Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241223 times)
sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

Do you think we can get to 0.006 BTC by the end of the weekend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unrealas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

Do you think we can get to 0.006 BTC by the end of the weekend?
if its true about china and neo, then even more! i will stock some more just in case.
kozak.finance

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

Are there exact proofs or information about NEO upcoming news?

Didnt found it. Only rumors, about license, ico's unban and alibaba..

The same here. Theese Chinese guys prefer making noise more that doing actually
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

A lot of rumors last week without any proofs. Good job, market makers.
Meanwhile Neo reach ATH
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

only manipulated pump ? lets see ..
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Meanwhile Neo reach ATH

All time high is ~48$
Now we are at ~43$

I think that  it is a manipulation indeed but in any case, it is interesting to see second wave after the initial one and the second seems to be very strong.
I speculate that it will go up to 45$

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:28:22 AM

Is China allowing ICO’s again?

https://rmbtheory.com/china-allowing-icos-neo/

China has been cracking down on ICO’s and Cryptocurrency exchanges, but tides are changing. It seems that China is once again allowing ICO’s to make use of China’s market, under one condition however.

This is an article based upon the writers analysis and market speculation.

This condition is that NEO will most likely be used as the smart assets platform when conducting an ICO in China. This is because NEO is a Chinese open source public chain platform and it is not a secret that China prefers to keep things in Chinese hands.

After China’s ban on ICO’s, it has been quiet for a while. Even though that the most logical outcome would have been what now seems to come true. Which is that NEO will be leading China’s block-chain and cryptocurrency future. Onchain which is also run by the same CEO as NEO, Da Hongfei, has been in direct contact with the Chinese government for a while now.

Right now there are several Chinese ICO’s announced that will use NEO as its platform. There is also an ongoing ‘Decentralised applications’ (dApp) competition, that is looking for possibilities to combine its dApp(s) with NEO. These announcements come right after China has had its 19th Communist Party Congress. During this congress the Chinese Communist Party, strengthened its power by standing behind its leader: Xi Jinping. His vision of China is an optimistic one, where China is the new world leader. The world leader, especially in fields such as innovation and technology.

China, NEO and the future

NEO has put up and announcement in Chinese. According to Chinese sources, this is the type of ‘hype’ announcement which can be categorized as mysterious.

NEO announcement

In this mysterious announcement, it says that in 3 days NEO will give us some news. This news will most likely regarding the future of NEO as a whole.
But this future will most likely also be the future of China when it comes to crypto. This is a sign of strength, a sign that China is looking for a long time partner in regards to block-chain and crypto.

The next Chinese party congress will be held in 5 years. These upcoming 5 years will be crucial for China to really make its position as a world leader stronger. By allowing ICO’s in collaboration with NEO, it seems that China is ready to put NEO’s potential to use. China’s ‘One Road One Belt’ iniative, is a development and connectivity strategy proposed by China. This strategy will most likely include forms of technology as well as block-chain technology. No matter if NEO is China’s chosen one, the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

China has been cracking down on ICO’s and Cryptocurrency exchanges, but tides are changing. It seems that China is once again allowing ICO’s to make use of China’s market, under one condition however.

This condition is that NEO will most likely be used as the smart assets platform when conducting an ICO in China. This is because NEO is a Chinese open source public chain platform and it is not a secret that China prefers to keep things in Chinese hands.

After China’s ban on ICO’s, it has been quiet for a while. Even though that the most logical outcome would have been what now seems to come true. Which is that NEO will be leading China’s block-chain and cryptocurrency future. Onchain which is also run by the same CEO as NEO, Da Hongfei, has been in direct contact with the Chinese government for a while now.

Right now there are several Chinese ICO’s announced that will use NEO as its platform. There is also an ongoing ‘Decentralised applications’ (dApp) competition, that is looking for possibilities to combine its dApp(s) with NEO. These announcements come right after China has had its 19th Communist Party Congress. During this congress the Chinese Communist Party, strengthened its power by standing behind its leader: Xi Jinping. His vision of China is an optimistic one, where China is the new world leader. The world leader, especially in fields such as innovation and technology.

NEO has put up and announcement in Chinese. According to Chinese sources, this is the type of ‘hype’ announcement which can be categorized as mysterious.

NEO announcement

In this mysterious announcement, it says that in 3 days NEO will give us some news. This news will most likely regarding the future of NEO as a whole.
But this future will most likely also be the future of China when it comes to crypto. This is a sign of strength, a sign that China is looking for a long time partner in regards to block-chain and crypto.

The next Chinese party congress will be held in 5 years. These upcoming 5 years will be crucial for China to really make its position as a world leader stronger. By allowing ICO’s in collaboration with NEO, it seems that China is ready to put NEO’s potential to use. China’s ‘One Road One Belt’ iniative, is a development and connectivity strategy proposed by China. This strategy will most likely include forms of technology as well as block-chain technology. No matter if NEO is China’s chosen one, the rest of the world will have no choice but to follow.

Thank your for the source and the news.
But shame that  in articel there is no reference to 3 day countdown in china and also it weird why not to include 3 day countdown in their international twitter..

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

Onchain announce Ontology – A distributed trust network

https://neonewstoday.com/development/onchain-announce-ontology-a-distributed-trust-network-on-neocontract/

Today at the Next Generation Blockchain Networks for Distributed Trust event in Shanghai, Onchain unveiled a new product called Ontology – a distributed trust network. Ontology incorporates multiple trust types in an integrated protocol system with various blockchains and databases. Multi-source identities and multi-source data exchange protocols have been implemented into the network, building a distributed trust system that is cross-chain, cross-industry, cross-system, cross-application, and cross-device......

Ontology Network provides systems for secure data storage, hardware options for key management, and encrypted data analysis, whilst also providing the framework for use of all type of applications, including decentralized data exchange and procedure management protocols through the use of APIs, SDKs, and other modules.

In order to meet the needs of different industries, the flexible design structure is modularized, pluggable, and easily expandable.

Ontology Network aims to develop its trust ecosystem through partnerships to provide distributed services including distributed communities, data verification, data exchange, and credit across industries. Applicable scenarios for the technology include finance, internet of things, payments, insurance, media, software development, asset titles, medical and government.

Ontology will use NeoContract, and projects built upon the network will be able to create NEP5 tokens. Whilst Ontology will be used for data storage and identity, NEO will be used for asset based functionality.

For more information you can visit http://ont.io/
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Meanwhile Neo reach ATH

All time high is ~48$
Now we are at ~43$

I think that  it is a manipulation indeed but in any case, it is interesting to see second wave after the initial one and the second seems to be very strong.
I speculate that it will go up to 45$
Not only NEO, but also other top 10 coins mostly have a rise today, i also think its a manipulation, but i dont know who is behind, and i think the price will fall back within two days
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

NEO announcement

So this is the news that is making NEO pump?
Great to see NEO reach this value once again..

There is information that exchanges will accrue to all holders of Neo-Gas

I just noticed that my main exchange (Coinspot in Australia) is paying me GAS for the tiny amount of NEO I left in there so there are some exchanges already doing it.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:47:46 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 12:59:30 PM by revelacaogr

NEO COIN TARGET! WHY PUMPING?

http://video.genyoutube.net/ql4PFGbbETM

https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/931346339648163840
Yiannis_Aid

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Why is it that in the latest version of the NEO wallet i can not right click an address for sending NEO?Has anyone the same problem?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Today there is huge surge in NEO's price with a rough 50% increase is visible increase in such short time. NEO has been pne of the highly profitable for those actively doing trading using some portion of their holding while putting apart some for long term.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

I can't wait to see what Neo will annouce in 3 days!!!
If it's related to China allowing back ICO through NEO it will be so Huge and the All time high will be long gone. Everyone could dream Smiley

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

I did put some $ on NEO a while ago. I think that is one of the best projects out there. I believe that anyone can create a coin by forking some code a finding a nice name. See for example ORMEUS that looks like a scam from miles out. The true value is in the development and the partnerships.

I also think that NEM is undervalued at the moment.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:19:01 PM

There are only 2 tokens based on NEO (including GAS), if someone (NEO devs or any other team) will announce new USEFUL NEO-based token that solves REAL problem — it would be great news for the ecosystem.

Of course, government support would be great too!
Lumin333

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Once NEO breaks resistance of $44 it will definitely reach new ATH. China is set to use it as its standard platform only allowing ICOs if they run off of that. Lots of big news coming for NEO, will probably break $100 throughout next week. Recommended to buy now while it stays dipped under $44. Good for quick easy money or long term investment this one.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

Where did you guys get such news like one is shared above that China is about to set it as only ICO platform. Why would not Chinese govt run own state backed cryptocurremcy or such platform. I also am trading NEO but these types comments make me feel strange without sharing sources. It is like open lie or provide sources to back your claims.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

Once NEO breaks resistance of $44 it will definitely reach new ATH. China is set to use it as its standard platform only allowing ICOs if they run off of that. Lots of big news coming for NEO, will probably break $100 throughout next week. Recommended to buy now while it stays dipped under $44. Good for quick easy money or long term investment this one.

where did you get the information? any links please.

if i only knew i could have bought more of these. i have kept few since time but the spike today is just too sharp i can't believe it reached up to 50%. damn the chinese must have completely ironed it all. more ico will be really great for us in the future, i hope the manufacturing companies in china will join.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: