Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241223 times)
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

NEO still has lot of space for growth in comparison to other project's market valuations. This year is going to be remembered by all means first in very early days we went through a hard bearish market. It is good that bad part is going away in next ride NEO definitely will be among top performers with big gains in its value because of all the development doing on in different areas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

worth read
relative to the last crash and ...any crash

The Englishman Who Went Up a Noob and Came Down a Trader
by Timothy Scott BennettFollow
Novelist, Cultural Critic, & Nascent CryptoTrader

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way — in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Dedicated naysayers, the risk averse, the unconsciously reactive, those with something to lose, those who do not see or trust this new vision, those who don’t know the history, those who are convinced that none of this matters given the current environmental, economic, and energy situations on Earth, and those who are simply worried for their neighbors, friends, and families, are all having a hootin’ hoppin’ hollerin’ time right now as Bitcoin continues to thwart the hopes and dreams of those who would challenge its perilous peaks, snarking and tisk-tisking and shaking their heads and pointing their righteous I-told-you-so fingers as they look at the headlines and exclaim that this was the absolute worst time ever to get into the cryptocurrency game.

That’s fine. I get it. They see things differently. They get to do that.
But for me, I am quite convinced that I got onto Bitcoin Mountain at exactly the perfect time.

Not that it hasn’t been the worst of times. In many ways it has. I burned a not-insignificant amount of money stumbling down that damned mountain. I made more bad choices than I had ever imagined myself capable of making. I failed to listen to simple and obvious instructions, did exactly the opposite of what I was told, and thought myself both correct and smart in doing so. I watched, stunned, as my trades went wrong and my predictions got overturned and my expectations were dashed. And, finally, I made my way down to my wife’s office, where just one look from Sally’s kind and empathetic face would send me into sobbing fits and rants and howls as I shared with her just how completely this thing called “trading” was disassembling my sense of self.

I burned much more than money these past two months. I burned assumptions and beliefs. I burned old stories about who I was and what most mattered and what things really meant. I burned some portion of my unwarranted arrogance. I burned away the belief that I always know what to do.
I burned, and the flames hurt like hell.

I burned, and I’m not done burning, but I can see already, though the smoke still gets in my eyes, that this is exactly what I needed to do, and that my timing was perfect.

Because this has also been the best of times. Because I’ve also made some really good choices. Because I’ve never felt so much excitement or had so much fun. Because I’ve now seen and felt both the vision of what’s possible AND the truth of where I am right now, and can freely choose the long, hard road I must walk to get to where that vision might take me. Because I’ve learned a staggering amount in less than two months. Because I have some things now I didn’t have before: a clarity of how much I want this; a deeper felt sense of my own strength; and a measure of humility that may just lead me to wisdom.

And I have gained a great deal of respect and admiration for traders, the good ones, the ones who consistently win at the games they play. I’ve never really thought of traders much before. I just lumped them in with the dysfunctional, debt-based money systems inside of which they worked. But I see now that, simply to prosper in their chosen line of work, they must walk an intense and dedicated spiritual path of self-knowledge, a path that has left many of them kind and generous and humble and open.

I started my hike down Bitcoin mountain a complete Noob. And I’m still new to this game by any standard. But now, battered and bruised but not beaten, I can look back up at that mountain, give it a grateful salute, and then turn and gaze out over the unknown paths to come, and the further peaks I see rising in the distance. I tighten my bootlaces, pick up my walking stick, and take a step forward, confident that I belong on this path, and that, newbie or not, I’m a trader now too.

https://medium.com/@timothyscottbennett/the-englishman-who-went-up-a-noob-and-came-down-a-trader-ccdbfc6f980d

ps:this man gives hope....
I see the need to add: passion, perception, patience, perseverance (( i think someone need these 4 elements to go well in any job ))

Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

What is the preferred walled for neo?  The neon wallet?  Is the NEO-GUI a wallet?

I think this is pretty much a personal preference type of decision. With the neo-gui wallet you have to download the entire blockchain which, I think, puts of a lot of people so they prefer to use a wallet such as https://neotracker.io/wallet or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1DpUhEjbo.
A list of wallets are availble here https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

My personal preference is the neo-gui wallet as I've been used to it from the Antshares days.

I liked the neo-gui wallet, but I had to delete the chain file, because it was corrupt. Afterwards I didn't feel like waiting a week for the wallet to sync, so using NEON now Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Arczimedes

Activity: 33
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
Merited by s1lverbox (50)

NEO’s New Vision: The Moonshot 🚀

https://coincentral.com/neo-new-vision-moonshot/
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

do neo holders earn anything after the max cap of gas is reached?

NEO still has lot of space for growth in comparison to other project's market valuations. This year is going to be remembered by all means first in very early days we went through a hard bearish market. It is good that bad part is going away in next ride NEO definitely will be among top performers with big gains in its value because of all the development doing on in different areas.

in the next years neo should be minimum where ethereum is now. there come many nice project over the neo plattform.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Quick heads up.

So there is this new exchange which will open in about 20 days. On 1st of march we will see new player who claims he will provide support for 1000 pairs of crypto and now the best : " fiat payment processors"

https://upcoin.com

I dont have to mention what this will mean for NEO. Just think about this: If you can buy and sell NEO or GAS for fiat we will see massive price increase and volume increase. Something which ether didn't see in the past.

NEO is fast and have no downside like others crypto. Many people will start settle bills using fast and reliable crypto like NEO. I know one trader who uses ripple to transfer profits to exchange to swap it for btc and cash out in USD to his bank account. He does that because ripple is faster than btc. What if we swap ripple for neo?
Just think what will happen when Upcoin will allow to do so directly from their exchange?

We talking easily few hundreds % rise just at the rumours.

check them out: https://upcoin.com , registration cost nothing and early traders will get extra from them. All info directly on their site.

This might be game changer for neo and gas. Also looks like kucoin and binance might have direct competition.

If you want to hear more just follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex , i will share some free gas with my followers.

Stay tuned.

ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

The neo gui wallet takes ages to sync so go for the neon wallet if you dont have an ssd
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

The neo gui wallet takes ages to sync so go for the neon wallet if you dont have an ssd

better option is to use ledger nano s. Phishers not sleeping.
Also this way you have piece of mind with corrupted wallets etc...
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Centralized from China? All nodes owned by the the company to collect fees? Might as well buy Amazon stock with less risk. China to kill ICOs and stop transfer of coins?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

$NEO has been holding up well amongst all this market volatility. I've always have been fond of this project. I still hold my coins from the ICO and keep accumulating $GAS. Let's see what 2018 holds for $NEO, hopefully it can break the $300-$400 barrier this year.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
aiurti

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

Hi, I am new here!
looking forward to gaining more NEO only if have more fiat...
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

$NEO has been holding up well amongst all this market volatility. I've always have been fond of this project. I still hold my coins from the ICO and keep accumulating $GAS. Let's see what 2018 holds for $NEO, hopefully it can break the $300-$400 barrier this year.  Wink

That is what everyone is expecting because NEO will become most awaiting blockchain in China and owners of this NEO is promoting their blockchain to all fields of the companies in order to get more awareness about this blockchain. I think by the end of 2020 NEO will become one of the smartest contract blockchains.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Microsoft Selects Onchain to be Part of Microsoft Accelerator

https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/microsoft-selects-onchain-to-be-part-of-microsoft-accelerator-a9680537ca0

Onchain, the blockchain enterprise behind Ontology, was recently selected to become part of Microsoft Accelerator. Microsoft will provide human and financial resources, strategy advice, and market expansion tools to Onchain as a member of the accelerator. Both companies will work together on the development of blockchain technology and its expansion across industries.
Known as the Harvard of the IT industry, Microsoft Accelerator was launched to tap into powerful and promising startups across the world. The first Microsoft Accelerator in China was established in Beijing in 2012 and the second was founded in January 2017 in Shanghai.

Microsoft Accelerator twice a year selects between 15 and 20 companies from thousands of startups. The returns of the selected companies are rich; each startup receives between four to six months of Microsoft ecosystem innovation and entrepreneurship resources. Microsoft gives the selected companies access to its major clients which provide a full range of market support, promote industry solutions with Microsoft Azure, and help companies make new business and client connections.
Past participants of the initiative have experienced speedy business development. According to statistics, as of August 2017, Microsoft Accelerator had worked with 170 startups in China with a total valuation of more than 56.6 billion yuan. On average there was a 400% valuation increase of each company, 93% of businesses became recipients of another round of investment, four companies have been listed on China’s New Third Board Market, and there were 13 mergers and acquisitions.

Onchain was selected for its outstanding performance in the global blockchain industry. The team has developed and operated many blockchain projects across industries, including providing blockchain solutions for the financial sector and government agencies. In November last year Onchain launched a next generation public chain platform — Ontology. Ontology uses a public blockchain model with basic common services including identity mapping, data exchange, and smart contract services. Ontology provides various modules and protocols, providing services for side chains and improving scalability of the entire ecosystem. Along with onboarding services, Ontology allows teams of all technical backgrounds to deploy distributed/decentralized services rapidly across industries.
With its design Ontology is geared to become a mainstream blockchain infrastructure, supporting projects in reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and promoting accessibility.

In 2017 Onchain ranked among KPMG’s top 50 fintech companies in China and received tens of millions of yuan in investment from corporate investors Fosun. A representative from Microsoft Accelerator shared with Ontology that he believes the decision to select Onchain will be a win-win opportunity for the two companies.
Li Jun, Co-Founder of Onchain and Founder of Ontology, said he is pleased to be part of Microsoft Accelerator and begin collaboration with Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft technologies and platforms. At present Onchain and Ontology are growing rapidly. We anticipate with Microsoft Accelerator Ontology will begin new endeavors and develop existing ones. At the same time, with the abundant resources available from the accelerator, Onchain will be able to connect with more customers, partners, funding, and talent. Onchain will also work with Microsoft Accelerator to explore application direction for blockchain and cloud computing, AI, big data, internet security, and more.

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Dear Red Pulse Community,

We are excited to announce a partnership with NEON Exchange (NEX), a ground-breaking decentralized trade and payment platform established by a handful of City of Zion (CoZ) co-founders. NEX combines the NEO blockchain with an off-chain matching engine to enable much faster and more complex trades than existing decentralized exchanges. By establishing partnerships in key markets, NEX will be able to provide decentralized fiat gateways, addressing a major pain point in crypto markets today.
The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS. As part of the partnership, Red Pulse (RPX) will be the first NEP-5 based decentralized application to be included on the platform. NEX will also aim to develop a solution that will be embedded within the Red Pulse platform, allowing for seamless purchasing of RPX using conventional credit cards to directly convert to fiat, and deposit to users’ bank accounts using integrators on NEX’s network. This helps our clients using our Red Pulse platform, given that many of our existing and future users, such as finance professionals and industry experts, may not be familiar with cryptocurrencies and face a steep learning curve and slow adoption rate when dealing with cryptocurrency secondary markets.

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/961524480085340160

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

better option is to use ledger nano s. Phishers not sleeping.
Also this way you have piece of mind with corrupted wallets etc...

I think this is the best, and also the most reliable way to store crypto-currencies. Everyone should have such a purse.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Bitsclub, the first Blockchain/ Bitcoin innovation community in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbdHLG3WBI

fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Bitsclub, the first Blockchain/ Bitcoin innovation community in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbdHLG3WBI

I dont get it man. Whats that had to do with NEO?
conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Quick heads up.

So there is this new exchange which will open in about 20 days. On 1st of march we will see new player who claims he will provide support for 1000 pairs of crypto and now the best : " fiat payment processors"

I dont have to mention what this will mean for NEO. Just think about this: If you can buy and sell NEO or GAS for fiat we will see massive price increase and volume increase. Something which ether didn't see in the past.

NEO is fast and have no downside like others crypto. Many people will start settle bills using fast and reliable crypto like NEO. I know one trader who uses ripple to transfer profits to exchange to swap it for btc and cash out in USD to his bank account. He does that because ripple is faster than btc. What if we swap ripple for neo?
Just think what will happen when Upcoin will allow to do so directly from their exchange?

check them out: https://upcoin.com , registration cost nothing and early traders will get extra from them. All info directly on their site.

This might be game changer for neo and gas. Also looks like kucoin and binance might have direct competition.

If you want to hear more just follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex , i will share some free gas with my followers.

Stay tuned.

That looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7656

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

i think NEO 2018 can achieve what ETH 2017 has achieved ... so on any case, the 500$ and more

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Quick heads up.

Stay tuned.

That looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Signed up. Buying into ICO's through the exchange is brilliant!
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: