Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GME] [GIVEAWAY] 1000 GME to the next ten users! | http://alt-co.in  (Read 4923 times)
jayo89 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:50:38 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 05:14:51 PM by jayo89

UPDATE: We're currently running a GME-giveaway promo. The next ten new users to sign up and provide bitcointalk as the promo code will receive a 1000 GME sign-up bonus!

I'd like to get this coin in more hands.
Alt-Coin Slot Machine currently supporting  GME, FTC, BQC, WDC, DGC (Will add/remove currencies with demand)
Automated Escrow Service currently supporting  LTC, GME, FTC, BQC, WDC, DGC, CNC (Will add/remove currencies with demand)

alt-co.in is dedicated to stabilizing the value of various cryptocurrencies by providing a purpose or transaction medium outside of an exchange.  Our *insane* theory is that money is more valuable when it can actually be spent on things.  So aside from investing money in the coins we feel have merit, we also invest our time and skill to try to produce an environment more conducive to money flow by providing purposes for these currencies outside of an exchange.

http://alt-co.in - 0% Withrawal and Deposit fees (Standard network fees for individual coins still apply).

We've recently made some changes to the main dashboard layout, including the addition of free transfers between alt-co.in members:

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:04:25 AM

Please add any of the following: Mincoin (MNC), Powercoin (PWC), BBQ Coin (BQC), Bit Bar (BTB), and I will play.
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:08:35 AM

Please add any of the following: Mincoin (MNC), Powercoin (PWC), BBQ Coin (BQC), Bit Bar (BTB), and I will play.
Looks like I've got a few binaries to compile Wink  Keep an eye on this post, and keep the suggestions coming people!

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
biganth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:20:52 AM

I have some Royalcoin I need to lose too.

willhash4food

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:24:41 AM

Yeah, this is what GameCoin was MADE for.  Grin

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
kochmann799

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:02:14 AM

oh my god finally a game i wanna play, add bytecoin or some other coins with less worth so ppl can be entertained ^^

Former Editor of the LTC/CNC Exchange
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:10:10 AM

Looks like I've got a few binaries to compile Wink  Keep an eye on this post, and keep the suggestions coming people!

Well start with Mincoin, it's the biggest one of the ones I listed.
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:13:33 AM

Looks like at least MinCoin and BBQ Coin to be added by tomorrow, probably more to come.  I've also done a quick UI update to make some room for the new currencies.

Also, cheapest place to get Bitbars?  Jesus they're expensive, but I'll need something to start the Jackpot off with.

jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:15:13 AM

GameCoin sounds interesting, I'll look into it as well  I'd like to make this place as friendly as possible ^^.  Is there much GameCoin floating around?

willhash4food

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:17:19 AM

GameCoin sounds interesting, I'll look into it as well  I'd like to make this place as friendly as possible ^^.  Is there much GameCoin floating around?

Does it matter? What gives value to coins is their ability to do more than just be traded. If you were the first to adopt it into something other than trading, it could gain value and then you'd be sitting at the top.

Seriously, it was named perfectly for what you're doing. You can't lose, IMO. I'll even send you some to get started.

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:19:50 AM

Does it matter? What gives value to coins is their ability to do more than just be traded. If you were the first to adopt it into something other than trading, it could gain value and then you'd be sitting at the top.

Seriously, it was named perfectly for what you're doing. You can't lose, IMO. I'll even send you some to get started.

I'm liking what I hear, and it's not a lot of effort or risk as far as i can see.  want to PM me links to the client/source and some more info?  I'll need to compile for our particular server build.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:20:49 AM

This is what mining all these alts are for sometimes. Maybe you can actually win enough and have .5 BTC worth to cash in.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
josiasrdz

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:22:51 AM

Add yacoins...a lot of people want to trow them away anyway  Roll Eyes

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:24:38 AM

This is what mining all these alts are for sometimes. Maybe you can actually win enough and have .5 BTC worth to cash in.

Right?  I actually started this a few days ago because i mad the mistake of dumping a bunch into FTC before the big crash.  i was looking for something interesting to do with it so i didn't have to cash back in and stare at my loss, and couldn't find any slots for alt-coins really.

jj9guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:33:37 AM

what are the winning odds?
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:39:17 AM

what are the winning odds?

We're aiming for an average payback ratio of around 90%, which is above many standards.  We're always tweaking the algorithm to try and make sure this goal is met, and the more data we have the better.  I'm actually considering adding a "free play" option just so we have more spins coming in to analyze and be sure we're getting the right ratio.

kochmann799

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:54:17 AM

umm, excuse moi
so i bet 1 cnc for fun aaand this came out:

was this a win or not? cuz machine says no and im confused..

Former Editor of the LTC/CNC Exchange
Rex_Heston

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:54:44 AM

Can you get Bytecoins on there? I've got quite a few I can use.

Did I help you today, or just like my style? Toss a couple coins my direction!
BTC: 1GntmzMELxewbS2BagH2CqRNv9CuVfgcsb; DOGE: DLmXSyGQzkJMKYFTS12aiGUC4V38gNHu1W
jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:03:37 AM

umm, excuse moi
so i bet 1 cnc for fun aaand this came out:

was this a win or not? cuz machine says no and im confused..

Sorry, I should clarify, single-reel wins are on the first reel only, as in common in many slots.  I should make that more clear in the "Winning Plays" section.

jayo89 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:05:15 AM

Can you get Bytecoins on there? I've got quite a few I can use.

I keep hearing bytecoin, so just maybe?

What's the hashrate like on some of these alt coins?  We may be dropping CHNCoin soon due to the fact that the CHNCoin network is giving really slow confirmations.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: