Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH RX CARD FOR ETH MINING?  (Read 213 times)
danielpjTTP (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

Hi everyone, i’ve seen that mining is getting more popular and i thought that i maybe should jump onto the train. So i’ve already got a 550W power supply from an older build, i can get a Asus P7P550 PRO motherboard and an i5 760 both used for around 100$ and i’m gonna build the case myself. So first question: Do you have any ideas for a better build for ethereum mining? And second question: Which RX gpu is best with the build and for ethereum mining? I’m able to get a RX 470, RX 480, RX 570 and RX 580 all both 4GB and 8GB. But also which BRAND do you suggest would be best for the mining because i’ve head that the sapphire RX 470 reference design is the best but that’s pretty much the only card that’s sold out where i live. Is it even worth it mining with one gpu only? Which GPU uses least elictricity? And for the last question: Do you think a 14 year old who only have build a gamer rig could be able to build a miner rig like this?
So thanks and have a nice day Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: