Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241220 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

When market reached at some certain point where it can't be expanded anymore then this happens which is going on. I am talking about the decline as this will be used to rearrange the whole game and new people will make entry while some will leave with profit or loss. NEO economy will be back up very soon it is just shorting the weak hands one more time,that is all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked
dPsychedelic

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

hello,
I have several questions:

1. Can u make any updates to your Road Map on the website, because at the moment it is ended?
2. Daily discussion - August 29th, 2017 at reddit by fabwa 1st September, 2017 (2:00 UTC):

"ALIS ICO
   Notes: tokensale on NEO is planned, please wait for further information.
   Source: https://alismedia.jp/"

It's not true, ALIS 1 September goes on ETH, is this a fake news, how this happened?

Man_Israel

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

hello,
I have several questions:

1. Can u make any updates to your Road Map on the website, because at the moment it is ended?
2. Daily discussion - August 29th, 2017 at reddit by fabwa 1st September, 2017 (2:00 UTC):

"ALIS ICO
   Notes: tokensale on NEO is planned, please wait for further information.
   Source: https://alismedia.jp/"

It's not true, ALIS 1 September goes on ETH, is this a fake news, how this happened?

alismedia wrote in the block of prices:
"We will also plan to launch tokensale on NEO, please wait for further information.
ALIS tokens on Ethereum will be offered in 4 price tiers."
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 12:10:26 PM by Ashara

Da Hongfei has responded to the recent Chinese ICO regulations as follows:

"Thanks everybody. I'm very good. Regulation is good for the industry in long term. Please bear in mind that NEO's designing philosophy is compliance friendly."

"I cannot speak for policymakers. I believe ICO/Exchanges will be and should be regulated. Bad money drives out good. Public blockchain is a long distance race. We are very confident that NEO will win out."

All in all these are good developments. Something like the Useless Ethereum Token (see: https://uetoken.com/ ) will never be listen on the NEO blockchain whether as joke, point of critique or otherwise. ALL ICOs listed on the NEO blockchain will be of higher quality.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Pulse response to not allowing Chinese investors to participate in the ICO (and other questions):

"Thanks for your thoughts. I will answer your questions: "How can you ask us to have faith in your ICO if it's not up to Chinese ICO standards?" We did not make this decision because our RPX sale is not up to Chinese standards. On the contrary, we made this difficult decision because of recent announcements that China's regulators would be issuing ICO regulations soon, and may ban them entirely until the rules are in place. Faced with the decision of waiting an undetermined amount of time until there is more clarity or going forward with our RPX sale that we've been planning, we have decided to stick with our original schedule, while at the same time abiding by the potential ban in the near term. We won't be considered to be breaking this potential ban, as long as we are not fundraising directly from Chinese investors. We had a very difficult time deciding to disallow Chinese investors from our RPX sale, especially since this is the very market and community we are looking to build. The current regulatory language in China came as a surprise to us, and is out of our control. Please believe me when I say we truly were looking forward to having Chinese individuals take part in our RPX sale. At the same time, we are concerned not just about our company, but about the long-term viability of RPX and the community. Exposing the project to this regulatory risk at the very beginning would not be prudent, and potentially jeopardizes our long-term success. We're hoping our community, inclusive of Chinese individuals, understands this and ultimately supports us in this decision. In any case, this is only regarding our RPX sale, and has no bearing on acquiring the RPX once it has been listed. We're here for the long-term, not for the short-term. Regarding your point on "going silent", I don't agree. if you look at most of the reddit threads, especially the ones that required a direct response, Stanley, I, or someone else on my team has been quite diligent in responding to people's questions. We also have active communities on Wechat and Slack, where we have team members answering questions nearly around the clock. I know people are frustrated, as are we, but we're doing our best to address people's concerns, while protecting the Red Pulse project and community for the long-term. Hope you all understand."
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

Da Hongfei has responded to the recent Chinese ICO regulations as follows:

"Thanks everybody. I'm very good. Regulation is good for the industry in long term. Please bear in mind that NEO's designing philosophy is compliance friendly."

"I cannot speak for policymakers. I believe ICO/Exchanges will be and should be regulated. Bad money drives out good. Public blockchain is a long distance race. We are very confident that NEO will win out."

All in all these are good developments. Something like the Useless Ethereum Token (see: https://uetoken.com/ ) will never be listen on the NEO blockchain whether as joke, point of critique or otherwise. ALL ICOs listed on the NEO blockchain will be of higher quality.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Pulse response to not allowing Chinese investors to participate in the ICO (and other questions):

"Thanks for your thoughts. I will answer your questions: "How can you ask us to have faith in your ICO if it's not up to Chinese ICO standards?" We did not make this decision because our RPX sale is not up to Chinese standards. On the contrary, we made this difficult decision because of recent announcements that China's regulators would be issuing ICO regulations soon, and may ban them entirely until the rules are in place. Faced with the decision of waiting an undetermined amount of time until there is more clarity or going forward with our RPX sale that we've been planning, we have decided to stick with our original schedule, while at the same time abiding by the potential ban in the near term. We won't be considered to be breaking this potential ban, as long as we are not fundraising directly from Chinese investors. We had a very difficult time deciding to disallow Chinese investors from our RPX sale, especially since this is the very market and community we are looking to build. The current regulatory language in China came as a surprise to us, and is out of our control. Please believe me when I say we truly were looking forward to having Chinese individuals take part in our RPX sale. At the same time, we are concerned not just about our company, but about the long-term viability of RPX and the community. Exposing the project to this regulatory risk at the very beginning would not be prudent, and potentially jeopardizes our long-term success. We're hoping our community, inclusive of Chinese individuals, understands this and ultimately supports us in this decision. In any case, this is only regarding our RPX sale, and has no bearing on acquiring the RPX once it has been listed. We're here for the long-term, not for the short-term. Regarding your point on "going silent", I don't agree. if you look at most of the reddit threads, especially the ones that required a direct response, Stanley, I, or someone else on my team has been quite diligent in responding to people's questions. We also have active communities on Wechat and Slack, where we have team members answering questions nearly around the clock. I know people are frustrated, as are we, but we're doing our best to address people's concerns, while protecting the Red Pulse project and community for the long-term. Hope you all understand."

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

I think NEO is giving opportunity to buy or rebuy at a cheaper price !!!
I wish it can drop to $10.. Grin Roll Eyes
percocet

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Ashara

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:00:17 PM

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.

I like to discuss it with you  Smiley
Even if Russia and China begin to forcefully transfer their population to their own crypto currencies, this will further draw people's attention to decentralized crypto assets.
The fact is that any state crypto currency will imply total control over your account and balance.
What is the difference between the current bank account and this system? only in the title.
Why do you need to store money in a system that does not allow you to freely dispose of it?
I think that already in the near future, state control will lose its impact on business.
This will happen due to the fact that people will start massively switching to decentralized crypto currencies and crypto assets bringing in their income and replacing the bank deposit.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Alekskor

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

What are the projections for NEO courses ?
yuslav

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

What are the projections for NEO courses ?

What are the projections???

ICO under pain of death?

...Earlier sources in the media reported about the risks of punishment, as severe as death for participation in distributed unauthorized cash schemes, such as ICO...

https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/902477404916068352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffreedman.club%2Fkitai-izuchaet-blockchain-i-ico%2F

I'm an idiot. I believe in Bitcoin!
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Shut up asshole and just look  Cool
Dandi91

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink
BARADED

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

Good news! Euro citizens can now buy and sell $NEO with the Euro (€) via @AnycoinDirect at https:/[Suspicious link removed]/fmvD7KHvXX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/572wEwcT6b

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
Ashara

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 04:07:20 PM by Ashara

City of Zion Weekly Report #8–2017.08.27:

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-8-2017-08-27-6cc4ccdce114

------------------------------------------------------

Good NEO Reddit post about the recent events:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6wyt1e/neos_situation_explanation_for_new_investors_read/

------------------------------------------------------

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink

Thanks for the compliment! You are being too kind.

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

This happens when the market reaches a point where it cannot expand.I'm talking about decline because it's going to be used to reorganize the whole game, new people will come in, and some people will leave the profit and loss.The economy will soon recover, only briefly, and that's it.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

China is not banning anything if you are wondering. They are just going to regulate ICO's and provide a safer haven for investors. Stop the fud.
percocet

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

Shut up asshole and just look  Cool

Ok, I just did and I see a NEO price of $33.27. You clearly stated that in the next dump, it will be under $10. I will bet you 1 BTC that NEO does not go below $10.  Would you like to reinforce your statement with a friendly wager or were you simply talking out your ass like I first suggested?
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: