Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug 1 summary  (Read 96452 times)
Adamson19

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Can you use BITCOIN as money to shop from Amazon, eBay, Shopatronics, ect. Thanks
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:13:49 PM

Ok,

You are very uninformed and uneducated. It is not a scam, have you followed my guide... You can move your BTC from your Wallets, and use the PrivateKey to import into Bitcoin ABC which means when you do that, the PrivateKey to that Address is now EMPTY of any BTC. Which means you are only recovering the BCC which happened during the split.

Again please read my TOPIC once you have your PrivateKey:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088672.msg20873242#msg20873242

If you have problems or unable to figure this out as its clear, there's also a link to a video which shows you how its done.

WHAT I DID:

I have 0.4BTC in my EXODUS wallet, which I put in there around 26th of August, I then on the 08th of August imported my PrivateKey from my EMPTY now Exodus wallet as i transfered my BTC back to Poloniex for trading. So Empty Exodus Wallet PrivateKey into Bitcoin ABC and I had 0.4 BCC in there. As per my instructions. Just saying.

You are a newb.
I have over $500,000 in bitcoin.  I must have SOME education, and information that you don't.

You should read what I said.

BCC does not have an independent blockchain.
BCC is showing BTC transactions POST Augst 1st.
BCC applications "Bitcoin ABC" and "Bitcoin Classic" are using the SAME current BTC blockchain. 

Importing your privkeys into Bitcoin ABC, or Bitcoin Classic will get you ROBBED.  That is your BTC Privacy, on a BTC blockchain!
I bet you all YOUR bitcoin, then they will steal your bitcoin once you put your BTC privkeys into it.

Since you are not reading what I write, let me repeat.
BCC is using the SAME blockchain!
Therefore, there is no BCC.
This fork is a scam to steal peoples BTC Private keys.

You are new, good luck trying to scam people for private keys.

My OLD BTC Private keys had BTC on Aug 2nd. 
I moved all my BTC to new wallets.
Used my old Aug 2 private keys in "BCC wallets"
And it shows Aug 3rd transactions moving BTC out.  OR BCC, whatever you want to call it, same thing.

Once again, BCC does NOT have a unique blockchain.
They are just trying to steal Bitcoin private keys.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

stop trying to give me brain cancer

the stupid...it hurts

PEBKAC

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

stop trying to give me brain cancer

the stupid...it hurts

PEBKAC

Proof that Bitcoin Classic is using the same blockchain as BTC. 
Therefore there is no BCC.
Check the name of the app:  Bitcoin Classic.
Check the date of transactions:  AFTER the fork.
Old BTC wallets not resulting in BCC remaining in the account, because BCC is on the same blockchain as BTC AFTER the fork that never happened.
DugOutDad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

And the Earth is flat, and Donald Trump is an OK, stand-up decent guy, correct?

ClownSpider

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:05:30 PM

And the Earth is flat, and Donald Trump is an OK, stand-up decent guy, correct?
The Earth is NOT flat.
Hillary is a fucking criminal
Bernie is a fake ass, with his 10 million dollar fraud.

Trump actually IS a great guy, but you watch so much fake news you have no idea.

The orange man, has denounced the KKK since he was 5 years old.
Denounced racists, and the KKK, while Hillary accepts money from racists, and Bernie refuses to denounce them "because that would make life complicated."

You must be an idiot for your Trump comment.

Prove me wrong about BCC brother.

I just showed you a photo proving what I said.

As for Trump,  Watch this and learn about Fake news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA
DugOutDad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

Well, I transferred my BTC to a new wallet, opened up the copy of old wallet.dat I made before transferring out, into Bitcoin ABC, loaded the blockchain, and I've just purchased £75 worth of Amazon giftcards with the BCC it said I had, so how's that?

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

probably your bch client connected to a core server, and that's why it could not find your bcash in your old wallet. I heard that it can happen.
For me everything worked finely: I moved my btc, recovered the BCH from my old wallet, dumped them, and made 10% on my BTC.
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

probably your bch client connected to a core server, and that's why it could not find your bcash in your old wallet. I heard that it can happen.
For me everything worked finely: I moved my btc, recovered the BCH from my old wallet, dumped them, and made 10% on my BTC.

The only purpose of Bitcoin Classic, and Bitcoin ABC, was BCC for the new crypto.
How could they make such an error as to allow it to connect to the BTC blockchain?

How does someone switch/correct this problem?

Thank you for the intelligent response.  No flat earth or anything.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

if you are using electrumcash changing server is easy. With other clients I don't know.
teabear

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

I have $416.00 i think that is 0.1050 in bitcoin. in my block chain account I would like to sell my bitcoin. i havent been working with bitcoin very long but my husband had a stroke and things are a little tight around here.I take paypal.I have been with them for years.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

if you are using electrumcash changing server is easy. With other clients I don't know.

omg, that guy really needs to read the countless how to. it is not too difficult to figure it out

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
-DarkByDesign-

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:38:26 PM

The only purpose of Bitcoin Classic, and Bitcoin ABC, was BCC for the new crypto.
How could they make such an error as to allow it to connect to the BTC blockchain?

Thank you for the intelligent response.  No flat earth or anything.

Lol if you already tried it with your Bitcoin ABC Client, give me your Empty PrivateKey then Tongue I will pop it into mine and claim your so-called $500,000 worth of BCC that you had stored on there (Supposingly any of this is true) Tongue

I did read what you wrote and I chose to ignore the stupidity of your comments. I only said that you are mistaken and you need to perhaps chill your bean and try again, because you've evidently did something wrong. If you can't follow instruction or not able to get your BCC then you need help, which i'm happy to give. Smiley

Bitcoin ABC can take an empty wallet PrivateKey and you get your BCC. You jsut keep all your BTC in another location when you do this Smiley Simples. Smiley

Kind regards,
-D
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

OH man thanksss now it is safe thanks to those miners i guess and also to the people behind this sucess GO BITCOIN
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

BCC is a scam!  There is no such Alt coin.

I have gone to bitcoincash.org
I have moved all of my Bitcoin to NEW wallets AFTER August 2nd.
I have downloaded and installed Bitcoin ABC, and Bitcoin Classic.
I have allowed Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin Classic to download the huge blockchain.
The ABC and Classic transaction logs do show the transactions of me moving my BTC.

ABC and Classic are showing the BTC blockchain, NOT the BCC blockchain!

Therefore I suspect BCC is a scam, all software offered by bitcoincash.org is only trying to steal your BTC private keys.
There are no BCC alt coins.
It is spyware looking to steal your BTC.  Or if you are stupid enough to think you are on a BCC wallet, you will be selling your BCC on an exchange for BCC exchange prices, not realizing you just sold your BTC (worth 10 times more then you'll get.)

Watch out!

Strange,

when i send BTC to a new wallet, the BCC gets sent with it.
When the old, empty BTC key is imported into bitcoinABC wallet it shows the BCC moved also with the btc.  Undecided

I've been told that is not possible? which wallet did you use to send out the BTC?

To confirm my conclusion that BCC is a scam, I explored the settings of Bitcoin ABC.
Amounts shown are in BCC it says.  Not BTC.
Yet the transaction log, blockchain is the same blockchain as BTC.
BCC has no blockchain, BCC is not a split off of BTC.
There is no BCC, this is just to steal peoples private keys by offering them new, random free money from BCC, fake and does not exist.

Bitcoin Cash is Neither Bitcoin Nor Cash!  Come join the fun:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068349.msg20648531#msg20648531

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

Can you use BITCOIN as money to shop from Amazon, eBay, Shopatronics, ect. Thanks

Yup.   http://spendbitcoins.com/
peggymangera

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:18:45 AM

Thanks for your information. Really help me dude!  Cheesy
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:19:25 AM

I have $416.00 i think that is 0.1050 in bitcoin. in my block chain account I would like to sell my bitcoin. i havent been working with bitcoin very long but my husband had a stroke and things are a little tight around here.I take paypal.I have been with them for years.

Good luck!

https://localbitcoins.com/
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

omg, that guy really needs to read the countless how to. it is not too difficult to figure it out

BCC wallets Bitcoin Classic, and Bitcoin ABC are BCC wallets.  Yet they use BTC blockchain and thus completely failed in their one and ONLY purpose, of being an Alt coin.
So smart guy, where is your countless how-to?   When BCC wallets are fake.

Lol if you already tried it with your Bitcoin ABC Client, give me your Empty PrivateKey then Tongue I will pop it into mine and claim your so-called $500,000 worth of BCC that you had stored on there (Supposingly any of this is true) Tongue

I did read what you wrote and I chose to ignore the stupidity of your comments. I only said that you are mistaken and you need to perhaps chill your bean and try again, because you've evidently did something wrong. If you can't follow instruction or not able to get your BCC then you need help, which i'm happy to give. Smiley

Bitcoin ABC can take an empty wallet PrivateKey and you get your BCC. You jsut keep all your BTC in another location when you do this Smiley Simples. Smiley

Kind regards,
-D

If there is a BCC block chain, That Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin ABC are suppose to connect to, but not doing so, where is it?
Do you want proof of my now $550,000 in Bitcoin bro?
Will that cause you to find the BCC blockchain?

I am hearing a lot of snark, but no answers about where it is.
Bitcoincash.org lists wallets.  And those link to BTC's Blockchain.  WTF is up with that?

I didn't do shit wrong except expect BCC to have a functional wallet. 
Apparently that is too much to assume, therefore BCC will be doomed to fail if users cannot simply download the BCC wallets, sync, and go.

So Id like to sell all my BCC asap, now that I know it's supported by lame programmers.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

You behaved like a clown when you wandered in...what did you expect but snark.

The snowflakes have absolutely nothing to fear from you cross burning pukes if you can't figure out how to market yourselves better...seems to be beyond you.

something something, honey, vinegar, something something

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: