Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 03:54:18 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug 1 summary  (Read 96120 times)
Webetcoins

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

I'm using the core wallet, so I setup a second pc with a fresh install of windows 10 out of a old mining rig. I installed ABC wallet, but it just freezes after downloading about 60% of the blocks. Restarting, reinstalling doesn't fix it. Now, I'm trying to do it with bitcoin unlimited wallet, which is taking days. Is this my best option?

FreeBitcoins.com allows you to dig and dump in minutes.

You can dig individual addresses or whole .dats' in a few clicks.

Only dig empty address though obviously and never trust that address again (but save it "just in case".)
It is good website and it can help a lot of people but I would like to say it has not fix price because it is not easy to make any kind of consequence about bitcoin price and income. For anything it is not a good action because if anything is happening it should be well planned and base currying. In bitcoin there is nothing to claim either you are having bitcoin wallet or not.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) IS A NEW PoW/PoS REVOLUTIONARY PRIVACY PROJECT ● ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ●
      ──────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer───────────
       ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───║ WalletWindows  |  macOS  |  Linux
★ PRiVCY ➢✈✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈★
[/center]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
estenity

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

I'm using the core wallet, so I setup a second pc with a fresh install of windows 10 out of a old mining rig. I installed ABC wallet, but it just freezes after downloading about 60% of the blocks. Restarting, reinstalling doesn't fix it. Now, I'm trying to do it with bitcoin unlimited wallet, which is taking days. Is this my best option?

FreeBitcoins.com allows you to dig and dump in minutes.

You can dig individual addresses or whole .dats' in a few clicks.

Only dig empty address though obviously and never trust that address again (but save it "just in case".)

is this a legitimate business ?
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

Thanks for the information explained in a very easy to understand manner.Glad that everything's the way it was. Time to move forward.
taksrkanah

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Is this almost similar to hacking? Does this only happen to bitcoin if bitcoin is not separated with Bitcoin Cash? What about the altcoin I collect with Bitcoin Cash?
jean messi

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Thanks to original poster for the clear summary. I was wondering, is there any BCH wallet by now that is considered completely safe
iyemroker

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

very supportive writing posts for me, and thank you so much to the moderators theymos for his guidance.

although sometimes Bitcoin Cash is always cornered Bitcoin and always rival the power of Bitcoin, but I was greatly helped by his there this thread.

regards
iyemroker
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

At this point, there's really no reason for them to make a decision or even pick a side. Deciding what to do now could backfire on them, so it makes sense to just wait to see what happens.
Coinbase has handled hard forks before. With Ethereum, they chose not to offer long-term support ETC and let people withdraw them for a couple of months before dropping support.
In their FAQ they say they'll handle hard forks on a case-by-case basis. I see no reason to suspect that they'd completely fuck over every single one of their bitcoin customers by just throwing away or keeping their coins on the "losing" chain.
Sadio mahet

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Has anyone here successfully managed to export their private keys from blockchain.info to some other web wallet/software wallet and use both coins?
I am a bit scared to do so after reading about possible issues with double spending/replay protection - and suppose I won't use my BTC until August 10 anyway.
Any prediction about future BCC price, the price will go drastically down or it will remain relatively stable in the future (around ~$400)?
nichoslalble

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

I hate buying something that has gone up a lot recently, so I would probably hold it in fiat waiting for something to dip hard. Some say first we should transfer the funds to any other wallet before attempting to get bcc and some say not to do so because any incoming or out going funds will affect amount of bcc we get.( i.e the transfer/emptying of BTC from block chain to other wallet is done after 1st Aug.
KNK

Activity: 685

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Guys, you know you are an year late right?
Just check the date of the first post

Mega Crypto Polis - www.MegaCryptoPolis.com
BTC tips: 1KNK1akhpethhtcyhKTF2d3PWTQDUWUzHE
sikaola

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I also recommend that people are considering using Bitcoin Cash to be careful with their private key. There is really no way to include a higher fee to significantly increase your trading opportunities that are included in the upcoming first block. I seriously find it strange that no exchange allows people to set themselves a withdrawal fee
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015

FreeBitcoins.com - LuckyGames.co

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

I also recommend that people are considering using Bitcoin Cash to be careful with their private key. There is really no way to include a higher fee to significantly increase your trading opportunities that are included in the upcoming first block. I seriously find it strange that no exchange allows people to set themselves a withdrawal fee

Exchanges make $ from charging "miner fees".

It isn't rocket appliances why they don't let you set your own fee!

CurtisEvans

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

It's good that someone has cleared up the whole situation in such informative and professional manner,And also i need to say that I love free coins Smiley Dumped all of them thanks BCC .
judejude

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

It's good that someone has cleared up the whole situation in such informative and professional manner, thank you for that. Additionally, I am unable to find an adequately tested wallet that I'd be okay enough to transact with.
John vera

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

I used electron per instructions provided, transferred BCC to HitBTC, sold for BTC, transferred the BTC out, all without any problems.
Hua cuong

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Couldn't you just send all your BTC to an online wallet like coinbase or blockchain.info then  import your private keys on electrum, send the bcc to bittrex, delete your current btc core wallet from your computer, download a new one with new keys all on the same computer? What would be wrong with doing it this way?
rezciva

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

thank you for your efforts in helping us to instruct so there may be many mistakes, I never intend to sell my bitcoin for now and I agree with it. But my concern in the past few days is how to be guided in the process of dividing bitcoin and bitcoin money but the above explanation is easy to go about split except my wallet or exchange comes with the opposite.
July-August is the most challenging month in bitcoin business for both miners and exchangers.
Bitbobb

Activity: 826
Merit: 521

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

I used Electrum Cash wallet when I separated my coins.   Also many others claim the electrum cash desktop wallet is one of the best wallets for BCH.

Also, there are tools created for trezor users and many other wallets.  Ask questions and do lots of research if you are looking to split your coins and not sure best way to proceed. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Thread: Bitcoin Cash Thread
Donate BCH: 1JhDmQFpjndJGB7SjmD7C55fwwbkCpytaj

████
███████████

████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████
████
██████████████████
███
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████
████████████████
█████
█████████████████
██████
█████████████
███████
███████████
████████████████
████████████
███

james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

I have a question. If I send a BTC there would they credit me the BCC too?
Williamnak

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

Thanks were useful to read and learn from this, something new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.