Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum Gamma  (Read 22756 times)
oldone

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

I'm following Xaurum for some time and I think this Gamma project looks promising also, but I have quite a few questions that are not clear to me.

It is written that Gamma is first crypto smart street. What does this mean? Will people need cryptocurrency or even a specific cryptocurrency Gamma, to rent a vila?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simmik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

For the "street" I am not sure, but for renting you will need xaurum currencies (XAUR) or xaurum gamma currencies (XGM).
oldone

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

For the "street" I am not sure, but for renting you will need xaurum currencies (XAUR) or xaurum gamma currencies (XGM).

This means that this is just for tourists that have some crypto knowledge and they are able to buy xaurum or gamma tokens?
This is a huge limitation on the number of tourists that will be able to rent this vilas.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:17:37 PM

I'm following Xaurum for some time and I think this Gamma project looks promising also, but I have quite a few questions that are not clear to me.

It is written that Gamma is first crypto smart street. What does this mean? Will people need cryptocurrency or even a specific cryptocurrency Gamma, to rent a vila?

Tourists can rent a vila paying eigther with Euro, Xaurum or Gamma.
oldone

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

You have stated that also Euro is a currency that people can pay with, which is more logical to me than the previous post stating that it is only Xaurum and Gamma.
Anyway, just to make things clear:
Why is it called then crypto smart street if I can pay with Euro?
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:15:44 PM

If I understand gamma project, there will be limited Gamma tockens relised and by renting villas, the gamma tokens will be burned/destroyed and never came to circulation again?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

You have stated that also Euro is a currency that people can pay with, which is more logical to me than the previous post stating that it is only Xaurum and Gamma.

Hello!

Tourists can rent a vila paying either with Euro, Xaurum or Gamma.

All 3 mentioned currencies are just an entry point. If you want to pay with Euro, then in case of paying for rent, Euros will be exchanged for Gamma on market, which creates automatic market demand.
When you pay for additional expenses like drink, food car rental... then this Euros go to Xaurum mint. Meaning that additional gold is bought for Xaurum and new Xaurum's are issued.
So basically currencies that are spent in this crypto street are Gamma and Xaurum.

Thank you for your questions.

Best

XaurumQA
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

Impressive development of Xaurum Gamma

The construction is developing extremely fast. Wanna know how the invested money is being spent? Just check the livestream http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/. We believe that investors are the best supervisors of the project Smiley If you see anything suspicious going on at the construction site, pleas let us know  Wink

This picture was taken 2 weeks ago:

And these were taken 2 days ago, the progress is evident Grin Just few more months and 5 more villas will be done. Ico is open till the end of september Xaurum Gamma initial offer is 1:1 to the cost of building a luxury tourist real-estate, making the risk of loss of investment small, with a high chance of growth, by using the Xaurum mechanisms.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
oldone

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

Hello!

All 3 mentioned currencies are just an entry point. If you want to pay with Euro, then in case of paying for rent, Euros will be exchanged for Gamma on market, which creates automatic market demand.
When you pay for additional expenses like drink, food car rental... then this Euros go to Xaurum mint. Meaning that additional gold is bought for Xaurum and new Xaurum's are issued.
So basically currencies that are spent in this crypto street are Gamma and Xaurum.

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.
Hmm. Does this mean that you are doing buyback of Gamma when it comes to rent? This would mean that in some time you will collect majority of Gamma which is not so good for investors.

nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

If I understand gamma project, there will be limited Gamma tockens relised and by renting villas, the gamma tokens will be burned/destroyed and never came to circulation again?

Exactly. You have a point. At beginning the price of Gamma will be 100$, and if one villa price/day will cost let`s say 500$ you will have to pay with 5 Gamma tokens (5*100$=500$) to pay for renting. The higher the price of gamma will be, the less gamma will go to burning.
anja-t

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

Exactly. You have a point. At beginning the price of Gamma will be 100$, and if one villa price/day will cost let`s say 500$ you will have to pay with 5 Gamma tokens (5*100$=500$) to pay for renting. The higher the price of gamma will be, the less gamma will go to burning.
So for Gamma token holders there is a win win situation? If the price is "low" more gamma tokens will burn (deflation) and If the price is high, we are already happy Cheesy
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:26:02 PM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.
Hmm. Does this mean that you are doing buyback of Gamma when it comes to rent? This would mean that in some time you will collect majority of Gamma which is not so good for investors.

Hello, we are here to help.

Actualy when Gamma is bought on market in order that villas can be rented or if you pay with your existing Gamma for renting a vila, this Gamma coins are burned. This means they go out of circulation or in other words deflation happens. Consequence is that real estate backing for all other Gamma tokens grows with every rent. In addition to this also Xaurums represent part of backing for gamma and amount of Xaurums backign Gamma grows.

Best,

XaurumQA
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

Gamma mechanics

There were lots of questions answered on how does Xaurum Gamma work. Here is also a visual explanation on the mechanics behind the project.

Find out more on www.xaurum.org/gamma.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

The more I know about this project the more exciting it gets. This is a masterpiece!
oldone

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.

Actualy when Gamma is bought on market in order that villas can be rented or if you pay with your existing Gamma for renting a vila, this Gamma coins are burned. This means they go out of circulation or in other words deflation happens. Consequence is that real estate backing for all other Gamma tokens grows with every rent. In addition to this also Xaurums represent part of backing for gamma and amount of Xaurums backign Gamma grows.

Best,

XaurumQA

Uau. This then creates a huge potential for Gamma coin. What is the value of actual real estate backing of Gamma? Token costs 100€ in ICO, so what is the value of real estate that it represents?
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.

Best,

XaurumQA

Uau. This then creates a huge potential for Gamma coin. What is the value of actual real estate backing of Gamma? Token costs 100€ in ICO, so what is the value of real estate that it represents?

Gamma has in ICO phase 1:1 backing with real asset. This means that for 100€ you get 1 XGM which is worth 100€ of real estate in the first moment. Later on when rent happens the ammount of backing grows.
oldone

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.

Best,

XaurumQA

Gamma has in ICO phase 1:1 backing with real asset. This means that for 100€ you get 1 XGM which is worth 100€ of real estate in the first moment. Later on when rent happens the ammount of backing grows.

That's nice. So actualy I have nothing to loose. What about if by some chance price falls below this 100€. Is there a way to claim my backing? I have read that in Xaurum you can request phisical gold.
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.

Best,

XaurumQA

That's nice. So actualy I have nothing to loose. What about if by some chance price falls below this 100€. Is there a way to claim my backing? I have read that in Xaurum you can request phisical gold.

Yes. there are more ways to claim your initial value. One is if you own enough Gamma you can exchange one of the vila for your Gamma. Of course there are some taxation that you will need to pay in this case.
In this case Gamma coins that you exchange for real estate are burned, and you also receive Xaurums that represent backing of your Gamma tokens. Next one is, that you can rent a vila and your Gamma will be valued 100€ even if the price on the market is lower or even 0.
oldone

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

Hello!

Best

XaurumQA

Thanks for the answer.

Best,

XaurumQA

Yes. there are more ways to claim your initial value. One is if you own enough Gamma you can exchange one of the vila for your Gamma. Of course there are some taxation that you will need to pay in this case.
In this case Gamma coins that you exchange for real estate are burned, and you also receive Xaurums that represent backing of your Gamma tokens. Next one is, that you can rent a vila and your Gamma will be valued 100€ even if the price on the market is lower or even 0.

That's great! I don't know what to say. This design should be patented.
If I understand correctly, buying this coin means total security and in addition a huge potential.
I have never seen those two features so close one to another in any other industry so far.
lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit.I just read your video and your ICO's detailed plan, and I think you're a pragmatic team and good for you, be better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: