Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DALECOIN TOKEN  (Read 112778 times)
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

We need bittrex and hitbtc exchanges

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuantumPlague

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

Jesus who sell coins for 23k Satoshi (300-500+ coins), i wish dev will not scam ppl, and dont sell the remaining 400k Coins on markets...
Maybe its not a PUMP and DUMP coin...

EBOOK LINK : https://rocketr.net/buy/0b03585d0d03

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSED BY 2 GUYS!!!
konstant111

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

The price will be above $100 eventually, to keep a long time to throw it Shocked

It's nothing behind this coin besides hot air, you think hot air will cost 100usd? Smiley

some investors took it at the start at a price of $ 0.13 - $ 0.5, they will keep it, the developer is working and it's evident, the third exchange is almost there and the fourth is being prepared, it will strengthen, I personally took it at $ 0.42 and I do not even want to throw it off

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:32:05 AM

The price will be going to zero, cash out while you can. You have been warned Roll Eyes
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

The price will be above $100 eventually, to keep a long time to throw it Shocked

It's nothing behind this coin besides hot air, you think hot air will cost 100usd? Smiley

this coin gives holders more coins same like byte ball... if byteball can go 1000$ in 1 year why not dale can go 100$ ? also the dev is involved with a whole nigerian community for a long time before starting this project, they needed a coin to use so demand >supply = more price  just give it time its not even 1 month old yet Smiley)

How many coins you need to have in order to get more? And where you need to store them in order to receive the free coins?
Alp88

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Well, maybe this one really is 100usd coin Smiley

But this is still worth to read: https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/26/the-ico-world-is-full-of-pump-and-dump-schemes-dont-be-a-victim/

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

I thought I was not part of the dalc airdrop winner but I logged into my MEW yesterday and saw 10 dalc right in there. Wow I was happy.. Thanks dev for the airdrop. I also placed a buy order just now at cryptopia to buy and hold some dalc. This is a way I feel I can support the project in a little way

Dalecoin project will be a great one. Smiley
konstant111

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

people are simply confused now, those who did not have time to take the start at a lower price, are thinking whether to take it or not

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:54:34 PM

this is not an ico coin rather a community coin, so stop creating FUD, i bought at 0.04$ 1050 sats and i am holding probably more than anyone here and dont intend to sell off till 2nd phase starts, i will get more for holding and will sell those. i believe price will be 10$ atleast in that phase
el3f

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

this is not an ico coin rather a community coin, so stop creating FUD, i bought at 0.04$ 1050 sats and i am holding probably more than anyone here and dont intend to sell off till 2nd phase starts, i will get more for holding and will sell those. i believe price will be 10$ atleast in that phase

This is true...   

Dalecoin is a great coin...   
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

this coin gives holders more coins same like byte ball... if byteball can go 1000$ in 1 year why not dale can go 100$ ? also the dev is involved with a whole nigerian community for a long time before starting this project, they needed a coin to use so demand >supply = more price  just give it time its not even 1 month old yet Smiley)

How many coins you need to have in order to get more? And where you need to store them in order to receive the free coins?

dev will give that information later once hes done distributing the first 400k tokens, for that he needs 3 or 4 exchanges. Its on 2 already but 2 more would be good. hes in contact with 4 or 5 more
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

The website says 4th exchange is coming, waiting for the good news! Roll Eyes
walex

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

good coin
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

wow dalecoin is doing amazing, i believe 100$ is very possible, when it hits more exchange, it would be a great coin, because lot's of development is ongoing.
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:05:14 AM

A marketing campaign is needed for this coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dalecoin Dev (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:50:40 AM

Hello Dalecoin community.

Novaexchange just replied our enquiries which is a good sign for dalecoin to be listed hopefully soon. It shows they are aware.

Hi We are working on it, but we can not promises this week, we are now testing so all systems works ok for longer time, before we do any more listning. we will add a news about this later. Regards Novaexchange support On Mon Aug 28 11:10:03 2017, cy4cento@gmail.com wrote: > Will you be listing coins this week? If you will please consider > Dalecoin, > it's already listed on coin market cap. > Thanks for your prompt consideration. > On Aug 23, 2017 4:31 PM, "Novaexchange Support NovaExchange" < > contact@novaexchange.com> wrote:

Join the telegram news channel for regular updates as well   https://t.me/dalecoin

Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:25:38 AM

Novaexchange just replied our enquiries which is a good sign for dalecoin to be listed hopefully soon. It shows they are aware.

Hi We are working on it, but we can not promises this week, we are now testing so all systems works ok for longer time, before we do any more listning. we will add a news about this later. Regards Novaexchange support On Mon Aug 28 11:10:03 2017, cy4cento@gmail.com wrote: > Will you be listing coins this week? If you will please consider > Dalecoin, > it's already listed on coin market cap. > Thanks for your prompt consideration. > On Aug 23, 2017 4:31 PM, "Novaexchange Support NovaExchange" < > contact@novaexchange.com> wrote:

Join the telegram news channel for regular updates as well   https://t.me/dalecoin

Great, I hope it will grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
QuantumPlague

Activity: 98

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

Now the price so low, it will need some marketing campaign , new exchanges, and some updates, and ads.
I think better hold your coins and wait till price go up to 50k+ Satoshis Smiley Cuz it will! Wink

EBOOK LINK : https://rocketr.net/buy/0b03585d0d03

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSED BY 2 GUYS!!!
konstant111

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

Fine work sir, you are on the right track, this coin will be valuable, I think that we need at least one serious exchange so that people see your goals, more exchanges - stronger coin

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
konstant111

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Great, I hope it will grow
Do not even doubt it

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: