Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌏🌎🌏MYWISH 🌍 [OFFICIAL TREAD] 🌍 - Smart Contracts Platform🌍🌏🌎  (Read 51363 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

What an earth is this? Just include the privkeys and step by step instructions on the will. Problem solved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Hi, thanks for asking!
We plan to convert tokens automatically)
Thank you. I hope that ico will go well. Good luck!
Larscolars

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

Hi, thanks for asking!
We plan to convert tokens automatically)
Thank you. I hope that ico will go well. Good luck!

Thank you. Everything's under control)

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
Larscolars

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

What an earth is this? Just include the privkeys and step by step instructions on the will. Problem solved.

Hello!
you mean to buy tokens. If yes then it is not required since the purchase is carried out only by ETH)

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:00 AM

Your twitter activity is pretty much dead. I thought the project had stalled.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Hello!
you mean to buy tokens. If yes then it is not required since the purchase is carried out only by ETH)

Nope. I am not buying this ever.
Larscolars

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

Your twitter activity is pretty much dead. I thought the project had stalled.

Hello! There was a lull a couple of weeks ago, but now we regularly release information about the progress of the project.

Have a nice day!)

Larscolars

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

ANTOUNCE EVERYBODY!
ICO STARTING TOMORROW!

Pre-ICO campaign was good - we have reached softcap (500 ETH) in 48 hours. Anyway we have successfully closed pre-ICO and now our project was changed significantly after pre-ICO completion. Lastwill - it’s only one part of a new platform. It’s called Mywill. Generally speaking Mywill consists of library of ready smart contracts templates for life events (lost key from wallet, wedding contract, will, etc.), decentralized system for contracts invocation, 3rd party developers framework, integration with BTC/LTC (not only ETH). Having smart contracts library (even we create it & deploy it) is not enough. Contracts shall be called. In case of our contracts which can exists several years we need to guarantee that contract will be called in accordance with schedule, even if our platform is broken/closed. And we found how to do it!

That’s why we expanded our project from Lastwill to MyWill. Our ICO is planned for the 20th of September, we have aplha version released - you can create simple contracts & platform will do all the work for you: https://contracts.mywillplatform.io/
Thank you! Hope it helps!

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

ANTOUNCE EVERYBODY!
ICO STARTING TOMORROW!

Pre-ICO campaign was good - we have reached softcap (500 ETH) in 48 hours. Anyway we have successfully closed pre-ICO and now our project was changed significantly after pre-ICO completion. Lastwill - it’s only one part of a new platform. It’s called Mywill. Generally speaking Mywill consists of library of ready smart contracts templates for life events (lost key from wallet, wedding contract, will, etc.), decentralized system for contracts invocation, 3rd party developers framework, integration with BTC/LTC (not only ETH). Having smart contracts library (even we create it & deploy it) is not enough. Contracts shall be called. In case of our contracts which can exists several years we need to guarantee that contract will be called in accordance with schedule, even if our platform is broken/closed. And we found how to do it!

That’s why we expanded our project from Lastwill to MyWill. Our ICO is planned for the 20th of September, we have aplha version released - you can create simple contracts & platform will do all the work for you: https://contracts.mywillplatform.io/
This means that whatever ICO results of this project will be successful, what with the alpha version already released, I'm sure ICO results will reach hardcap in a short time, I do not realize this project has pre-ICO, because you seem to rarely update here

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Larscolars

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

ANTOUNCE EVERYBODY!
ICO STARTING TOMORROW!

This means that whatever ICO results of this project will be successful, what with the alpha version already released, I'm sure ICO results will reach hardcap in a short time, I do not realize this project has pre-ICO, because you seem to rarely update here

Thank you! Have you used our service?
Can you give your recommendations or wishes about what is missing in it? It is important for us to receive as much feedback from users as possible at the early stage of the project.
Now there is a serious preparation for the ICO and work on the project, for this we can not wait to work out all the sources promptly.

Have a nice day

SaturdayNight

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

Guys,

Does it work for ETH only? Can I use your service for my bitcoins?
Larscolars

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

Guys,

Does it work for ETH only? Can I use your service for my bitcoins?

Hello! At the moment, the service is in test mode and only accepts ETH. But in the future you can use BTC.

If you have already used our service (https://contracts.mywillplatform.io/dashboard), it would be useful for us to hear your feedback)

Have a nice day!

Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Huh How often you update Spreadsheet ?
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

Huh How often you update Spreadsheet ?

We update spreadsheet every Wednesday

Thank you.
Larscolars

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:16 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:50:26 AM by Larscolars

Guys need your feedback and suggestions for the MyWill service!

We test it actively, but it's difficult to do it on our own.
To provide, all that the user wants wants to see in the service is also problematic.
We hope for your support)

Link to the service:
https://contracts.mywish.io/dashboard/

We are waiting for you there. Thanks in advance)

CapitalConsortia

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:17:58 AM

Just want to say f you guys, I had this idea and was just trying to look for collaborators.   Angry
But oh well, nice job, i decided to buy into your ICO instead.  I was going to call my coin Estate EST.

Anyway, its a great project, but i think you need a new logo, it looks very cheap.
Larscolars

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

Just want to say f you guys, I had this idea and was just trying to look for collaborators.   Angry
But oh well, nice job, i decided to buy into your ICO instead.  I was going to call my coin Estate EST.

Anyway, its a great project, but i think you need a new logo, it looks very cheap.

Hello CapitalConsortia. Let's say marketing is not our strong side, we focus on development.
I did not quite understand how you were going to embody your project, can you tell me more?Smiley

CapitalConsortia

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:47:24 AM

Who are going to leave your private key with who? On paper will you leave at home or with your attorney? 

Family, burglars, bad friends, if you leave it at home.   And maybe your lawyer might just decide to cash in.  There will be no trail to follow them.  Could leave privkeys in  safety deposit box, but then will have to make sure your beneficiaries get the key.

Some people may live in countries that have limited legal protection when you pass so this locks it into the blockchain.  In reality smartcontracts are made for this type of application.
CapitalConsortia

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Hello CapitalConsortia. Let's say marketing is not our strong side, we focus on development.
I did not quite understand how you were going to embody your project, can you tell me more?Smiley

I was just formulating the idea, just a few ideas really and starting to talk to people about how to make it happen.
My idea was primarily the dead man switch that it seems you already have, sending out periodic emails. 

I had another addition on top of what you already are doing, which was to also have wills written into the blockchain so that other assets could be distributed. is immutable and timestamped (so no arguing over which will is current).   Your passing would also send emails to lawyers, executors, family. 
Larscolars

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

I was just formulating the idea, just a few ideas really and starting to talk to people about how to make it happen.
My idea was primarily the dead man switch that it seems you already have, sending out periodic emails. 

I had another addition on top of what you already are doing, which was to also have wills written into the blockchain so that other assets could be distributed. is immutable and timestamped (so no arguing over which will is current).   Your passing would also send emails to lawyers, executors, family. 

I understand that we discussed this possibility with the team, but for this we will need to create and implement our own blockchain. There is still something to work on)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: