Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
tutulfo (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

Is it possible to do auto switch on suprnova based on whattomine in version 2.1?
Does this start bat gonna work?

-MiningMode Automatic -PoolsName suprnova -Coinsname ethereum,lbry,Zcash,zclassic,EthereumClassic,ZENCash,GroestlCoin

should I use short names like eth or full as ethereum ?

I can announce 3.0 changes, I´m testing now, I must say has been hard work, harder than I thought.

*New "Virtual" Pool Whattomine, based in whattomine statistics, it use Suprnova and Yiimp servers to mine most profitable coin, you must configure wallets on config.cfg and also have an account on Suprnova to use.
*Now if miner screen is closed (manually or error) MM don´t need to wait interval defined time, in less than 15 sec it will detect error and continue execution
*Benchmark auto-interval, MM automatic set interval to 200 seconds for benchmarks, other executions are based on config.txt defined interval
*Added info on main screen of time left to next interval and local currency conversion, removed BTC/GH/day
*New ccminer tpruvot 2.2 (added algos in which it is fastest)--> recomended delete al tpruvot files on stat folder if you are copying from old version
*Removed ccminerpalginskunk, new tpruvot is faster on skunk algo
*Removed ccminerdjm, yescript no profitable
*All ccminer has now 4 retry times on fail
*Now hashrate shown is the maximum speed miner has reached anytime (benchmarking or running)
*Zpool will not show coin mined info, reason: not real info, pool choose a coin for each algo and not always is same as your hashrate more profitable
*Removed sgminer-skein
*Deleted skein algo for sgminer
*Changed X13 algo from ccminer-2.2 to faster ccminer-alexis
*Reorded info on main screen and added $/€ value.
*Added time info to next interval to main screnn
*Removed unused source code

Nice set of changes, can you mine the new "Virtual Pool" along with MHP and Zpool

You can´t mine on MPH and Zpool with WTM statistics, they not let choose coin to mine, only let choose algo.

You will be able run all auto pools (zpool, MPH, Yiimp and WTM) together, but each pool use own statistics, except yiimp that use own for YIIMP pool and also acts as server on some WTM coins

WTM pool would be perfect in combination with some pool with autoexchange that let choose coin, but I don´t know anyone.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeBuzz

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

Is it possible to do auto switch on suprnova based on whattomine in version 2.1?

-MiningMode Automatic -PoolsName suprnova -Coinsname ethereum,lbry,Zcash,zclassic,EthereumClassic,ZENCash,GroestlCoin

I can announce 3.0 changes, I´m testing now, I must say has been hard work, harder than I thought.

*New "Virtual" Pool Whattomine, based in whattomine statistics, it use Suprnova and Yiimp servers to mine most profitable coin, you must configure wallets on config.cfg and also have an account on Suprnova to use.
*Now if miner screen is closed (manually or error) MM don´t need to wait interval defined time, in less than 15 sec it will detect error and continue execution
*Benchmark auto-interval, MM automatic set interval to 200 seconds for benchmarks, other executions are based on config.txt defined interval
*Added info on main screen of time left to next interval and local currency conversion, removed BTC/GH/day
*New ccminer tpruvot 2.2 (added algos in which it is fastest)--> recomended delete al tpruvot files on stat folder if you are copying from old version
*Now hashrate shown is the maximum speed miner has reached anytime (benchmarking or running)
*Zpool will not show coin mined info, reason: not real info, pool choose a coin for each algo and not always is same as your hashrate more profitable
*Removed sgminer-skein

Nice set of changes, can you mine the new "Virtual Pool" along with MHP and Zpool

You can´t mine on MPH and Zpool with WTM statistics, they not let choose coin to mine, only let choose algo.

You will be able run all auto pools (zpool, MPH, Yiimp and WTM) together, but each pool use own statistics, except yiimp that use own for YIIMP pool and also acts as server on some WTM coins

WTM pool would be perfect in combination with some pool with autoexchange that let choose coin, but I don´t know anyone.

MPH, you can chose which coin to mine

"Simple coin mining (Port 20XXX)
Select any coin and check its port number. Just start mining with appropriate miner and algo right away."

Beat the withdrawal fees using Coinbase and Revolut Fee Free Banking!!
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

*Removed sgminer-skein

MPH, you can chose which coin to mine

"Simple coin mining (Port 20XXX)
Select any coin and check its port number. Just start mining with appropriate miner and algo right away."

Trueeee, great news, I will change it.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
Galletera

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:31:30 PM

Request for the 2.X versions? Not sure if currently available.

Would it be possible to set it up so it only mines the most valuable amongst a select group of coins?

I'd like to do something relatively simply and only mine FTC, GRO, DGB-GRO, ZEC, ETH, ETC, EXP, VTC (on MPH) and then ZEN, SIB, HUSH on Suprnova...and that's it.

Could I manually configure it so it only mines the most profitable one among those 12 or so coins? Basically only using MPH + Suprnova for the few coins MPH doesn't support.

Working with only 3 miners, CCminer (811), Claymore 9.8 and EWBF...trying to keep it as basic and bare as possible.

Any updates on the pool situation? You mentioned something about not mixing automatic profit-switching pools with manual pool? Or something like that?

What I mention up here, could it be done with the 3.0?
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Would it be possible to set it up so it only mines the most valuable amongst a select group of coins?

I'd like to do something relatively simply and only mine FTC, GRO, DGB-GRO, ZEC, ETH, ETC, EXP, VTC (on MPH) and then ZEN, SIB, HUSH on Suprnova...and that's it.

Could I manually configure it so it only mines the most profitable one among those 12 or so coins? Basically only using MPH + Suprnova for the few coins MPH doesn't support.

Working with only 3 miners, CCminer (811), Claymore 9.8 and EWBF...trying to keep it as basic and bare as possible.

Any updates on the pool situation? You mentioned something about not mixing automatic profit-switching pools with manual pool? Or something like that?

Yes, you will be able, must create a batch with filter for that coins (see examples) and must edit Whattomine pool file to remove yiimp section (server preference order is MPH,Yiimp, sprnova)

Also, you must set parameter poolsname on batch to "Whattomine_Virtual,Mining_pool_hub" for both statistics or only  "Whattomine_Virtual" to coin change based only on WTM statistics.

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

3.0 Release..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

*New "Virtual" Pool Whattomine, based in whattomine statistics, it use MPH,Yiimp and Suprnova servers to mine most profitable coin, you must configure wallets on config.cfg and also have an account on Suprnova to use. See supported coins on readme.md file
*Now hashrate shown 95% of maximum speed miner has reached anytime (benchmarking or running)
*Removed sgminer-skein
*Main screen autoresize
*Due to technical problems removed dual mining from manual for suprnova (you can get same on new pool WTM filtering by parameter algorithm on core launch)
*Added to sprnova manual: SIBCOIN (SIB), UBIQ (UBQ), EXPANSE (EXP)
*Now is possible mine on manual mode on MPH
*Fixed: HashRefinery not working on 2.1 release

THIS VERSION CHANGE CONFIG FILES STRUCTURES (CONFIG.txt and some POOLS)
RECOMENDED CLEAN INSTALATION AND RUNNING BENCHMARKS AGAIN

Shum_Alex

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

Hi tutulfo.
Thanks for Megamayner.
Help to make it please.
How to add another or to replace the miner for one necessary algorithm in Megamayner?
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:30 AM

Hi tutulfo.
Thanks for Megamayner.
Help to make it please.
How to add another or to replace the miner for one necessary algorithm in Megamayner?

Each miner has a file on miner folder, inside you can see a section called "Algorithms" where you can see algos this miner can mine (and parameters miner need), you can add or remove algos, but always must use algo standard name (same as MM shows).

If you want to add other miner you can use an existent miner file as base.

If you has any good miner, send it to me and I will include it on next releases.

sreg0r

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Not sure if it's a config issue, but i'm getting a bunch of errors on dual-mining eth/decred

Code:
>> TerminatingError(ConvertTo-Hash): "Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'Hash'. Cannot convert the "System.Object[]" value of type "System.Object[]" to type "System.Double"."
ConvertTo-Hash : Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'Hash'. Cannot convert the "System.Object[]" value
of type "System.Object[]" to type "System.Double".
At C:\Users\alex\Desktop\Megaminer-3.0\core.ps1:293 char:95
+ ... r.AlgorithmDual -ne $null) {(ConvertTo-Hash ($Miner.HashRate)) + "/s| ...
+                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [ConvertTo-Hash], ParameterBindingArgumentTransformationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentTransformationError,ConvertTo-Hash
ConvertTo-Hash : Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'Hash'. Cannot convert the "System.Object[]" value of type "System.Object[]" to type "System.Double".
At C:\Users\alex\Desktop\Megaminer-3.0\core.ps1:293 char:95
+ ... r.AlgorithmDual -ne $null) {(ConvertTo-Hash ($Miner.HashRate)) + "/s| ...
+                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [ConvertTo-Hash], ParameterBindingArgumentTransformationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentTransformationError,ConvertTo-Hash

Speed and BTC/Day are both showing blank + PoolWorkers is
Code:
{$null, $null}
katejcejs

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 03:11:27 PM by katejcejs

I'm running benchmark now...getting this error in miner, but its working anyway Wink

"
Exception setting "WindowSize": "Window cannot be taller than 61.
Parameter name: value.Height
Actual value was 80."
At C:\Users\Megaminer-master_3.0\Megaminer-master\Include.ps1:721 char:5
+     $psWindow.WindowSize= $newSize
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [], SetValueInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExceptionWhenSetting
"

Also one more error...

"
quark_blake512_cpu_setblock80" at line 547 : illegal memory access was encoutered
"
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:37:48 PM

3.1 Release

*Added New Pool Nicehash for manual and auto mode
*Added GatelessGate for AMD (thxs to Imaminer)
*Removed some duplicated algos
*Moved HMQ1725 from ccminer tpruvot to ccminer 2.2 (slower but a lot of reject less)
*Fixed: Dual mining problems
*Fixed: screen resize error
*Fixed: benchmark not ending for AMD plattform

MikeBuzz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Get-Member : You must specify an object for the Get-Member cmdlet.
At C:\Users\...\Desktop\Megaminer-master\pools\YIIMP.ps1:39 char:26
+         $Yiimp_Request | Get-Member -MemberType properties| ForEach-O ...
+                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (Smiley [Get-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoObjectInGetMember,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetMemberCommand

any idea

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Get-Member : You must specify an object for the Get-Member cmdlet.
At C:\Users\...\Desktop\Megaminer-master\pools\YIIMP.ps1:39 char:26
+         $Yiimp_Request | Get-Member -MemberType properties| ForEach-O ...
+                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (Smiley [Get-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoObjectInGetMember,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetMemberCommand

any idea

do clean instalation, (copy stats folder and config from old), same error here and dissapear after clean install.

celofan

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:02 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:14:51 PM by celofan

Version 3.1
Two pools: Mining_Pool_Hub and Zpool
String autostart is:
LOOP
del "Stats\*_Profit.txt"
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -command "&.\core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Mining_Pool_Hub,Zpool
LOOP

Two messages shown
 Zpool Api Not responding...aborting
No pools

Nemos miner v2.1 works fine for zpool
Any ideas?

UPD: some miners are not changed under tests (two or more miners worked at the same time), seems to API commands not work, check it, please

UPD2: Zpool api not responding message ... solved. In zpool.ps1 file you need add timeout operation -timeoutsec 5 in API section

Firstishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

3.1 Release

*Moved HMQ1725 from ccminer tpruvot to ccminer 2.2 (slower but a lot of reject less)

nicehash... good idea! thank you

But can you add option fot 2BTC wallet on nicehash?

Zpool,HashRef are use you cold wallet btc, but on nicehash more profitable mine on internal NH btc wallet, and then move bitcoins on your cold wallet. difference on tax
MikeBuzz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:02:22 PM

Has anyone else had the issue that it seem to open multiple copies of claymore, its like it thinks one has crashes so opens another copy, i just checked my test machine as it was running 5 copies of claymore EthDcrMiner64

celofan

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

Has anyone else had the issue that it seem to open multiple copies of claymore, its like it thinks one has crashes so opens another copy, i just checked my test machine as it was running 5 copies of claymore EthDcrMiner64
The same thing, but not for claymore only.
Galletera

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:30 AM

Yes, you will be able, must create a batch with filter for that coins (see examples) and must edit Whattomine pool file to remove yiimp section (server preference order is MPH,Yiimp, sprnova)

Also, you must set parameter poolsname on batch to "Whattomine_Virtual,Mining_pool_hub" for both statistics or only  "Whattomine_Virtual" to coin change based only on WTM statistics.

Great, thanks! So far so good using MPH only.

I have different usernames in MPH and Suprnova. Any way to add an username for each? Or am I better off creating a new account on Suprnova?
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:36 AM

Great, thanks! So far so good using MPH only.

I have different usernames in MPH and Suprnova. Any way to add an username for each? Or am I better off creating a new account on Suprnova?

Not necessary new suprnova login, you can edit suprnova.json file on pools folder and replace :

User = "$Username.$WorkerName"     

to 

User          = "YOURSPRNOVALOGIN.$WorkerName"

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

3.1 Release

nicehash... good idea! thank you

But can you add option fot 2BTC wallet on nicehash?

Zpool,HashRef are use you cold wallet btc, but on nicehash more profitable mine on internal NH btc wallet, and then move bitcoins on your cold wallet. difference on tax

Same answer, easier is replace on nicehash.json file on pools folder :

User          = $CoinsWallets.get_item('BTC')    

to 

User          = "YOURBTCWALLET"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: