Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
origin-AL

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 09:11:47 PM by origin-AL

I was wondering, are the pools fees considered when calculating profitability?  

Some pools have a separate fee for auto exchange, MPH is 0.2% extra. I read in the zpool thread auto exchange fee is 5%.

Also, do all pools have the same methodology when calculating profitability?  Do some include fees while other's don't?

I guess my question is are the pools handicapped based on the difference in fees when selecting which coin to mine?

Great script, thanks again!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twente-mining

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:47:16 AM

I have around 6 rigs running the Mega-Miner scrypt, 17x 1080ti cards and 2x 1070 oc armor cards.

I would like to see an oversight on my remote pc, where i can monitor all cards.

is this possible ?

I know Claymore had something like that before, would be nice, so i don't have to Teamviewer all the rigs from time to time.

awsome script btw, don;t know if all the profibility is correct, but i am doing around 75 euro's a day at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
twente-mining

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

De miners really don't like ccminer X17 algo, crashes everytime, even with stock settings

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

De miners really don't like ccminer X17 algo, crashes everytime, even with stock settings

I have issues with x17 and my 1080TIs too.

You should also disable windows error reporting.
twente-mining

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:20:40 PM

Did that, did not work, some rigs ( 3 now out of 7 ) keep crashing and stop mining.

I will not use that rigs with megaminer, because it's unstable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cashen

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:15:14 PM

Did that, did not work, some rigs ( 3 now out of 7 ) keep crashing and stop mining.

I will not use that rigs with megaminer, because it's unstable.

It has nothing to do with megaminer. It has to do with x17, clocking and your your rig.

Megaminer does nothing but open and closes miners.

You can always not run x17
cashen

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

Is it possible to implement feature that stops previous miner only after new miner has started and reporting hashrate ?
So that 2 miners run paraller until new one is reporting h/r, that way there wouldn't be pauses between switches.
Maybe then you could lower interval value and always have a miner running without pauses.

Anyhow, Thanks for awesome script

Added to "to-do" list

Is there a place to do list is displayed. I do not want to suggest something which is already being worked on.

with that said, I suggest to exclude algos somehow in in the main bat file.  -Algorithm @x17. This would run everything except x17
twente-mining

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

Is it possible to implement feature that stops previous miner only after new miner has started and reporting hashrate ?
So that 2 miners run paraller until new one is reporting h/r, that way there wouldn't be pauses between switches.
Maybe then you could lower interval value and always have a miner running without pauses.

Anyhow, Thanks for awesome script

Added to "to-do" list

Is there a place to do list is displayed. I do not want to suggest something which is already being worked on.

with that said, I suggest to exclude algos somehow in in the main bat file.  -Algorithm @x17. This would run everything except x17

I handled the X17 problem as follows, because there is nothing wrong with the rig, the cards, or the card settings ( stock )
I guess the 1080ti cards just don't wanne do the X17 algorithm.

What to do :

In the MINERS folder, i opened the "ccminerAlexis78" ( open with wordpad )

Here you find X17, deleted that line, and now X17 is excluded..... i hope :-)

Everything is working ok so far

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SolanD

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:58:24 PM

Why are you do it?
"skein"{$Divisor *= 10}

in other calc the skein algo profits = 0.0011 BTC/day but in megaminer only 0.00011 BTC/day
origin-AL

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

I have different usernames in MPH and Suprnova. Any way to add an username for each? Or am I better off creating a new account on Suprnova?
[/quote]

Not necessary new suprnova login, you can edit suprnova.json file on pools folder and replace :

User = "$Username.$WorkerName"     

to 

User          = "YOURSPRNOVALOGIN.$WorkerName"

[/quote]

This worked for me on before but since the new update it gives me a authentication error. 
I remember before I edited $username in 2 places in the suprnova file, but this time it I only found it in one place (end of the page).
Turned off wtm virtual for now.
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

nice script, the issue I have is ccminer likes to crash and then no mining is done until I click the OK on the ccminer crash.  Unfortunately CCminer can run for 10 mins or 10 hours--it will eventually crash.  Wish there was a way to clear the failed ccminer crash and start mining again.
lasttimei

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:51:12 AM

Can i get step by step on how to use it on only Zpool with auto exchange ? i used nemosminer it was extremely easy , but i'm not sure how to start with this one.
hastrup

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

go in and edit this bat file

AutoStart Example - Two pools on Auto.bat

and edit

core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Mining_Pool_Hub,YiipGOTO LOOP

core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Zpool GOTO LOOP
stunvn

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

Hello.

I'm still using 4.2  Do I have to upgrade to 4.3? 

I'm lazy.  Cry

Yes, 4.2 has a memory grotwh problem.

thank you Cheesy
maokomioko

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

Thank you ts
That's what Im looking for.

rebelmalangi

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:06:29 AM

Hi Guys,
             Can anybody create a video and upload to youtube of How-to Setup MM , I am trying on AMD Rig for me its not working . I tried with MPH,ZPOOL, HR but its not working fine . benchmark loading for MPH start.bat work but after 1 mins windows get crashed.

None of the Auto example are working and giving shell error.
====================
AutoStart Example - one coin manual.bat

Exception setting "WindowSize": "Window cannot be taller than 55.
Parameter name: value.Height
Actual value was 60."
At C:\Users\Rebel-Rig1\Downloads\Megaminer-master\Include.ps1:515 char:5
+     $psWindow.WindowSize= $newSize
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [], SetValueInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExceptionWhenSetting

NO MINERS!
===========================
AutoStart Example - Two pools on Auto - copia

Actual value was 60."

Selected MiningMode is not valid for pool SUPRNOVA

====================================
AutoStart Example - Two pools on Auto

Actual value was 60."

Selected MiningMode is not valid for pool YIIMP
cashen

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

Hi Guys,
             Can anybody create a video and upload to youtube of How-to Setup MM , I am trying on AMD Rig for me its not working . I tried with MPH,ZPOOL, HR but its not working fine . benchmark loading for MPH start.bat work but after 1 mins windows get crashed.

None of the Auto example are working and giving shell error.
====================
AutoStart Example - one coin manual.bat

Actual value was 60."

NO MINERS!
===========================
AutoStart Example - Two pools on Auto - copia

Actual value was 60."

Selected MiningMode is not valid for pool SUPRNOVA

====================================
AutoStart Example - Two pools on Auto

Actual value was 60."

Selected MiningMode is not valid for pool YIIMP

To be honest this script does not get any simpler.

Please share your BAT file. Also if you are selecting options manually, what are you selecting? ie "0, 99" or "5,2"

The first error is just a windows size error. no big deal.

I think the next 2 are due to an incorrect BAT file trying to mine a specific coin or algo with a pool which is not supported.
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:47:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 10:08:07 PM by known-user

i noticed that i had a lot better benchmarks on nemosminer for c11 with the alexis78 version.

unfortunately in megaminer by default there is just one version for c11 activated, so i have just added c11 into the /Miners/ccminerAlexis78.json myself.
the one i just added to the config, ccminerAlexis78, gives me 117.87 MH/s, while the old default one gave me just around 95 MH/s.
it's a performance gain of more than 20%, and it's currently the best algo to mine on zpool.

what i like from nemosminer is that it has multiple ccminers for the same algo, so that your benchmark will decide which version to actually use based on the best performance.
of course this will take more time benchmarking, but that's just a one time thing that needs to be done, and after that it will just produce more money for same equipment.

having multiple ccminers per algo is something that should also be added to megaminer by default i think. let the benchmarks decide which one is best rather than making the choice yourself i front.

----

checking some more,
HMQ1725, i ad 29.82 MH/s with the default ccminer-2.2
i have just added it to the ccminerTpruvot and i'm getting 30.61 MH/s
this is yet another example where nemosminer out of the box is quicker than megaminer because of having multiple ccminers per algo.

i think this should be implemented soon, to be able to be just as quick as nemosminer, at this moment megaminer is slower just because of this reason.
MikeBuzz

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:44:36 PM

i noticed that i had a lot better benchmarks on nemosminer for c11 with the alexis78 version.

unfortunately in megaminer by default there is just one version for c11 activated, so i have just added c11 into the /Miners/ccminerAlexis78.json myself.
the one i just added to the config, ccminerAlexis78, gives me 117.87 MH/s, while the old default one gave me just around 95 MH/s.
it's a performance gain of more than 20%, and it's currently the best algo to mine on zpool.

what i like from nemosminer is that it has multiple ccminers for the same algo, so that your benchmark will decide which version to actually use based on the best performance.
of course this will take more time benchmarking, but that's just a one time thing that needs to be done, and after that it will just produce more money for same equipment.

having multiple ccminers per algo is something that should also be added to megaminer by default i think. let the benchmarks decide which one is best rather than making the choice yourself i front.

----

checking some more,
this is yet another example where nemosminer out of the box is quicker than megaminer because of having multiple ccminers per algo.

i think this should be implemented soon, to be able to be just as quick as nemosminer, at this moment megaminer is slower just because of this reason.

I had noticed the same so I created the following

https://github.com/MikeBuzz/Megaminer

This has been setup with the best ccminers per Algo that I have tested with a 1070, you can just copy the miners files to your current version and they will work

Beat the withdrawal fees using Coinbase and Revolut Fee Free Banking!!
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

----

checking some more,

I had noticed the same so I created the following

https://github.com/MikeBuzz/Megaminer

This has been setup with the best ccminers per Algo that I have tested with a 1070, you can just copy the miners files to your current version and they will work

awesome, i'm going to look into it. i see that you also added a couple of more ccminer flavors in there like djm34 and nanashi, which is great.

still i think the owner of megaminer should look into this, otherwise we will end up with many different versions i'm afraid.
if it was up to me, all miners should be added to megaminer itself, and let the benchmarks do it's job to figure out the best for each individual mining rig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: