Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM  (Read 10492 times)
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

Shopeo was a obvious scam

40 eth soft cap, 25,000 eth hard cap haha

total scam. devs maybe use their own ether to hit the soft cap and just keep the money

scam or not only time that will prove it please you opinion but dev still responsible to all participants bounty I think this project is not a scam but only less fortunate
We don't know but when i first saw it and visited their ICO site it was all plain with image and their ethereum address for the investors and i think 40 eth is not enough to make this project run. Regarding the boubty how many people joined and how much will be their bounty to be claimed its smell fishy from the start and until now its not surprising that there are no updates from them.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Shopeo was a obvious scam

40 eth soft cap, 25,000 eth hard cap haha

total scam. devs maybe use their own ether to hit the soft cap and just keep the money

scam or not only time that will prove it please you opinion but dev still responsible to all participants bounty I think this project is not a scam but only less fortunate
We don't know but when i first saw it and visited their ICO site it was all plain with image and their ethereum address for the investors and i think 40 eth is not enough to make this project run. Regarding the boubty how many people joined and how much will be their bounty to be claimed its smell fishy from the start and until now its not surprising that there are no updates from them.
now there are only positive words for this project. for bounty hunter said the scam is not a foreign sound. I agree only time can prove any of it. I also believe shopeo teams will be working hard for the continuity of the project. crypto world nothing is impossible and could not be that fast we say scam

Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

Why are the developers of the project silent on all charges? So all the allegations are true.
finles_ceo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

Since there are dozens of similar projects on, can you please describe your most significant differencies and advantages?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

Why are the developers of the project silent on all charges? So all the allegations are true.

As what I heard from slack few days ago (on 1st or 2nd), the bounty will be distributed in the next few days. Its been more than 4days since that last updates but I have not heard any new updates anywhere. Seems that all bounty hunters and investors has lost their hope for this project already.
Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

As what I heard from slack few days ago (on 1st or 2nd), the bounty will be distributed in the next few days. Its been more than 4days since that last updates but I have not heard any new updates anywhere. Seems that all bounty hunters and investors has lost their hope for this project already.

It seems we were deceived!
finles_ceo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

Sounds bad  Undecided
techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

really pity the fate of the investors , developers are promising but have no clarity. outside many predict the fate of this project as hanged.
if there is no clarity about this project what about the investors' funds already invested ?
not just investors who are harmed in this project. but the sponsors are also harmed.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

really pity the fate of the investors , developers are promising but have no clarity. outside many predict the fate of this project as hanged.
if there is no clarity about this project what about the investors' funds already invested ?
not just investors who are harmed in this project. but the sponsors are also harmed.

So is this confirmed to be a scam, is there any proof for it? Just looked at this thread to see what's the current status of the ICO and how many investors have been affected in case if it is a confirmed scam? Was there an escrow in place to handle all the pre-sale requests?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

funds collected 46.72423057675221788 Ether
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1838a703581061551c3c9153c810efa9d1a79c4d

Smart contrack not verified
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x1838a703581061551c3c9153c810efa9d1a79c4d

I want to ask.
how the Developer convince investors if the smart contract is not verified.
if the project is not realized how the Developer returns investor funds if the developer without any clarity about the project being process.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

We reached the soft cap ! I greatly thanks anyone that participated in the crowdsale, with the raised amount we will be able to pursue the development of a working prototype. 46 ETH will be enough for this, be reassured. Distribution of the bounties will take place in two weeks, at the same time than the investors. See you by this date ! Again, thank you !

Well what next there is no news no update more than 2 weeks as you promised
do you forget this project I just spent 0.1 eth for this big project lol  Cheesy
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:10:22 AM

how the progress about this project. i hear that this project don't reach minimum cap and has problems for bounty rewards. is it true?

bitcointalk.org
techindo

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

We reached the soft cap ! I greatly thanks anyone that participated in the crowdsale, with the raised amount we will be able to pursue the development of a working prototype. 46 ETH will be enough for this, be reassured. Distribution of the bounties will take place in two weeks, at the same time than the investors. See you by this date ! Again, thank you !

Well what next there is no news no update more than 2 weeks as you promised
do you forget this project I just spent 0.1 eth for this big project lol  Cheesy
what if you do not get the token you bought when ico opened ,if you complain, you complain to whom if the developer is offline.
hopefully this is not bad news especially for investors Shopeo projects.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

really apprehensive about this project, no positive news coming,this project gives a bad example in the upcoming ico,
I hope there will be no such project again, investors are very losers, hope for certainty coming soon

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
techindo

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

really apprehensive about this project, no positive news coming,this project gives a bad example in the upcoming ico,
I hope there will be no such project again, investors are very losers, hope for certainty coming soon
if it's like this how the way the Developer returns the funds of investors ? of course, investors are very losers due to this kind of thing.
this is a very bad example, especially now ico dibanned country china.
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

Good afternoon! I took part in Bounty campaigns on Twitter and Facebook SHOPEO project. I saw that the campaign was over successfully, the funds were collected. However ... I did not receive any payment for the work done.

I can be found here:
Twitter: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ou9gWujsRXsrJObbx75g0-IHdiEP-jMYiQG7mgQd-zo/edit#gid=1118623441&range=B111
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ou9gWujsRXsrJObbx75g0-IHdiEP-jMYiQG7mgQd-zo/edit#gid=715076335&range=B138

I diligently did all the work... every day. I did like+retweet, I did repost all of your posts... and did not get anything.
Can you correct this misunderstanding?

I hope that you are honest people and will pay me my shares for the work, which I honestly and diligently fulfilled.
Thank you!
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

Good afternoon! I took part in Bounty campaigns on Twitter and Facebook SHOPEO project. I saw that the campaign was over successfully, the funds were collected. However ... I did not receive any payment for the work done.

I can be found here:
Twitter: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ou9gWujsRXsrJObbx75g0-IHdiEP-jMYiQG7mgQd-zo/edit#gid=1118623441&range=B111
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ou9gWujsRXsrJObbx75g0-IHdiEP-jMYiQG7mgQd-zo/edit#gid=715076335&range=B138

I diligently did all the work... every day. I did like+retweet, I did repost all of your posts... and did not get anything.
Can you correct this misunderstanding?

I hope that you are honest people and will pay me my shares for the work, which I honestly and diligently fulfilled.
Thank you!
hope you read in advance what is complained about this project.
investors are not certain to get the tokens purchased.
It is fitting that the complainant is an investor, if the investor has obtained the token purchased.
the next step is certainly a reward for the promoters.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

this means to open an online shop type amazon
or will transact a user member shopeo shopping on amazon, or selling amazon giftcard
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:20:04 PM

Will the tokens be used to buy products on website
similar to $ we pay on amazon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: