my predictions of buy and hold for 2 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

man thats so crazy how many ppl get rekt by pump groups. The stay bagholder for month if they dont get their order filled.
Dont play with these groups, cause they dont care about you
Hellracer

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:29:05 PM

Hi, I'm new here,
I also bought Xel. I am investing in the long term what could be the opinion of your coming out on 1 year.

You have other forecasts for long-term invested people
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

Trading depends..

I'm not going to use this strategy of buying coins and hold them for years. I like day trading.

If you have no time or you are new at crypto, yes buy it and forget it if you like medium risk investment.

For more lower risk choose 3 to 4 Coins to invest on and forget.

You better read all this thread to start.

Thanks for replying. I hope you saw my answer was valid. Because I understand you buy and sell and change your mind for a lot of short trades. But with XEL, you mentioned buy and hold til September. So I thought, okay, this is a weeks strategy. Good. I bought and thought I would wait for September. You said, people who sell now have weak hands. Just wait and see.

But you suddenly sell, and I look so I should sell but it's too late. I got dumped on,,, just like any other thread, which you said you wanted to change.

In the end, nothing different. I still got screwed. Not blaming you don't worry. But just be careful with your claims.

About Xel weak hands, i mean the big holders of xel who each one of them have millions of dollars worth in xel.

They sell millions of dollars without making buy walls later to push the price to a certain limit, like that they can sold for higher prices + it can release a next big pump 1 or 2 days later. Why i said: amateurs weak hands whales traders.

Now they always have millions of dollars waiting to dump it at any start of any pump, killing the next pump at his beginnig, thats why i sold my investment.

Remember when i tell peoples to buy, price was at an average of 19.000 Sat For hours, and when i said i sell my coins, the price was always over 19.000 Sat.

This is too much work for me to handle a lot of newbies traders when in first place this thread wasnt for newbies.

I think i gonna stop there, you all have already a lots of goods investments advises, predictions to handle the next weeks with choosing 1 or 2 of my suggestions or to adapt them to suit you.

See you all maybe in another thread. But for now i need time for myself.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

lol a new era of getting rekt by listening to a guy who tells you to buy xel after it went 3x already, loses, and then advises you to buy neo after it went from 10 to 50

and whose invaluable predictions include neo going to 500$ 10 weeks from now and btc going to 10k$ by end of year

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
MC-Maxim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

So is there chance for Elastic to reach at least 0,00019 BTC again? One more time I bought a lot of them but the price is almost 0,00010 now Sad
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

I think longterm it will be much more than that, just be patient.

Passion.
Hallemahalle

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:46:37 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 02:03:06 PM by Hallemahalle

XEL was a good call if you bought at his call ( 18500 sat) and sold at 24000 sat. The dump now is massiv, did not expect that drop, but i put an stop loss at below the 61.8% fib retracement line, which saved my ass.

NEO is the same, his call was right after pump, so if you buy there, you have to wait for the whole dump which now reaches fib. 61,8% at  0.0104 btc. i would always recommend to wait after a pump till the coin reaches a stable consoldiation level and not get hyped by a 10x prediciton.
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

lol a new era of getting rekt by listening to a guy who tells you to buy xel after it went 3x already, loses, and then advises you to buy neo after it went from 10 to 50

and whose invaluable predictions include neo going to 500$ 10 weeks from now and btc going to 10k$ by end of year

Nearly 14.000 Viewers.. If my predictions/ Calls were wrong, Where are the peoples complaining about my bad calls?  In 14 pages.. Nothing.

Peoples are by nature ready to destroy any one if they found any fact. But like you saw this thread is clean.

Later i gonna make a summary for all my calls, like that monkeys like you and also futur readers of this thread going to have more data about the accuracy of my predictions/ calls.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

I think longterm it will be much more than that, just be patient.

Yes its going to go high next weeks like i state in my prediction.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:33:42 PM

XEL was a good call if you bought at his call ( 18500 sat) and sold at 24000 sat. The dump now is massiv, did not expect that drop, but i put an stop loss at below the 61.8% fib retracement line, which saved my ass.

NEO is the same, his call was right after pump, so if you buy there, you have to wait for the whole dump which now reaches fib. 61,8% at  0.0104 btc. i would always recommend to wait after a pump till the coin reaches a stable consoldiation level and not get hyped by a 10x prediciton.

Yes, problem is: peoples are buying much higher than the price i give them to buy, and they thinks its my fault.

I Already talked about buy and sell at around 20% 30% 40% and my signals to buy give them this marge of gain.

Already too talked about buying in stagnation, and if the price drops more then sell for little loss and comeback later in the new stagnation low level.

Already stated this topic is not for beginners. And and...

I give a lot from my time and lost a lots of money by helping peoples for free. Now i'm tired i need a rest.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

So is there chance for Elastic to reach at least 0,00019 BTC again? One more time I bought a lot of them but the price is almost 0,00010 now Sad

Mmm..

Stay with it for 8 Weeks from now, the price gonna be between 100.000 Sat to 200.000 sat.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

no.. noooo... you don't need a rest.. you will keep posting good infos Smiley

Passion.
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

RewFrew,

Please dont stop makeing preditctions,  I need my dopamine,  your the man!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

I'm with you rew. You have been spot on so far. I will keep checking back in. Thank you for your advice
riceon

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

I think it's ok to follow an up trend and advise from someone else, just be smart and don't be greedy.
He said to sell at 20%, 30%. I sold at 10% profit which absolutely saved my ass. Successfully dodged the XEL dump.
I will not regret even if the coin go to the moon later. I had a profit anyway.
This is not an advise of any sort, just what I did as an absolutely noob. Roll Eyes
Phattydeluxe

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

I think i gonna stop there, you all have already a lots of goods investments advises, predictions to handle the next weeks with choosing 1 or 2 of my suggestions or to adapt them to suit you.

See you all maybe in another thread. But for now i need time for myself.

Great job people... now you have scared our shittycoin guru away!  If you don't like RewFrew's tips or advice... move on to another thread. 

I for one (and I feel that many others following this thread would agree) appreciate his analysis.  As a novice, I appreciate the predictions from an experienced trader.  I'm obviously going to do my own research, but insight from someone who knows more than me is valuable.

Thank you for this thread RewFrew... I hope you continue to post your picks and predictions here!   Cheesy
Hallemahalle

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

Yeah, sad you will stop giving good calls. I can find a good entry-point but finding good coins is hard.

I think i will buy neo as soon as the consolidation is finished and its clear if the coin drops or rises. XEL is an good option to keep in mind, track the volume, if its rises and price is stable for a longer period of time, i will buy XEL again.

dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

Whether he's right, wrong or anywhere in between should not be an issue. A person has the right to share their investment strategy without being subject to scrutiny so long as they are not solicitous. No one ever said "this is what you should do," and yet...somehow, people are allowed to say how great some shit coin is and that it's going to the moon in some lying effort to save their own money? That seems to be less criticized than this. Unbelievable.

OP was not solicitous and if he's capable of moving markets for coins like NEO and OMG, then he certainly wouldn't be here. Criticizing someone who has made no claims and transparently shared a strategy is an act of self-embarrassment. Being critical in this context is a vain attempt to assert authority where there is none and that says a lot about the detractors of this thread.

How small and petty is someone's life that they would resort to harassing someone who merely offered their point of view? I feel badly and embarrassed for these pathetic souls. Disgusting.

For me, it is actually nice to see someone say "I'm going to do x, y and z" and be willing to own the success and failure in a public arena. It is gutsy and refreshing compared to all the claims of "I filled their my bag when it was .00000001," and the usual bullshit.

This site is unfortunately festooned with trolls and the good people are leaving. Spare me the moon pump hodl Lambo shit coin talk and show me a place where people share strategies openly while the result hangs in the balance. It's certainly not here, thanks to pathetic people who have no self-respect nor self-worth. Shameful.
kraisee

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:06:57 AM

Come on man, this dude is selling BS as the gospel.  He is acting like some god of crypto and these rookies who know nothing are following along and losing money.  He changes his story to fit the moment.  He does put a good spin on it but in the end it is all BS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: