Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you expecting after 1st-Aug?  (Read 2592 times)
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

Why dump bitcoin cash? The market clearly wants bitcoin to scale and there is too much disagreement in the community to adjust to the needs of the market. Traditionalists will still have their bitcoin while others will have their forked versions.

It's not a matter of choosing one or the other. Perhaps there will be multiple versions of bitcoin that will rise.

Indeed, I don't see any reason to dump BCH off the bat. Like any other alt, it will probably have its day in the sun.

I don't think it has great fundamentals, though. In general, I'm opposed to hard forks and would prefer to see more scalable solutions than increasing the block size. If BCH can take the XT-Classic-Unlimited-r/btc contingent of the community, though, I think that would be a worthwhile split. It's best if communities with antithetical positions split up in the long term.

In the short term (weeks, months) it's really difficult to say what will happen to BCH on the market. The DAO split in Ethereum might provide some clues...
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:43:46 AM

I expected that if there would be some changes regarding bitcoin's valu after the fork, it will just be minimal and looks like it was what happened. Personally I think BCC will increase in value but not that much and with bitcoin, its value might decrease a bit for a week or few days but it would gradually increase again and could even surpass bitcoin's highest value in its history.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

what we are see is bitcoin still going on the right way to increase but after correction price and BCH is making a good track after launch. i am expecting bitcoin price will increase more than yesterday and will reach $3xxxx but i know we need to see correction price first and then the price is trying to reach new price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

what i expecting already happen now  Grin Market is recovering and start to growing again, all prior fud got counter-attack after 1st August, so hype right now waiting segwit progress done

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

what i expecting already happen now  Grin Market is recovering and start to growing again, all prior fud got counter-attack after 1st August, so hype right now waiting segwit progress done

Yeah as what also I expected. The segwit now is clear and hope that this coming days we see more clearer sky.
Hope the price will continue to increase and hit $3000 this month.
The market right now is doing good and all the fuds like its doom day has ended. Bitcoin now is a lot stronger than ever.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

The most worrying thing turned out to provide benefits for bitcoin holders. It is estimated that bitcoin will now skyrocket.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

As I thought nothing changed about bitcoin and it's price, but I'm very surprise to found out newbie BCC in my online wallet this morning and to see that it's price higher than Etherum's price. Really I didn't expect that it is going to become such strong competitor for alts.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

what we are see is bitcoin still going on the right way to increase but after correction price and BCH is making a good track after launch. i am expecting bitcoin price will increase more than yesterday and will reach $3xxxx but i know we need to see correction price first and then the price is trying to reach new price.

I don't care actually what's really with bch and btc is still promising one for me. For this expectation of bitcoin of price to reach at $3000 or higher, I think that will be possible now, because those speculations passed by weren't justifiable against with bitcoin splitting; so stay the same with your visions and be more positive now and don't ever losen that belt again just for unreliable sources who might divert our ideas of profitable future from bitcoin.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

so.. 2 aug and nothing changed in bitcoin and its verry good ?
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:44:37 AM

I was expecting that bitcoin will not dump and altcoin will pump I guess my expectation meet. Now I am happy because I took advantage of the red days and bought bunch of altcoins and I am seeing green now Cheesy
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Even though I can see a surge in the price of BCH, I am still confident about BTC for the long term and I think BCH will never reach the level of original Bitcoin users. Yes, there are lots of speculation opportunities in BCH for the short term but still, I don't see a much impressive picture about BCH. I am really happy about the reduced fees and improved transaction performance of the Bitcoin network and I see growing user base for it in upcoming future.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

I expected some dip in price after the fork but market has started growing and even bcc has made a moderate start and following a good track. Keeping all these things in mind I expect market soon will uptrend.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Well isn't that a good thing to start the day after the Fork? The price as I recalled before July 31 was 2870$ at its highest meaning traders and investors are packing up their position in order to get a bigger quantity of Bitcoin Cash. So from my perspective investors didn't mind the August 1 bad news and other scares brought by some other traders, instead they took the opportunity to buy mostly when it was priced around 1800$ recently but it quickly got back up within 3 days.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

Well isn't that a good thing to start the day after the Fork? The price as I recalled before July 31 was 2870$ at its highest meaning traders and investors are packing up their position in order to get a bigger quantity of Bitcoin Cash. So from my perspective investors didn't mind the August 1 bad news and other scares brought by some other traders, instead they took the opportunity to buy mostly when it was priced around 1800$ recently but it quickly got back up within 3 days.

the bitcoin 2724 now i mean will some correction on 2400 but yes 1800 also possible and after it will begin starting to the moon
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

I have heard that Bitcoin broke into two currencies. It doesn't feel right investing in it for the next couple of weeks. Are there any alternatives, even temporary?
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

I have heard that Bitcoin broke into two currencies. It doesn't feel right investing in it for the next couple of weeks. Are there any alternatives, even temporary?
Not temporary, but stable alternative is REcoin:real estate cryptocurrency which does rly allow you to make transactions w/out any queue.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

If you are talking about $3000 then yes it will reach there in August. Because as the people are coming to bitcoin in the huge traffic so clearly we can say that these people are willing to invest. So the price will reach to $5000 BTC in the ending of the year. So yes you are right brother it will reach to $3000 in the end of August which will be the biggest challenge to every currency.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:46:10 PM

What I expect is bitcoin prices to rise high and get bitcoin in a way that is very easy, because I want to buy a house with income from bitcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

The most expected,and maybe most important day for BTC  is today. What are you expecting is going to happen post 1st Aug?
Well, I expect that the pruce of bitcoin will increase after the fork. In addition to that, many people think that bitcoin would not survive in the future but I still believe in the potential of bitcoin to become best currency in the whole world. Lastly, I also expect that many people will invest in bitcoin.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

I'm like everyone, there are also some expectations at Bitcoinsau on August 1, wish that later Bitcoin will go up well, develop well. First of all, in terms of its value, I hope Bitcoin prices can surpass $ 3000 and remain at that level for a while, at least until next year. I also want bitcoin growth to be a little bit increased. The second is about transaction speed and transaction fees, not only me but many people want it to be improved with faster transaction speed so that more convenience, transaction fees drop a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: