Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got scammed by Hashshashin  (Read 1261 times)
ibrokab (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:14:45 PM

Just about after 72 hours of me joining this forum and I advertised my bitcoin to Payoneer exchanging service, I was scammed of $442 bitcoin by Hashshashin, a member of this forum. After discussing on forum inbox, we moved to Whatsapp, where we had the trade agreement of <27%. He wanted to buy $540 btc. After looking for escrows and they didn't reply me, I decided to test with $100.

I sent him $100 btc and he paid the $130 Payoneer within 30 minutes. I thought he was a legit person, what an innocent me!.

Within 30 minutes, I sent him the rest $440 btc, and he confirmed receiving it. He told me to wait for about 30 minutes before he could send me the payment that he was currently using VPN.

After 30 minutes, I messaged him. I kept messaging him for the next 2 hours before he replied, claiming to have sent it about 1 and half hour ago, whereas I didn't receive anything. I asked him to provide screenshot, then he went offline again.

After some minutes, I detected that I couldn't see his last seen any longer and my messages were no longer delivering. I waited for another 1 hour, then I saved his number on my brother's phone to check his whatsapp status, to see that he was online. He had blocked me!!! I also tracked his wallet address on Blockchain, he had transferred the btc to another wallet!!!

Please, if anyone knows how I can get my hard earned money from him, I would be very grateful. The bitcoin was one of my last hopes on me, hoping to make it multiply before the scammer went away with it.

Everyone, please help!!! Don't let him/her go away with my bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:13:58 PM

Hello man I'm sorry to hear this happen to you.

Is not going to be possible from anyway that you could get these BTC back, he's a scammer and already got your BTC wich are impossible to recover, you know that
Therefore you should create a proper scam acussation in this section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 using the proper format wich is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0 .

Again I'm sorry for this,  by the look of what you explain he actually sent you money for the first exchange and then decided to scam you on the bigger one. So escrow is always the way to conduct business, although it will slow the transaction as hell is the only way to make safe transfers when you'r involved with people without/not much trade history.

Theres an option to move the thread to Scam Acussation section at the bottom left if this thread, hope it helps.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

Are you kidding me? Wait? What?

I just asked by PM when I scammed him. He said that I am another nationality and he will go to I don't know what country government.

Mon amie, I think you are talking about a different person. I barely can understand how you got to make a legacy with my name..Mon dieu...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Just about after 72 hours of me joining this forum and I advertised my bitcoin to Payoneer exchanging service, I was scammed of $442 bitcoin by Hashshashin, a member of this forum. After discussing on forum inbox, we moved to Whatsapp, where we had the trade agreement of <27%. He wanted to buy $540 btc. After looking for escrows and they didn't reply me, I decided to test with $100.

I sent him $100 btc and he paid the $130 Payoneer within 30 minutes. I thought he was a legit person, what an innocent me!.

Within 30 minutes, I sent him the rest $440 btc, and he confirmed receiving it. He told me to wait for about 30 minutes before he could send me the payment that he was currently using VPN.

After 30 minutes, I messaged him. I kept messaging him for the next 2 hours before he replied, claiming to have sent it about 1 and half hour ago, whereas I didn't receive anything. I asked him to provide screenshot, then he went offline again.

After some minutes, I detected that I couldn't see his last seen any longer and my messages were no longer delivering. I waited for another 1 hour, then I saved his number on my brother's phone to check his whatsapp status, to see that he was online. He had blocked me!!! I also tracked his wallet address on Blockchain, he had transferred the btc to another wallet!!!

Please, if anyone knows how I can get my hard earned money from him, I would be very grateful. The bitcoin was one of my last hopes on me, hoping to make it multiply before the scammer went away with it.

Please post proof of payment and screen shots of the conversation you had with him. A proper scam reporting format will help confirm your accusation. If confirmed, you will probably not get your bitcoins back but you can at least find some comfort in seeing his trust painted red and destroyed forever.

ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:22:23 PM

I'm having some problems uploading the screenshots here. Who can guide me?
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

Please post proof of payment and screen shots of the conversation you had with him. A proper scam reporting format will help confirm your accusation. If confirmed, you will probably not get your bitcoins back but you can at least find some comfort in seeing his trust painted red and destroyed forever.

Pls guide me in uploading the screenshots. I don't see an option to attach file here
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

https://image.ibb.co/kTOjpv/Screenshot_20170806_141401.png

http://image.ibb.co/eiNoGa/Screenshot_20170806_141430.png

http://image.ibb.co/ghBR2F/Screenshot_20170806_141441.png

http://image.ibb.co/dP92ba/Screenshot_20170806_141457.png

http://image.ibb.co/kZAx9v/Screenshot_20170806_141514.png

http://image.ibb.co/fW75wa/Screenshot_20170806_141520.png

http://image.ibb.co/co7S9v/Screenshot_20170806_141552.png

http://image.ibb.co/b7TdGa/Screenshot_20170806_141707.png

http://image.ibb.co/kHrb2F/Screenshot_20170806_141716.png

http://image.ibb.co/henG2F/Screenshot_20170806_141757.png

http://image.ibb.co/e5iLwa/IMG_20170806_150948.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/bPc8hF/Screenshot_20170806_141839.png

http://image.ibb.co/i8wOGa/Screenshot_20170806_141851.png

http://image.ibb.co/emRZNF/Screenshot_20170806_141901.png

http://image.ibb.co/j4jcba/Screenshot_20170806_141915.png

http://image.ibb.co/iC6OGa/Screenshot_20170806_141921.png

http://image.ibb.co/e5a0wa/Screenshot_20170806_141932.png

http://image.ibb.co/giR12F/Screenshot_20170806_142008.png
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

I've posted the URLs of the notable chats
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

ibrokab, sorry to see you have been scammed.

You are not able to post images due to the age of your account. This restriction gets lifted once you become a Junior Member, which will take you a few weeks to achieve.

I have posted the images for you in the meantime. Note that some of these contain sensitive information such as a phone number (all screenshots), Local Bitcoins account info, and Facebook account info. If you want these images removed at any point, please send me a PM. Thanks.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:54:43 PM

I've posted them
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

ibrokab, sorry to see you have been scammed.

You are not able to post images due to the age of your account. This restriction gets lifted once you become a Junior Member, which will take you a few weeks to achieve.

I have posted the images for you in the meantime. Note that some of these contain sensitive information such as a phone number (all screenshots), Local Bitcoins account info, and Facebook account info. If you want these images removed at any point, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Thanks for helping me with the pictures.

The facebook name and number are also part of the evidences. He has declared the localbitcoin account for sale after he has used it in fraudulent activities.

He has to be exposed. In fact, more of his details should be exposed.
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

Dude some one scammed you but this is not me Smiley) . This is starting to be hilarious Smiley)

Mon dieu Smiley))

I will share the identity of the lb account to any trusted user

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

Dude some one scammed you but this is not me Smiley) . This is starting to be hilarious Smiley)

Mon dieu Smiley))

I will share the identity of the lb account to any trusted user

I will still catch you. Let's wait and see. You bloody scammer!!
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

I will still catch you. Let's wait and see. You bloody scammer!!
Help us to help you.The details mentioned on those images are difficult to extract,please update the accusation with all the details you have like,
Facebook Account,
What's App Number
Bitcoin Address
If he had a profile picture etc
If you provide details,we can try and find more information about him so appropriate actions could be taken.You could also choose to proceed legally once you have information on him.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

I browse through the whole whatapps conversation and it looks bad for the op to lose so much money  Sad
hashashin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

What a piece of shit you are Hashshashin ! You rob my account ! Yeah i created an other one with kind of the same name, so please people dont trade with him , even dont believe him , and if a mod  read this it could be nice to contact me ! Fucker!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

What a piece of shit you are Hashshashin ! You rob my account ! Yeah i created an other one with kind of the same name, so please people dont trade with him , even dont believe him , and if a mod  read this it could be nice to contact me ! Fucker!
You are not saying the truth . If the account got really hacked and stolen from you ! You can easily get it back since the email and password did not changed recently unless it got hacked from you long time ago and you just wake up  now

After going threw your last posts I found this .

Hi

User: hashshashin
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 61
Address: 1PyBHvQd67HFewDJ5t3cAkHe1vfJQsULrR

Please dont trust this member , he steal my account and now using it, you can see that until May 5th i was active im french part of the forum , then he steal my account abd start to use it in July

Why you did not post a scam accusation to warn others  ?! or at least leave him red trust !
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Just found which one was the scammer. Wow. This was quite easy.

This is even more hilarious now Smiley)))

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
hashashin

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

Cuz I readed that to get back my account i have to prove it was mine , and i never put any btc adress so i could not sign any btc adress , I send pm to french mod and told him what happened (he normaly still have some pm from me in the time that i asked him to did a escrow )
Well i didnt noticed that my old account was active ( even after 1 month)
I was atcive in french part and i still do , this Hashshashin  doesn t and now even people get scam from him...
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

Cuz I readed that to get back my account i have to prove it was mine , and i never put any btc adress so i could not sign any btc adress , I send pm to french mod and told him what happened (he normaly still have some pm from me in the time that i asked him to did a escrow )
I was atcive in french part and i still do , this Hashshashin  doesn t and now even people get scam from him...

I shared my address with kcud_dab. It is an exchange address but I used it in january 2015.

Yep. Maybe i was not so much active in the last months in the french section but what I can say you did your homework for a real good scam. Happy with 500 EUR?

About the guy who accused and thought it is strange I made so many posts in a short time or the fact that I am not part of a signature campaign.

Check bitvest topic. As they delayed the payments with 2 weeks they did not enrolled anyone. Even more in this time I not even did in total the maximum of posts in total..so I just had fun here.

Anyones this is amazing.

@hash come to london tomorrow and show to my face that you are me.

Au revoir Wink

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
warningsigns

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

This is a classic example of the consequences of not using a reputable escrow here. That's a large amount of money and there is no chance of recovering it.

Hopefully OP learned a lifelong lesson here on the dangers of blindly trusting strangers, both offline and online.

khufuking

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:04:54 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:13:13 AM by khufuking

You do know that for someone to hack your account he must change the email and password ( And a big red warning will display for everyone to see when click on trust link )  ! ? So if you reported that the account was stolen any DT will confirm it if there was no enough reason for him to change his/her mail then might  give him/her red trust .
hashashin

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

Sure you can provide btc adress or anything else from info that you have in MY old inbox, but you can not provide the email that i have speaking with him, please screen shot the pm with  kcud_dab all of them even i can say that I wrote to Francoin about his BB project and send him a screen shot about my wallet.. but of course you will not screen shot that!
Hope that kcud_ dab can support me, just for closed this Hashshashin account.

Here you can see that in mi first posts i said that i was hacked too...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904572.msg18899243#msg18899243
hashashin

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

Anyone who want this email i can send him !
khufuking

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

Anyone who want this email i can send him !

If this is really your account I hope you success on getting this account tagged with red . There is no way to close this account your only option is to wait for DT member to see your post and tag him if he believe what you said .
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

In the very moments this was funny. There was a scam accusation from a guy random on my name.

Now I found out that I am a hacker..

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

You were the scammer. Below is a screenshot of me giving you my number

http://image.ibb.co/eNbxsF/IMG_20170807_072255.jpg
warningsigns

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:16:05 AM

You were the scammer. Below is a screenshot of me giving you my number

http://image.ibb.co/eNbxsF/IMG_20170807_072255.jpg

That seals it then. Time to paint the town red!

When DT members see this, someone's profile is going down the drain.

hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

What te hell is going on. I did not scammed you   

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Then what is it called? Son of a bitch.
khufuking

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

You should Pm one of the DT members and link him/her to this thread also post a link to this scam accusation in his bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.0 or PM the bounty manager .  PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=520313 or / and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30541  and give them link to this thread just to make sure they know about it  .
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

You just dont get a thing. I did not changed my email or password in the last 2years.

This is hilarious. I think he sent a message by mistake to this "me" and he scammed the guy...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:34:43 PM

You just dont get a thing. I did not changed my email or password in the last 2years.

This is hilarious. I think he sent a message by mistake to this "me" and he scammed the guy...

No one is able to go to the logs ? Maybe theres any information about hashshashin changing the address or password near the date the account was " hacked " ?
ibrokab (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

You should Pm one of the DT members and link him/her to this thread also post a link to this scam accusation in his bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.0 or PM the bounty manager .  PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=520313 or / and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30541  and give them link to this thread just to make sure they know about it  .

I've just done so. Thanks.
menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Here a screenshot of some PM with this guy https://gyazo.com/b63b5031643e1cd449d3549afe590ff5

I asked his Paxful profile, he told me he used it only once and had trouble, that he dealt with someone who got banned after a month. The profile he made me check on Paxful was created a week ago... and he was saying he created Paxful on June 16th.

Anyway, its sad.
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

You are not saying the truth . If the account got really hacked and stolen from you ! You can easily get it back since the email and password did not changed recently unless it got hacked from you long time ago and you just wake up  now

After going threw your last posts I found this .

Hi

User: hashshashin
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 61
Address: 1PyBHvQd67HFewDJ5t3cAkHe1vfJQsULrR

Please dont trust this member , he steal my account and now using it, you can see that until May 5th i was active im french part of the forum , then he steal my account abd start to use it in July

Why you did not post a scam accusation to warn others  ?! or at least leave him red trust !

I find it quite strange that both hashashin and khufuking use the same style when typing.. a space at the end of a sentence followed by a comma, dot, exclamation mark, etc. This is very unique and uncommon, and to find you both posting like this in the same thread leads me to believe that you are one and the same.

khufuking

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:00:08 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 01:09:30 AM by khufuking

I find it quite strange that both hashashin and khufuking use the same style when typing.. a space at the end of a sentence followed by a comma, dot, exclamation mark, etc. This is very unique and uncommon, and to find you both posting like this in the same thread leads me to believe that you are one and the same.
Wtf you are talking about ? !! are you kidding ! Can you please show me any thing that connect me to that user other than your great finding a space at the end of the sentence ! . this is a new level of trolling or what ! .

-So there is not even a tiny thing to relate me to him .

-My writing itself is totally different than his .

-I was in fact accusing him of not telling the truth . (How I can accuse my self! ) that is really funny  Cheesy

AND YOU LEFT ALL THAT AND ....

what caught your eyes is the space at the end of the sentence
It is really sad to see this coming from a user with green trust

p.s: I was angry at first then after I knew why you accusing me I RE EDITD MY POST AND I am not any more . Is this the reason !  Huh  Roll Eyes

Good morning,

I sent some btc to the people who sent me their address and helped me.

Hi there Ozafejyw782,

Thanks for being generous, even though you really didn't need to do such a thing.

How many people sent you a PM with their address? I won't ask you to name them, but I will say shame on those who took advantage of your offer - I doubt many of them would have done the same thing you did.
Well I do agree taking  money in this kind of situation is not an OK thing . But I do not agree with ( shame on those ) part . He offered to give reward and some people agreed  to take it  .  And while it is not acceptable for you and me and some others to take that money . We do not have the right to call them out for it since Op is the one offered it .  
I should have not disagreed with your opinion right ! It is really just sad .
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 6249

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

And the plot is solid concrete by now
It's not that uncommon, many do this mistake and if dig into the sig campaigns you will see hundreds of them probably a malfunctioning or bad written auto correct.

But the hashshashin account is the model of account to avoid
Just posting to collect activity, trying to get a loan, selling a lb account...
Why would do do business with this type without an escrow?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

Wtf you are talking about ? !! are you kidding ! Can you please show me any thing that connect me to that user other than your great finding a space at the end of the sentence ! . this is a new level of trolling or what ! .

-So there is not even a tiny thing to relate me to him .

-My writing itself is totally different than his .

-I was in fact accusing him of not telling the truth . (How I can accuse my self! ) that is really funny  Cheesy

AND YOU LEFT ALL THAT AND ....

what caught your eyes is the space at the end of the sentence
It is really sad to see this coming from a user with green trust

p.s: I was angry at first then after I knew why you accusing me I RE EDITD MY POST AND I am not any more . Is this the reason !  Huh  Roll Eyes

Good morning,

I sent some btc to the people who sent me their address and helped me.

Hi there Ozafejyw782,

Thanks for being generous, even though you really didn't need to do such a thing.

How many people sent you a PM with their address? I won't ask you to name them, but I will say shame on those who took advantage of your offer - I doubt many of them would have done the same thing you did.
Well I do agree taking  money in this kind of situation is not an OK thing . But I do not agree with ( shame on those ) part . He offered to give reward and some people agreed  to take it  .  And while it is not acceptable for you and me and some others to take that money . We do not have the right to call them out for it since Op is the one offered it .  
I should have not disagreed with your opinion right ! It is really just sad .

Not accusing you of anything dude, I would have stated if I was.I stand corrected - you are different people. Apologies.

hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

I have nothing to reply, people ask me to reply... I did not talk with this user. I don't even use whatsapp....

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███