Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:29:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much BCC can I get ?  (Read 1141 times)
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

Let's say I have 0.01 BTC hold in my Elcetrum offline wallet

How much BCC can i get for free after the fork ?

If you have 0.01 BTC then you will get 0.01 BCC the distribution will be one is to one those who have plenty of bitcoin will get plenty of free money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

How much bitcoin you have? youw will have bcc:bitcoin 1:1. I try to put some bitcoin in yobit and i get bcc with same balance as btc balance. so far i still wondering with who will manage bitcoin cash in the future, and is this worth it to buy more

▼ Block Options.

█
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
....The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform....
.........WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | BITCOINTALK | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SLACK | MEDIUM.....

█
...PRE-SALE...
....Aug 1st, 2017....
equator

Activity: 896

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

If you have 0.01 BTC then you will get 0.01 BCC the distribution will be one is to one those who have plenty of bitcoin will get plenty of free money.

Ya it is right that we will get 1:1 ratio of BCC against BTC, but their are also some news that if you are holding BTC in offline or desktop wallet then first you have to secure your private keys and then follow the procedure because their are rumors that hackers are ready to hack the accounts which are using this procedure.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Bored Logic

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:37:29 AM

what about bititrex is it supported?
Getmon

Activity: 348

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:39:56 AM

The same as your BTC. Because you have 0.01 BTC, expect that you will also be given 0.01 BCC. That is not bad at all. Easy breezy money so to speak. That will be free money to you. Many are already very happy about the copy which is BCC because they will be given free coins without any efforts.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
          ▀████▀
Coinlancer
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
Hoho29

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

i need  to know how bittrex will convert and give free giveaway BCC  coins ?
Shahin320

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

I know that if you have 0.01 BTC then you will get 0.01 BCC. My expert leader told me that also. But I think its not safe to transfer money now until the activation is not yet complete
Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

1:1 Ratio on which you would earn BCC the same amount on your Bitcoin too. If you have 0.01 btc = 0.01 bcc which you will received after the split. Seems like this question have been answered already for how many times and been clarified better to lock this thread to prevent repetition on answers. Thank you.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

i need  to know how bittrex will convert and give free giveaway BCC  coins ?

bittrex has announced it, and bittrex also supports bcc. Anyone who hold bitcoin they'll get bitcoin cash with ratio 1:1, but bittrex has not guaranteed to listing bcc market.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
michellee

Activity: 448

The Fastest Blockchain- ICO 1/12/17 - 7/1/18

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

1:1 Ratio on which you would earn BCC the same amount on your Bitcoin too. If you have 0.01 btc = 0.01 bcc which you will received after the split. Seems like this question have been answered already for how many times and been clarified better to lock this thread to prevent repetition on answers. Thank you.

yeah you are right. this is what I got in my yobit account. I only have 0.014xxx btc and I got 0.014xxx bcc for free. the price for 1 bcc is 0.16xx btc and if I sell right now, I got +0.002xx btc in my account so the total I've got is 0.016 btc Grin I think the more we have bitcoin in our wallet, we got the same amount bcc too.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
puremage111

Activity: 630

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

Since its fork base on bitcoin chain

Ledger and coin chain is base on the original, so when you have 1btc, you get 1bcc

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
.CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
fred dave

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Thanks guys I understand it now, so it is not in USD but in BTC which is great for the big holders since they will easily get free money selling their BCH
Mpamaegbu

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Thanks guys I understand it now, so it is not in USD but in BTC which is great for the big holders since they will easily get free money selling their BCH

I was beginning to get worried on when this whole 0.01btc verses 0.01bcc analogy was going to end. I am already dizzy from that repetition. Thank goodness, it seems that will end now. I hope spammers will let it rest.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.