Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 27308 times)
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

RewFrew is a legend in my book!  Those of you that dont appreciate him deserve to lose.
Nice call on XVC RewFrew! 

The China fud seems to keep anyone from buyin QTUM and NEO,  dont you think?  But you still think QTUM may pump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RewFrew (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

RewFrew is a legend in my book!  Those of you that dont appreciate him deserve to lose.
Nice call on XVC RewFrew!  

The China fud seems to keep anyone from buyin QTUM and NEO,  dont you think?  But you still think QTUM may pump?

Like you can saw in the graphs of any coins, there is a pump and dump of price everyday.

My strategy is to found the big dip of the coins for a easy big return. with those big dip, there is only a very low Probability that the price can go more lower.

In case it goes more lower, sell with little loss and buy back later if you identify the next big low.

Also, dont put all eggs in one basket.

About Qtum, i said that the price can go more and more lower, there is no buyers in the order book for such a big marketcap coin. So i stay away from it, like there is more coins with way less risk to invest.

OmiseGo too, stay away, all big account holders are selling soo much 2 to 3 Weeks ago till now. there is no big gain if it get pumped. you never gonna saw 50% Gain in 1 Day Or 100% Gain in a week for omisego, unless the price goes to 100.000 Sat.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

Exemple:

Siacoin   SC

A Week ago the price was at 140 Sat, a lot of my signals were telling thats a phuking good entry, but when i saw all the signals i was sure 90% that its going to go more lower. So i forget it and moved to other coins.

Thats a mix between buy and sell orders + indicators + Daily volume + market pump tendacies + + + other things.

Zzzzzz cant give you my script  Grin

But for sure i phuking cracked the next big pumps for all coins.

In rare occasions, big pumps occurs with coins that had to go way more lower before get pumped.

For me, i only invest with coins that are on the ground, like that i take a very very low risk on the price going way more lower after i buy them.

Remember Monaco, At 600.000 Sat most signals were telling that price going to 900.000, but boooooom, some big holders crashed the market from 600.000 Sat to 200.000 Sat in 4 Days. Thats why its very risky to buy something already overbought. Better buy coins that are on the ground, they cant lose 66% in 4 Days in normal conditions like Monaco did.

Goldmanfuckhs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:02:40 PM

Looking forward
It should be interesting,
I was also onboard with XVG
lilrevo

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

I bought some $POT and I'm waiting  Roll Eyes
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

I think pumps will always occour as long as this market is like the wild west. It really is unregulated right now
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:21:08 PM

Nice catch on the XVC RewFrew,thanks a lot,i hope you continue to give guidance about good entry price on many coin in bittrex
Well,can you give us some advice about coin that already on the ground?
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

Free new signals:

Florin (FLO)                          Buy between 1.750 And 1.950          //         Sell At  2.600

AuroraCoin (AUR)                 Buy between 15.000 And 16.000       //         Sell At  22.500

PS:   like this service is free, i dont update old signals, to tell you that you have to sell some coins with a little loss and move to the next coin signal.

It doesnt mean that they are not going to pump to prices over than what you bought them, but i prefer to move on to coins that have more chances to pump in the next hours to 3 to 5 Days max.

I Also have around 10 others good entry coins but i'm waiting till i bought them then i post them here if at the same time they dont explode in price before i bought them.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

New signal:       

VeriCoin (VRC)                          Buy between 7.500 And 8.000          //         Sell At  11.600

zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

Rew, have you thought about having a Twitter account? It's the perfect place to spread ur word.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Free new signals:

Florin (FLO)                          Buy between 1.750 And 1.950          //         Sell At  2.600

AuroraCoin (AUR)                 Buy between 15.000 And 16.000       //         Sell At  22.500

PS:   like this service is free, i dont update old signals, to tell you that you have to sell some coins with a little loss and move to the next coin signal.

It doesnt mean that they are not going to pump to prices over than what you bought them, but i prefer to move on to coins that have more chances to pump in the next hours to 3 to 5 Days max.

I Also have around 10 others good entry coins but i'm waiting till i bought them then i post them here if at the same time they dont explode in price before i bought them.

so, you are trying to tell me, that I'm stuck with SWT?  Cheesy
RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

Free new signals:

so, you are trying to tell me, that I'm stuck with SWT?  Cheesy

No.

For now all my new signals for the last days are good.

if the price go more lower than the last big dip, there you have to consider selling with little loss and re-enter later.

but i'm the one who saids when to enter or exit Cheesy and for a free service i'm not going to give  updates about when to exit the coins if they dumps.

Only for the best entry of the day, it take me hours everyday to scan all bittrex 200 coins.

RewFrew (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

Rew, have you thought about having a Twitter account? It's the perfect place to spread ur word.

Mmm dont know.. Maybe.

babygun

Activity: 2072
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

Just found this topic, looks interesting  Smiley
Will try to follow your tips and see what we can achieve with it, keep up the good work!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinmenRH

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

Kudos RewFrew,
I am Just new here. When following your thoughts, should i Just place an sell Order on bittrex at the amount suggested, Just after i bought it at the price suggested. ??
I did this with FLO Just now, bought at 1873

Cheers 👾
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

Kudos RewFrew,
I am Just new here. When following your thoughts, should i Just place an sell Order on bittrex at the amount suggested, Just after i bought it at the price suggested. ??

Cheers 👾
It's always risky because you can place sell order at 17k and coin will stop it's uptrend movement at 16999. Or it can go far more than 17k and you will regret selling
xeospe

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

Kudos RewFrew,

Cheers 👾

You have to make your own strategy.
Mine is to buy cheap, and sell 1/3 of coins when reach 10% profit.
Then I try to sell near ATH, it requires to be patient and you have to keep watch all the day.
coinmenRH

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

Yes. I Take the risk. Looking for some more some automated way of sell and buy as this is beside my other Job.  I only Invest what i can affort to loose AS Well as i dont Invest all in one coin...
boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

Well, why not? Let's give it a try.

Just bought
200 VRC @ 7700 and
100 AUR @ 15700.

If you're right, you will get a donation from me. Seems like others already made some good experiences with your signals  Cool
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Mmm dont know.. Maybe.

or a telegram channel is better. people can join and talk with each other. better than use bitcointalk forum

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄