Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:04:25 AM

I bought at 35 then it dipped and then when it got back to 35 I sold then it went to 40 and I bought again. fomo got me

This right here is why certain people shouldnt be trading. Do your research!!! If you bought at $35 that is a great price for a $500 coin! Yes, I said $500. Look at the marketcap on Ether, now apply the cap of Ether today to Neo....you get somewhere close to $500-600 NEO. Neo is backed by the Chinese government, it accepts all coding structures and has an amazing team behind it. Crypto will be adopted by ASIA way before Europe or the US...if you dont know that, look at the cell phone market. Asian phones were always light years ahead of the US and Europe. Now apply the same concept to NEO....extrapolate and see where you end up. HOLD your coins for 1 year and you will be way more wealthy than all the BS trading you are doing now. #truth

The last few days i was calculating trends and i also came up with $500-$650 per Neo in the near future

Yes end of 2018 that is also realistic. It depends a bit how NEO Development goes forward. I feel Ethereum is strong, but NEO could be faster and more innovativ.

NEO have more leet coders and strategy&whole asia behind
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

I totally missed this one, all thanks to the fucking BCC.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:03:26 AM

I bought at 35 then it dipped and then when it got back to 35 I sold then it went to 40 and I bought again. fomo got me

This right here is why certain people shouldnt be trading. Do your research!!! If you bought at $35 that is a great price for a $500 coin! Yes, I said $500. Look at the marketcap on Ether, now apply the cap of Ether today to Neo....you get somewhere close to $500-600 NEO. Neo is backed by the Chinese government, it accepts all coding structures and has an amazing team behind it. Crypto will be adopted by ASIA way before Europe or the US...if you dont know that, look at the cell phone market. Asian phones were always light years ahead of the US and Europe. Now apply the same concept to NEO....extrapolate and see where you end up. HOLD your coins for 1 year and you will be way more wealthy than all the BS trading you are doing now. #truth

worth read

China Just Used a Quantum Satellite to Send Data from Space to Earth

https://futurism.com/china-just-used-a-quantum-satellite-to-send-data-from-space-to-earth/
flyin_piggie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

I'm not $500 optimistic, but bought few coins before rebranding to NEO so it's already quite a profit.
Probably good idea to get some more. I think Asia will embrace cryptocurrency faster than rest of the world.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

I expect heavy correction on the way though it has gone through some sort of correction but where the current price is it still has to make sure of some solid floor at back to keep the all gain sustaining for some period. It was unexpectedly huge and quick rise but now is more important to stabilize all the gain at decent level first.
lesterdesa

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

Today i tried to claim my GAS as usual and the ContractTransaction seems stuck on unconfirmed for over 2 hrs despite the wallet being fully synchronised ,secondly when i click on the Transaction ID it gives a error .

I tried to claim GAS again but the Asset dropbox seems to be blank .

I can see my NEOs and GAS in the wallet .

Help will be appreciated .

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:48:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 10:58:58 AM by Call_Me_Bambi

Today i tried to claim my GAS as usual and the ContractTransaction seems stuck on unconfirmed for over 2 hrs despite the wallet being fully synchronised ,secondly when i click on the Transaction ID it gives a error .

This happens quite often with me using the neo-gui wallet.
It gets "stuck" for long periods; sometimes closing and opening the wallet a few times seems to un-stick it.
I think we are in need of a new and better desktop wallet, I've not yet tried the NEON wallet as I'm a bit unsure as to how stable it is.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:00:59 AM

It gets "stuck" for long periods; sometimes closing and opening the wallet a few times seems to un-stick it.
I think we are in need of a new and better desktop wallet, I've not yet tried the NEON wallet as I'm a bit unsure as to how stable it is.

So sick... 1.5 billion market cap and no decent wallet... Huh
Bitbullterrier

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

im sticking with old Antshares wallet for now (Wallet kept offline) unless theres a trouble free one somone can recommend ?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

im sticking with old Antshares wallet for now (Wallet kept offline) unless theres a trouble free one somone can recommend ?

Agreed, I can see no compelling reason to update the old Antshares wallet now.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

So sick... 1.5 billion market cap and no decent wallet... Huh

What's wrong with the NEON wallet? Works great ...

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

In my opinion NEO is doing so well and improving that soon it will overtake eth

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

Bittrex still trading ANS along side of NEO I thought this was supposed to change
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

Bittrex still trading ANS along side of NEO I thought this was supposed to change

No they aren't. The trading changed from ANS to NEO.

Perhaps you mistook ANT (Aragon coin) for ANS (Antshares)?
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

wallet is taking forever to sync been trying to sync since yesterday literally had to restart a dozen times cause the sync keeps stopping and wont work again til i restart the wallet.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:58:28 PM

wallet is taking forever to sync been trying to sync since yesterday literally had to restart a dozen times cause the sync keeps stopping and wont work again til i restart the wallet.

hmm for me with win 10 the new neo-gui wallet synced fine after some hours.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

It took me about a day to synch which i am happy with. The ethereum wallet on the other hand has been synching for 4 months now, its so frustrating
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

It took me about a day to synch which i am happy with. The ethereum wallet on the other hand has been synching for 4 months now, its so frustrating

Same concern here. It would be cool to see someone creates another wallet that will work well. I have been trying to sync mine for a couple of days already. My NEOs are less than 500 but I'd like to store them on safer wallet than on the bittrex. The project is really promising and the Chinese already recognize their own assets.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:13:51 AM

Same concern here. It would be cool to see someone creates another wallet that will work well. I have been trying to sync mine for a couple of days already. My NEOs are less than 500 but I'd like to store them on safer wallet than on the bittrex. The project is really promising and the Chinese already recognize their own assets.

Just download the bootstrap from https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6axcd5/speedup_client_sync_using_bootstrapped_chain/

It took me ~3 hours to sync using this bootstrap. Im using the old antshares wallet.

fudubond

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:01:07 AM

hmm for me with win 10 the new neo-gui wallet synced fine after some hours.

If you are using norton, does it block the neo-gui wallet download and label it as harmful. its doing that with me, is it safe?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: