Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][SEED]PoW Farm - Why rent temporary hashing power? Own it forever.  (Read 2347 times)
StealthDad (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:20:10 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 10:43:53 AM by StealthDad

We have returned all ETH to the addresses from where they came.
Please take a look at your wallets.

Thank you for the opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

What farm you have,can you show picture?
qzpm

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

Is wallet-qt already available dev?
Wallet qt is required as soon as possible if you are going to start ICO for a type of coin that does not use smart contract platform, so at the time of purchase token we can directly receive the coin
StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

What farm you have,can you show picture?

Currently, our operation is very small ($85,000 USD) worth of miners.
After this initial crowd-funding period, we are going to expand huge!

Is wallet-qt already available dev?
Wallet qt is required as soon as possible if you are going to start ICO for a type of coin that does not use smart contract platform, so at the time of purchase token we can directly receive the coin

The login system on the website will allow you to generate a Bitcoin or Litecoin payment address custom for each person to pay to.
Our bot will track each person's stake this way.

--
If you want the SEED tokens, just pay in with ETH instead.
The period doesn't start until August 12th though!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

Without any escrow who will invest into this project so you have any plan to provide security to investors funds. Who are team behind this project from my point of view this concept when all important factors are under the shadow than it's not worth to invest in it.
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

no bounties will be held next time??
StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:46:20 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 08:07:44 PM by StealthDad

Without any escrow who will invest into this project so you have any plan to provide security to investors funds. Who are team behind this project from my point of view this concept when all important factors are under the shadow than it's not worth to invest in it.

Team member information is coming soon!

Stay tuned for more info.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

Plant your seed.
We are so blessed Grin

StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

LOL, yes. Tongue
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

I want to reserve Portuguese translation If there is any bounty program. Thank you!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

Oh lord, im not sure you realize how many times the community has been ripped off by the idea of a community owned PoW farm :/
You also seem to have a random escrow, likely a personal friend, how is that a trusted 3rd party? :/
To take money from this forum, you need an escrow FROM this forum, or you midas have NO escrow to most of us

Anyways, i prob wont invest a penny, but ill watch it burn, as these ideas always do, good luck! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:17:48 PM

Oh lord, im not sure you realize how many times the community has been ripped off by the idea of a community owned PoW farm :/
You also seem to have a random escrow, likely a personal friend, how is that a trusted 3rd party? :/
To take money from this forum, you need an escrow FROM this forum, or you midas have NO escrow to most of us

Anyways, i prob wont invest a penny, but ill watch it burn, as these ideas always do, good luck! Smiley

We are not aware of any community mining farm attempt.
We want to do this for real!
Who do you suggest we use from this forum as an Escrow?

We may do that.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:44:22 PM

I would like to reserve the Spanish translation if there will be one, I'll be checking this project, the idea is not new it appears, but you are starting with an existing farm, so that is a good sign this project will be big if handled correctly, if the BTC is growing, then i will probably invest, or buy the tokens - seeds, good luck Cheesy.
StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:55:54 PM

I would like to reserve the Spanish translation if there will be one, I'll be checking this project, the idea is not new it appears, but you are starting with an existing farm, so that is a good sign this project will be big if handled correctly, if the BTC is growing, then i will probably invest, or buy the tokens - seeds, good luck Cheesy.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
What would you like in return for you translation?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:00:04 PM

Unknown person as a escrow that is funny to see some random pics in team profile. I'm done with this idea of own mining farm I don't think this project will get to continue.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

We may do that.

there have been several over the past few years, if i dig out my old wallet files i could name a few but cba
seed has also been used before pretty sure its dead as though so doubt it really matters

StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:10:13 PM

We may do that.

there have been several over the past few years, if i dig out my old wallet files i could name a few but cba
seed has also been used before pretty sure its dead as though so doubt it really matters

Wait, before we decided on the ERC20 token name SEED, we checked to see if it was taken.
It is not according to etherscan.io

I will look into using an escrow from these forums.
StealthDad (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

Unknown person as a escrow that is funny to see some random pics in team profile. I'm done with this idea of own mining farm I don't think this project will get to continue.

We have asked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008 if he would like to escrow our project!

Stay tuned.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Smiley Suggestions:
We need a Slack community channel with 10.000 members
We need more improved Graphic Design
We need a proper Facebook Group, Fanpage and better marketing
We need an active Twitter account
We need active reddit, steemit, medium, twitter and youtube contributors
We need a proper functioning website that of high quality!
We need a proper written white paper or other objective explained on the website.
We need a proper bounty campaign thread and airdrop
We need a proper mining pool
We need maybe a github

Just shared on my twitter account.

Follow me on twitter to get updates about this project: https://twitter.com/Ontologized

Dev please contact me for bounty proposals,

Wish you all the best,
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

Wait, before we decided on the ERC20 token name SEED, we checked to see if it was taken.
It is not according to etherscan.io

I will look into using an escrow from these forums.

Yes, there were several projects before already but I'm too lazy to find those. And if this is really serious, they will get a reputable escrow here in BCT. And also, where is this located? Because if it's legit, you will show us not only the photo but to where the mining farm is located. If not, it's easy to runaway from your clients.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: