Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum Gamma  (Read 22756 times)
ampco

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:48:54 AM

What is that thing flying over the pool area of the already built villa? UFO?  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/L54R9yp.jpg

Oh, it is just a drone. ;-)

https://i.imgur.com/zQIevHc.jpg
Looks great. I think the team are doing very big things for future. In my opinion, we are not even pretending what will be evolved from this. I can just say "great work"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

What is that thing flying over the pool area of the already built villa? UFO?  Smiley

Are drones alowed to fly around, since in the neighbourhood there are also some other properties very near which will not belong to Xaurum Gamma?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

Are drones alowed to fly around, since in the neighbourhood there are also some other properties very near which will not belong to Xaurum Gamma?

Delivery drones will have a specific function and will fly only over the private area of the crypto smart-street inside selected routes. They will not affect the neighbour properties in any way.
nmrcngrb

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

Delivery drones will have a specific function and will fly only over the private area of the crypto smart-street inside selected routes. They will not affect the neighbour properties in any way.
That's great to hear/read, because I think the drones are a nice step forward for inovative luxury.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

This will be great, to have flying objects and other robots and all luxury needed for crypto life. This place will be amazing.
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:15 PM

Drone delivery is future. Can't wait to see how it will work.

skysun

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:56:16 PM

What is that thing flying over the pool area of the already built villa? UFO?  Smiley

Another great idea from Xaurum Team. Definitly this is gonna be future - dron delivery. 

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
skysun

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:03:00 PM

I agree with all of you but it looks like that crypto comunity does not like real assets for now. They are looking just for big pumps and big proffits on short term. I hope people will also see the potencial in real assets combining with crypto world.

Even if they are not, some projects like Xaurum Gamma should start something as huge as this so it will become the norm to have offline assets for an ico to be a success, I'm hoping this will be a success so they can pioneer a project like this.
Coin-investor I cannot agree more with your sentence. They (Xaurum and its projects) are becoming pioneers of great evolution on market. Such ideas to combine real value (gold, real estate, renting cars, etc) with crypto/blockchain are unique and there is only a question of time when crypto and other markets will grab such coins. Cheesy

Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:08:12 PM

i just got to see this thread and i'm interested to invest my bitcoin

a few question:

how long this ICO will be run?
how many coins is the max supply ?

Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

Villa by night.  Smiley

... sic manet gloria mundi.
XaurumQA

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:44:43 AM

i just got to see this thread and i'm interested to invest my bitcoin

a few question:

how long this ICO will be run?
how many coins is the max supply ?

Hello!

ICO will last untill 28.9.2017 and it is capped at 54800 XGM (5 480 000 €). The number of Xaurum Gamma tokens is limited guaranteeing a minimal value through its use (Xaurum Gamma tokens can be used to rent a villa at the rate 1 XGM : 100 €.  The initial price of 1 Xaurum Gamma (XGM) is 100 €.

You can find more information on the first page of this thread or at www.xaurum.org/gamma.

gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

It is great to see villa and xaurum flag, crypto smart street coming soon. Next year i will go there and invite some friends for a weekend for sure.
nmrcngrb

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:30:22 AM

Villa by night.  Smiley

Uau.
Stop teasing us. It's still summer and temptation to go to the sea side again is still very much alive, but the vila can be rented only after ICO ends Smiley
skysun

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

Villa by night.  Smiley

Can't wait to see the pictures from inside... Cheesy

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I really much like this ICO: one of my preferred among small real estate/blockchain projects.
By the way, crypto currencies success will be mostly due to their community's ability to grow and raise tokens value. Hopefully, the management team will be able to scale the project soon because I can't see a cryptocurrency, based on a bunch of villas, to survive in the long run.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

I really much like this ICO: one of my preferred among small real estate/blockchain projects.
By the way, crypto currencies success will be mostly due to their community's ability to grow and raise tokens value. Hopefully, the management team will be able to scale the project soon because I can't see a cryptocurrency, based on a bunch of villas, to survive in the long run.

Xaurum gamma- Villas are just one of supporting projects in Xaurum ecosystem.  I think there will be a lot more projects that will support xaurum in future.
Domenc

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Villa by night.  Smiley

That's very stylish. That is all I can say. Can't wait next summer to rent villa for me and my friends!

Is this villa already for renting or we need to wait till next summer?
XaurumQA

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

Xaurum gamma- Villas are just one of supporting projects in Xaurum ecosystem.  I think there will be a lot more projects that will support xaurum in future.

Hello!

@maurobiasolo
Gamma is not a typical token therefore there are some unique mechanism behind it. Xaurum Gamma is a project that uses crypto tokens also for transparency, profitability and profit distribution. In the long run, its value (and the value of the tokens), will depend on the success of the project and its ability to attract customers and investors. This six villas are just an intro to a worldwide project that will thrive on different locations around the globe.

@Domenc
You will be able to rent the already built villa when the ICO ends.

Best,

XaurumQA

Domenc

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:20:07 PM

Hello!

@maurobiasolo
Gamma is not a typical token therefore there are some unique mechanism behind it. Xaurum Gamma is a project that uses crypto tokens also for transparency, profitability and profit distribution. In the long run, its value (and the value of the tokens), will depend on the success of the project and its ability to attract customers and investors. This six villas are just an intro to a worldwide project that will thrive on different locations around the globe.

@Domenc

Best,

XaurumQA

That's really nice. So we can celebrate New year in villa. 🙂
nmrcngrb

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:34:46 PM

Hello!

@maurobiasolo

@Domenc

Best,

XaurumQA

That's really nice. So we can celebrate New year in villa. 🙂

It might be a little cold for swimming in the pool. Or perhaps it has a heated water?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: